Imaginations aren't always RIGHT!

She Doesn't Love You!

 

[ MY POV ]

The HeeHee entered the room only to be glared at by the maknae. 

Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Don't glare at me like that, maknae. I'm here to support you! Besides, I was sent here because of a reason.                   He shook his finger at Kyu's face. He looked at us, chuckling about our position. Kyu, who was on top of me, kissed me on the lips and rearranged my clothes. Before letting me get up from our that position of almost doing it, 

We're together now, right? Because if you won't say yes, I promise I'll inject an aphrodisiac on you too and do you again tonight.            He growled in my ear. I flushed red at the thought and nodded in response, not afraid of the threat but afraid to lose the chance of being with him. He grinned in satisfaction and eased away from me, taking my hand and leading me in front of the elder boy, who was near the closed bedroom door. 

Hyung, we were having a talk and you interrupted. This better be important because we were discussing something very important.      Kyu told Hee-oppa directly. Cinderella chuckled and nodded.

Discussing? But based on what I saw when I entered, you weren't discussing it vocally. You were discussing it, nonverbally through your actions.           Hee-oppa teased. I blushed in embarrassment, hiding my face in my hands. Kyu, obviously pissed off, took me into his embrace hiding my blushing face into his sturdy chest. 

Hyung, you can't make her blush like that..... because I'm the only one allowed to do that.....                          the maknae threatened the sunbae. HeeHee only laughed at the threat and became as serious as he can be. Noted at his voice. 

I came here for a reason. And it involves both of YOU and Shin.                                                                              Hee-oppa emphasized the word. Kyu caught on the urgency of the situation and nodded, looking at me before leading me to the living room. Hee-oppa, then, dropped the most shocking news of all.

Your sister's here too. Shin called her after regaining his consciousness.                                                       he told us, making me gape at the fact. Kyu only smirked and went to the conference room where the others and his sister, Ara-unnie was waiting. I struggled not to hyperventilate as we walked towards the elevator. He took a look at me and gave me a kiss again, knowing that I'm a little uneasy when it's about things like this. My mom, apparently knew all about it since I told Sam-unnie to tell her that I can't call her at the moment. Knowing Sam-unnie's nature, she told the reason why. As we went in the elevator, a scene suddenly popped out from my imaginative mind. 

~~~ MY IMAGINATION ~~~

WHAT IN THE WORLD WERE YOU DOING CHO KYUHYUN? YOU PUNCHED SHIN-SSI IN THE FACE AND SLEPT WITH THIS GIRL BECAUSE SHE'S SUFFERING FROM THE EFFECTS OF THE APHRODISIAC? COULDN'T YOU JUST WAIT FOR FOUR HOURS UNTIL THE DRUG WEARS OFF? YOU ARE SUCH A PAIN IN THE !                                                                                                Ara-noona shouted at us as we came in the conference room. 

Unnie, I love her! So I can't see her suffering like that!                                                 Kyu reasoned out. 

SHUT UP! DON'T YOU KNOW THAT ALL THAT SHE WANTS FROM YOU IS MONEY? LOOK AT HER, FOR PETE'S SAKE! SHE'S SUPER JUNIOR'S PERSONAL ASSISTANT!!                                                                                                   Ara-noona screamed again, making points. 

SHE LOVES ME TOO!                                                                                                          The maknae screamed in frustration. 

Ne, noona. I love him so much tha.......                                                                           I was about to reason out when she cut me. 

Shut the crap off. I know what you need and you'll have it. Here. It already has a signature so get out of my sight and get out of Kyu's life while you're at it!        She told me as she gave me a check. She had some bodyguards drag Kyu to the car and drag me to another car. We were separated since his car went to the beach and the car I was in drove me to an airport..............

~~~ END OF IMAGINATION ~~~

I shivered at the thought and a tear fell from my left eye. Kyu noticed it and wiped it away, pulling me into his embrace. I looked into his handsome face and suddenly felt the nearness of his lips to mine. I met his lips and we kissed, my tears slowly falling from my closed eyes. He kissed the tears away and attacked my neck making more hickeys and branding me even more. 

YAH! I'm still here you two lovebirds! Will you please stop that! Don't you know that you might be caught in the hotel security cameras? Aish! Shameless kids these days!                                                                                                                             Heechul-oppa's voice woke me from my trance. I broke the kiss and took his face in my hands, giving him a peck on the lips and embracing him until we arrived at the executive floor where the conference rooms were found. Hee-oppa led us to one, where we found the others, grinning at us. As we entered, they patted Kyu's back and they hugged me then they ushered us to the inner conference room, where his sister waited our arrival. 

Ah, little brother! How are you? Shin called me last night saying that you punched him on the face and left him unconscious.                   Ara-noona kissed Kyu on the cheek. She motioned us to sit down and Kyu pulled the chair out for me, before sitting himself beside me. 

Ne, unnie. I did. Even though he's our cousin, he shouldn't have done what he did to my girl. But thanks to him, I actually knew a different side of my baby last night.                                                                                                                               he answered his noona. I gulped at his first few words and was in shock after what he revealed. 

Y-y-your co-co-cousin? S-Shin-guy w-was yo-you-your cousin?!                              I asked him. He nodded in affirmation, making me gape in shock. Then, that's when.....

And who is she, by the way, Kyu? Is she the girl?                                                         Ara-noona looked at me with questioning eyes. He nodded and smirked patting me on the back, a signal to introduce myself. 

Ah. Cheu neun Choi Hye Soo imnida. I'm one of the P.As of Super Junior, the fashion designer and their English tutor, Miss Cho.              I stood up and bowed at her 900. She chuckled and motioned me to sit down again. 

She's cute, she's pretty, just a little problem with the glasses. Is she smart, dongsaeng?                                       She started to ask about me. Kyu snorted and winked. 

You bet. Just don't ask her anything about math. It's her weakest point.                                                                    he told her, making her nod in agreement. 

So, Hye Soo-ssi, how good is your english?                                                                  She tested me. I smiled at her sweetly and started to talk in English. After an hour of talking and giggling with Ara-noona, Kyu was looking bored and looking at us as if saying "Are they talking about me?" "What are language are they using?" "What is that word?". I chuckled at his expressions and pointed it out to his sister. She laughed out loud and said it was true. That's when, 

Kyu, get out...                                                                                                                          Ara-noona ordered him. He looked at her with a puzzled expression and shook his head.

Make me. I'm not leaving her with you.                                                                                he told her.

GET. OUT. NOW. KYUHYUN. OR. DO. YOU. WANT. YOUR. FANS. TO. KNOW. ONE. OF. YOUR. DARKEST. SECRETS?             she threatened him without wiping off her smile. He gave her a death glare and stiffly stood up. He took me in his arms,

Don't leave me just because she told you so, arrasseo? You'll fight with me if they won't let us be, right?                                        he whispered in my ear.

Of course. I love you!                                                                                                              I whispered to him. He nodded, kissing me on the forehead.

I love you too!                                                                                                                          he murmured before leaving us in the conference room.

So, you do love my brother, don't you?                                                                              she questioned me frankly. 

Ne, Ms. Cho. I love him with all my heart! He's the love of my life, next to God and my mom.           I told her without hesitation.

That's all I wanted to hear. I guess there's no more doubt then.......                             she said....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!                                                                                                   she exclaimed as she opened her arms and enveloped me in a huge hug.                                    

And stop calling me Ms. Cho. Call me unnie!                                                                     she said as she clasped my hand and jumped up and down...

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE! :D

KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE!

 cnbluefan LOOK! no cliffhanger on this one.. :D maybe in the next chapter again.. LOL 

Sam:  OOoooooo! somebody's gonna be happy with this.. don't you think so, Teukie?????

Teukie: Yeah! Definitely jagiya! Kekekeke! 

Lee_Kat kekekekeke! kamsahamnida! :D please continue to read!

Kyu: Neeee! We're so cute! If only you know how much I loved that part.... *smirks*

Hye Soo: YAH! CHO KYUHYUN! You're such a ert!! *smacks him on the head*

Kyu: Owwie! *hugs Hye Soo*

demon-pet did you already know who owns the evil voice?? kekekeke!

Heechul: Say no! Say no! Say NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

lovesj woah! kekekeke! unnie, henry? the mochi??? attacked you with a knife? LOL 

Henry: I did not! That maybe Wookie.... *holds the knife up secretly* Kekekeke!

Ryeowook: What?! Me?! I WAS SOOOOO NOT! 

mauisj1kyu kekekeke! are you cursing The HeeHee?? LOL 

Heechul: YAH! DON'T CURSE ME! I was just sent up there because the others knew what the two were up to. Besides, they knew I wouldn't be by the love birds. I have a special girl in my heart, you know... Soheeeeeeee!!!!!!!