From the beginning.

She Doesn't Love You!

[ DAY OFF ]

.... -ah...                                                                        someone was waking me up. I slowly opened my eyes to find unnie all dressed up and ready to go out to enjoy some time with Teukie-oppa.

Hye-ah, are you going to sleep this day off away? Come on, my Teukie is waiting for me outside.                            She said as she was shaking me up. I stretched and got up, went to the bathroom and took a bath, put on clothes ( white short shorts and a pink tank top and flip-flops and a huge sunglass to hide my still puffed up eyes from last night since I wanted to spend some time near the pool, not under the sun though. ) and went out of our room, only to find all the members in the livingroom. I raised one eyebrow and went directly to the kitchen without talking to any of them. They all looked at Sammie-unnie  and Kangin who shrugged and just let me be. 

Headache. Since she came back with Kyu.                                    Sammie-unnie explained, lying a little. They all looked at Kyu with WHAT-DID-YOU-DO-TO-HER-YESTERDAY? look. 

I DIDN'T TOUCH HER!                                                                       Kyuhyun said defensively. They all rolled their eyes and stared at the tv screen again. 

Is he really that blind? Maybe he said something during the ride that made Soo-ssi cry. Aish, if only Soo-ssi wasn't dating Yesung.                  Leeteuk whispered to Kangin. Kangin nodded and stared at the tv again.

Few minutes later, I went out of the kitchen and went to Yesung-oppa's side. He smiled at me and I snuggled beside him.

Oppa, can we talk outside? I really need to tell you something.                            I whispered to him and tugged at his clothes. He looked at me and nodded. We went out to the poolside and went to sit in the shade. 

Oppa, I don't know how to say this and I don't know how I can't hurt you but I have to do this to be fair to you.                      I slowly said, looking on my hands. He made me look at him by lifting my face in line with his. 

What is it?                                                                                                                        He told me with understanding in his eyes. 

Oppa, mianhaeyo. I do love you but...... *tears starts to fall* it's not the same way you love me. I..... I like..... I like Kyuhyun-oppa and I don't know how to forget about him. Mianhaeyo, oppa.. Jinjja mianhae!                                                         I said as tears flowed down my cheeks like the tap was and forgotten to turn off. Then I felt his arms hugging me and soothing me. 

Soo-ssi, it's okay. I know you like him. Shhhh...                                                        He said to me. I eased away from his embrace and looked at him curiously. 

You........... know?                                                                                                              I said. He nodded and embraced me again. 

Ne. From the beginning. The members also noticed. Besides, when we go to places, you always look at him. Until Eun Yi came to work for us, because when they get all lovey-dovey, you look away with tears forming on your eyes. I know that you like him.                He explained. I sniffed and 

But then, why did you ask me to go out with you and be your girlfriend? Making me feel guilty.                I asked him while trying to pound his chest. 

Mianhae. It's just that some of the guys were about to make a move on you and I just wanted to like "reserve" you for him.                Yesung-oppa said, chuckling at my weak punches. 

Pabo, oppa. Made me feel so guilty!                                                                            I told him taking off my sunglasses. He looked at me and was

WOAH! WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO YOU!?                                                    He practically yelled, holding my head with his two hands, looking at every angle. 

Result of too much crying.                                                                                               I told him. He called for a waitress and ordered some tea and a breakfast set for me.

Why did you cry anyway?                                                                                                 He asked me, after placing the order. I told him the story and he just sighed.

Aigoo! He's so blind, that guy.                                                                                      he mentioned, motioning for me to eat. I looked at him and

You're not gonna eat?                                                                                                    I asked him. He nodded,

We already did. At 7AM. You haven't looked at your watch. It's already 9:30.        He told me.

Ah.. Okay. But, oppa, what about us now? Are we still in a relationship or just friends?                     I asked him as I took a bite from the toast. 

Just friends, but you can come to me like a little sister, arrasseo? NO ONE CAN COURT YOU, EXCEPT THAT BLIND MAN.               He told me, giving me a condition. 

Aniyo. I will confess to him and if he rejects me then he's history. I'll try to move on, oppa. I'll try, I promise.                        I said, eating with gusto. He smiled and gave me a HWAITING pose and watched me eat. Then, we both went up to our suite again and I changed into my swimsuit. 

We're gonna go swimming in the indoor pool unnie.                                            I told Sam-unnie who was in our room looking agape at my nice figure. 

Wait. Can you turn around first?                                                                                    She said. I looked at her and she approached me with her hands clasped together, in a pleading aegyo mode. I nodded and turned around for her. 

6a00d8341c8c6253ef0115700e8ced970b-250wi

with 

FRINGED-SEQUIN-SARONG-110-x-180cm.jpg

 

Ahh! Such nice body you have. Are you gonna go out of this room like that?                                She said apparently shocked. 

Ne. There's nothing wrong really. Besides, Yesung-oppa will go with me. AND HE WILL PROTECT ME. Don't worry unnie. How about you and Teukie-oppa come with us?                                                                                                                                           I invited her. She thought for it and made a dash to the bathroom to change. She came out after a few minutes wearing a gorgeous bikini and sarong too. We both took towels and our phones and went out of the room. Everyone in the living room was staring at us with their mouths hanging open except for Yesung-oppa and Leeteuk-oppa. 

Where are you going, babe?                                                                              He asked unnie. 

I want to soak in the pool too, babe. Can we please go with them?                She said as she used her aegyo skills on Teukie-oppa. He nodded and hugged her, apparently to cover her from the other's stares. I rolled my eyes and looked at Yesung-oppa. 

Woah! You're ready! All right, let's go but can you please get me an apple from the fridge? I put it in there earlier.              He asked me, intending me to go through Kyu's way and have him drool over me ( or ). I nodded and gave my towels for him to hold. I passed through Kangin-oppa, Eunhyuk-oppa and Kyuhyun-oppa with Eun Yi beside him. Since the space to walk was a little small, I was kinda tiptoeing and balancing. (THEIR FEET ALMOST OCCUPIED THE MOST PART OF THE SPACE! ) Then suddenly, something made me lose my balance and fell on Kyu's chest. ( ACCIDENTALLY!!! NOT WHAT YOU THINK! ) I looked at him and saw him with his mouth still open. 

Mianhae oppa, but please close your mouth up.                                                I told him as I stood up and shut his mouth up. I went to the kitchen and found Yesung-oppa's apple and went through the trouble of tiptoeing and balancing again. But this time, I managed not to lose my balance. 

See you later!                                                                                                            The four of us waved at them. We went down to the indoor pool and swam for about an hour. Tired and a little hungry, Sam-unnie and Teukie-oppa went to the recliners that we were occupying and ordered some foods. While they waited, they cuddled and I saw them tickling each other, while facing the view outside which was so beautiful. So sweet. Sigh.

You wish a certain someone would do that to you too?                                     Yesung-oppa suddenly came up to me. I looked at him and nodded. He patted my back and he swam with me to shake off my frustrations for half an hour when........    

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mianhae for not posting your swimsuit unnie.. I don't know what's your favorite colors! :D

HERE'S THE UPDATE!!! :D