HOPE IS A DREAM THAT NEVER SLEEPS

She Doesn't Love You!

 

I stopped breathing for about a few minutes until I felt his hand slowly release his hold on my neck. 

Okay. That was one very surprising move. Why do I have to go with him when Eun Yi-ssi could have!? Aigoo!                         I thought while slowly returning to my former position. The driver smiled at me and my eyes grew wide. 

I know how you feel for him, Hye-ssi. We all do, well except for him maybe.                                            driver ahjusshi told me. I raised one eyebrow at his remark, 

Ahjusshi, how did you know?                                                                                                       I asked him, curious why he said that to me.

Well, it's pretty obvious when you look at him and how you blush when he's bullying you. He bullies you to the extent that even Leeteuk could shout at him sometimes, but you just say "Oppa, stop it. I already know that!" with a red face and with your eyes roaming around. I know because I've been there before. And the fact that he has a girlfriend now, makes it even more painful, isn't it?                   He told me. I nodded, then bowed my head to conceal some tears which were flowing down my cheeks. 

 

[ Inje-gun, Gangwon-do ]

O-oppa, we're here.                                                      I shook Kyu awake. He looked at me and slowly sat up, stretching his body a little since space was limited. 

Ah, that was one good nap. It's only 1PM? Ahjusshi, can we go somewhere to eat? I'm really hungry.                 He asked driver ahjusshi. 

Ne.                                                                                      He said driving directly to a restaurant. I went out and ordered the food for take out since Kyu couldn't possibly eat in the restaurant. We ate in the car and directly went to the location. We were given a tent and I took care of some things he needed for the event. 

 

( 3PM )

Lot's of girls has lined up. This is cool! They only get his autograph and some pictures but I get about 5 hours with him today. This is why I love being their P.A.. Kekekekeke!                                                            I smirked in the back. The event lasted until 5PM and then I packed and we went to the same restaurant, ordered some food, ate in the car and zoomed off back to Gangwon-do. He fell asleep on my lap again and this time I couldn't go to sleep too. About an hour away from Gangwon-do, I started to play Hangaroo on my IPad when,

Saranghae......... *********                                            Kyu murmured in his sleep. Curious at who he was mentioning, I leaned my ear closer,

Saranghae......... Eun Yi-ah.                                            He said. My eyes widened and I sat up again, trying to hold the tears back. 

Why am I so curious? Did you expect him to murmur your name? DREAM ON, GIRL! HE DOESN'T LOVE YOU BACK!               thoughts were running in my head. I kept myself calm so that the tears wouldn't fall and focused on my game again. Frustrated and angry at myself, I opened the game, Counter Strike on my IPad. Since there's no way I could eat ice cream for my depression, why not just kill some one in a game. Slowly, I became immersed in the game, not realizing that Kyu was woken up by the sounds the IPad was making and my legs that were jerking for not hitting an enemy.

What are you doing? You give the worst wake up calls.                       He complained trying to see what was going on between me and the IPad. 

Shut up. I need to win this.                                                                             I grumbled, not even taking a peek at the gamer's face. He smirked and took out his IPad too and started playing on it. 30 minutes after we've reached Gangwon-do and was on the way to the hotel both of us immersed in our IPads. 

We're here!                                                                                                 driver ahjusshi declared. I looked up and saw that we were indeed in front of the hotel. I paused my game and went out from the left side of the van instead of the right, where Kyu was waiting for me to get down and help me with his things. After closing the door, I circled the van and carried all the things, ( IPad, the set of clothes, make-up kit [though I didn't do it for him since I at it.], my jacket, a basket full of our trash, my bag which contained my private necessary things and Kyuhyun-ssi's shoes which were used in Inje-gun. ) inside the lobby, through the stairwell, ( I kept on avoiding him, so I used the stairwell instead of using the elevator ) and into our suite. 

Oh, you're here!                                                                                      Kangin-oppa opened the door for me. I nodded with a blank expression and proceeded to our room. 

Gwenchanayo? You look pale. Didn't you eat?                                Kangin-oppa worried at my condition. Since he knew that I spend some sleepless nights at the dorm because they see me in the living room either watching tv, playing on my IPad or laptop or just plainly looking into nowhere. 

Gwenchana. I ate with driver ahjusshi and Kyuhyun-oppa.           I told him weakly. He nodded and went to his room. In our room, I heard Sammie-unnie singing in the bathroom. HOPE IS A DREAM THAT NEVER SLEEPS. Aish! Now, you have to sing that? Tears then just fell and I couldn't hold them in any more. They gushed out, trying to numb the pain in my chest. I slowly dropped to the floor and started sobbing. Sam-unnie then went out of the bathroom in here pajamas, saw my body shaking with sobs. 

Omo! Hye-ah, what happened? Why are you crying this much huh?           She told me trying to comfort me. 

Un......nie...... *sobs* I... can't.... *sobs* take it.... *sobs* anymore... *sobs* It hurts... right here.. it hurts unnie....                               I said pounding my chest. She took me in her arms and patted my back, trying to calm me down. Tired from the trip and from all the sobbing I did, I slowly drifted to sleep on Unnie's arm and as unconsciousness engulfed me, I almost laughed at the condition I was in. 

Kangin-ah... Are you still awake?                                                                               Sam called Kangin through the phone.

Ah, Sam. Neh, waeyo?                                                                                                  Kangin answered the phone as he was just getting ready for bed. 

I need your help. Hye-ah fell asleep here on the floor and I need someone who can lift her to the bed.               Sam explained.

Arrasseo. Is the bedroom door open?                                                                     Kangin said, as he went out of his room.

Ne. Come on in. She'll get a draft from sleeping here.                                        Sam told him and stopped the call as Kangin entered. 

What happened here? She looks drained.                                                            Kangin said as he saw Hye Soo on the floor, with her head on Sam's lap. 

She was crying. And pounding her chest. She said she couldn't take the pain anymore.              Sam told him what just happened. 

I bet it must've been something to do with Kyuhyun.                                             Kangin told her as he lifted Hye Soo to the bed. He kissed her forehead and went to the door. 

She'll be fine. Don't worry about it anymore, Sam. I'm gonna go have some sleep now. Besides, I don't know what we'll do tomorrow since its a day off before the photoshoot. Take some rest too, arrasseo?                                    Kangin said as he exited the room.

I will, Kangin-ssi.. But I won't stop worrying over my favorite dongsaenggi.                      Sam said as she snuggled in the bed beside Hye Soo and slept. 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIRD CHAPTER! kekekeke!

CammyToto here's the third chapter.. you haven't read the second one yet? Hmmm.. strange.. 

ruby28 kekekeke! here it is! hope you like it! :D 

PLEASE DO SUPPORT MY FIRST FAN FIC TOO! 

OH AND COMMENTS ARE VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY WELCOME AND LOVED.. KAMSAHAMNIDA!!! :)

oh, unnie lovesj      SARANGHAE! :D