Leaving or Not Leaving?

She Doesn't Love You!

[ AFTER FOUR DAYS ]

( Hye Soo is staying in Kyuhyun's condo unit with him. Though they have separate bedrooms, they always see each other with a very awkward silence. They greet each other, but other from greetings and reminders, they never really talk. Kyuhyun goes to the office every morning form 8-11AM then goes back home, have lunch with Hye Soo and then goes back to the office from 1PM-5PM. They adjusted the milk-drinking time to 12PM and 10 PM. )

Why is he doing this?                                                        Hye Soo asked herself, alone in the condo. Kyuhyun's at the office and is bound to come home in 2 more hours. 

He shouldn't be doing this. I know he loves me, but I don't think we could be together again. I'll just have to tell him this.                    Hye Soo thought as she started packing her clothes. At exactly 11AM, Kyuhyun entered the condo and gave Hye Soo, one of his charming smiles. Hye Soo smiled at him too, and continued to cook their lunch. After it was cooked, Kyuhyun helped Hye Soo prepare the table. They prayed and then ate in silence. Then, 

Oppa, kamsahamnida.                                                     Hye Soo spoke up. Kyuhyun raised his head and looked curiously at Hye Soo. 

What for?                                                                             he asked. Hye Soo bowed, looking at her bowl of rice. 

For..... For letting me stay here....                                   she said. Kyuhyun was about to tell her that it was nothing, when she blurted out some news. 

And I'm going home tomorrow. Jinjja gomawo.          she continued. Kyuhyun was shocked to hear this and all he could do was look at her with mouth hanging half-open. 

Whe-Where *cough* Where are you going?                 Kyuhyun spoke after a few minutes. Though he was hurting inside, knowing that he really loves her yet what he did was a little overboard, he showed his poker face whenever he's like this.  

Back to the Philippines. My mom wants me to be there and well, though she was a little angry at me, I know that she'll love her grandchild-to-be.          Hye Soo told Kyuhyun, feeling a little uneasy. 

If... *clears throat* If there's some complications, you're going to call right?                     Kyuhyun asked, his tears ready to fall. Hye Soo nodded and gave him a smile. With that, Kyuhyun asked to be excused from the table and went to his room and cried. 

I'm sorry Kyu-oppa. I have to do this. I'm hurting too.. I want to have you but.... I'm afraid... really afraid that I might lose you like that again. I'm so sorry. Saranghae.....                                                         Hye Soo muttered as she watched Kyuhyun leave the dining room.

 

[ AT 10PM ]

Hyung... *hic* let's go *hic* back in *hic* the bar! *hic* I *hic* want to *hic* enjoy more! *hic*                 Kyuhyun said, hiccuping because of drunkeness. He came to XXX Bar with Leeteuk and Kangin, followed by the other members. 

ARGH! Kyuhyun! You're sooooo heavy! It's one of the times you reached your limit eh?!                       Kangin complained. 

Hyung.. *hic* saranghae *hic*.....                    Kyuhyun whispered to the two boys who were almost carrying him to the car. Then he suddenly burst to tears, staining his cheeks. Kangin and Leeteuk looked at each other and silently agreed to help the maknae. They knew about Hye Soo's plan to go back to the Philippines the next day. They reached the car and they put the drunk and crying Kyuhyun in the back, Leeteuk sat in the passenger seat and Kangin drove to Kyuhyun's condo. 

Oppa!                                                                    Hye Soo was surprised to see the two as she opened the door. They smiled and helped Kyuhyun get to his room and though they wanted to help Hye Soo with undressing and changing the younger man's clothes, they had to talk to her first and get home or else someone's going to be mad. 

Hye Soo-ssi...                                                      Leeteuk called to her from the doorway, she looked at them and nodded in understanding, taking a look at the drunken form of Kyuhyun on the bed. She went out and followed the two to the living room. 

Oppa, kamsahamnida for bringing him home. I don't know what would have happened if he drove alone.               Hye Soo said, bowing before the two. They sighed in agreement.

Hye-ah, do you really need to leave? I mean, look at him. He's a mess! He's been like that for days now.. Since you were admitted. But he was happy. Happy that you were still with him. Please don't leave him?                                  Kangin spoke. Hye Soo just looked at the side, tears already falling. 

Oppa, I'm hurting too.. I.... I... I just can't.... *hic* I just can't stand it when he leaves me again.. Like before.                Hye Soo told them. They comforted her by patting her back. 

It will all be fine, Hye-ah. Just please don't leave him.                                  Leeteuk said. After the small talk, they left Hye Soo calming herself before going back to Kyuhyun's room. She was wiping him with a wet towel when suddenly his hand shot up and caught her hand in his. 

Please don't leave me. I love you too much. I can't live without you now, Hye-ah. Please?                 Kyuhyun muttered without opening his eyes. Hye Soo just bit her lip and continued her work with her other hand. After a while, Kyuhyun's hand caught hers again and he pulled her toward him and placed both her hands on his chest. 

Saranghaeyo, Choi Hye Soo.                                                                         he said before giving her a kiss. Hye Soo, with tears falling more freely, kissed him back and let him explore her hot cavern. After 15 minutes of making out, Hye Soo tried to pry away from Kyuhyun's embrace. 

Please. Let me go, oppa...                                                                            she whimpered, having a feeling of pain in her heart. Kyuhyun let her go and she stood up. Kyuhyun sat up and bowed his head, crying. 

O-oppa.......                                                                                                        Hye Soo whispered, crying too. 

I'm so sorry. I.. I just don't want to lose you again...*sniff* It's... It's better for us to be like this oppa...*sniff* I.. I don't want to be hurt again....*sniff* It.. It hurts to see you in another woman's arms but oppa, if *sniff* if it's the only way I can still be by your side... *sniff* even just as a friend. I'll do it.... *sniff* because I love you too much.. Oppa, please.                                                                  Hye Soo whispered to Kyuhyun, kneeling in front of Kyuhyun. 

I...... can't...... Hye-ah...... I can't let you go..... Please...... Please... Just stay by my side and love me..... I don't want to be your friend...... I want to be your boyfriend.... or way more than that..... I want you to be my bride and my wife and the mother of my kids.... Please Hye-ah.......             Kyuhyun told her, hugging her and kissing her. 

But........ oppa.......                                                                                          Hye Soo said, trying to find a way to avoid another heartbreak. 

Shhhhhh...... no buts baby bunch.... please?                                         Kyuhyun said to her. She cried while thinking. She knew she would regret it if she left Kyuhyun today. She knew she still loves Kyuhyun. And she knew that she wouldn't live without Kyuhyun. 

Arrasseo... I won't leave you baby boo. Because I want to stay by your side.            Hye Soo said. With this, Kyuhyun hugged her more and lifted her to join him on the bed and they both cuddled each other until the sun rose up indicating a new day for them.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE!!!!! HAD TO PUT IN A LITTLE DRAMA HERE! KEKEKEKEKE!

lovesj KEKEKEKEKE! here it is! I hope you like it! you're not pressuring me unnie.. kekekeke! it's okay.. LOL

sungmin_pumpkin96 here it is! kekekeke! i hope you like it! ^^

mauisj1kyu here's the answer! kekekekeke! ^.~

cnbluefan kekekekekeke! what about this one??

TheNightSky kekekeke! didn't I tell you everything's going to be fine?? kekekekeke! 

COMMENTS COMMENTS COMMENTS ARE VERY WELCOME! PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BEFORE EXITING!!!!! ^^

KAMSAHAMNIDA!!!!!!!!!