A little problem before the DAY??

She Doesn't Love You!

[ AFTERNOON; DAY BEFORE THE WEDDING ]

Hye Soo was busy with all the preparations as she let the couple-to-be wed have some sleep because she knew that the wedding rehearsal and the party after would probably be until 12:00 AM. 

Hye-ah! Here's the RSVP of the invited presidents of the Super Junior fanclub! They said it's their pleasure to come!                     Eun Yi and Mi Rae squealed in delight. Well, this is has been a request of the couple. To invite the presidents of their fanclub, it's to know them and show how grateful Super Junior are to them. She smiled and sighed in relief. When, 

DING DONG! DING DONG! DING DONG!                                                     the dorm's doorbell rang. Since I was the one nearest to the entrance, I went and opened it. 

SURPRISEEEEEEE!                                                                                         Kyuhyun, Sungmin and Yesung shouted in unison as the door was opened. Hye-ah was startled and suprised to see the three that were supposed to be arriving an hour before the wedding rehearsals. 

BABY BUNCH!                                                                                                   Kyuhyun shouted as he rushed to Hye Soo with arms open-wide. 

BABY BOO!                                                                                                       Hye Soo exclaimed as she was enveloped in a tight hug from her boyfriend. 

Mi-Amour!!! Yi-beo!!!                                                                                        the other two exclaimed, searching for their love ones. They came running after hearing those endearments. 

 

( Hye Soo POV )

Wah! My baby boo arrived earlier than planned! Thank you Lord! I'm so happy! Though I see him during weekends, I definitely love to see him out of the military camp!         I thought as Kyu hadn't let me go yet. 

Baby bunch, I missed you!                                                                     he whispered in my ear before placing kisses on my neck. 

I missed you too, baby boo!... Mmmmmm...                                      I whispered back, loving his kisses. 

Why don't you guys come in already?                                                 Siwon-oppa hissed from Kyu's back. He was carrying some boxes of clothes that the boutique just sent. I chuckled and nodded, letting them both in. 

I really missed you baby bunch. How about a trip upstairs???             Kyu whispered naughtily. I laughed and shook my head. 

Mianhaeyo, baby boo. I still have lots of things to do before the wedding rehearsal tonight. How about we have that when we're not pressured of the time?     I said, using my aegyo. He sighed and looked at me sadly. I caressed his face and gave him a kiss. 

I'm really sorry baby boo...                                                                       I said, apologetically. He smiled and gave me chaste kiss before going to his room to have some rest. 

The time went by so fast, and we just finished the wedding rehearsals. Kyu was energetic and was always laughing with the others. Whenever I would pass by them, I'd give him my prettiest smile but he would just give me a pout. I sighed and went on with my duties until the rehearsal ended. We had a special seating plan because the boys wouldn't let anyone to sit beside their girlfriends. So, every Super Junior couple has been reserved with two seats. 

 

[ At the wedding rehearsal banquet ]

Ummmm.. excuse me oppas. Can I borrow Kyu for a while?                      I asked the SuJu oppas who were laughing at the funny experiences of the three. They nodded and glared at the evil maknae that didn't want to stand up. 

Arrasseo.. Arrasseo..                                                                                         he said, rising up from his chair. I led him to a private room and turned to him. 

Why are you doing this?                                                                                    I asked him, feeling that my patience is at its limit. 

Doing what?                                                                                                       he retaliated. 

Not paying attention to me. Pouting when I'm smiling. Avoiding me. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!               I said, angry at him. 

NOTHING! I..... I..... I just missed you, that's all.                                          he replied in a calm voice. 

Cho Kyuhyun. I missed you too. I've been missing you every night of the past few weeks. You'll be out of the training in a week's time and I know that you still won't get to go home in the dorms. I'm gonna miss you like crazy until the 2 years are up. I hope you're happy that I'm in this state now. I hope you really do.   I told him, before going out of the room, leaving a shocked and sad Kyuhyun behind. About to break down and cry, I went directly to the women's john. There I let my tears flow out and arranged myself before going out again. I plastered a fake smile and mingled with the other guests. 

Baby bunch. Can we please talk?                                                             he grabbed my arm, panting. With his panting, I concluded that he'd been running here and there trying to find me. I nodded and let him lead me to the room we were in. 

Talk. I have little time. I'm supposed to be out there checking if the guests are alright.                      I told him, still angry but slowly wanting to be in his arms wantonly. 

Baby bunch, look at me please. Please.                                                    he said sadly. I turned around and faced him, looking straight in his eyes.

Baby bunch, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry for doing those things. I.. I don't know why but I feel like you don't want me anymore. Like you're purposely avoiding me. I missed you like crazy baby bunch and I can't stop myself from thinking that you don't love me anymore.                    he said, slowly tearing up, causing me to cry too. He sat down on the sofa, and put his head between his hands. I went and knelt down in front of him. 

Baby boo....... I wouldn't do that to you.... I really really really like you and want you that I'll even give my life for you. I'm not avoiding you. It's just that, helping unnie to arrange this event is kinda new to me. And besides that, don't you think that if I don't learn now, how am I going to handle our wedding in the future? I love you very much okay? I won't ever do that to you......                                                    I said, kissing his tears away. He kissed me and we started to make out and was breathless in a few minutes. 

We.... need... to.... get..... out.... soon.... baby bunch....                                       Kyuhyun panted. I nodded in agreement before kissing him again and making out for the next 10 minutes before dragging him out of the room back to the banquet. He never left my side that night. He even helped me with my work. 

Stop, boo... You just came from the training and you want to work? Andwae. I won't let you. Go and mingle. Arra?           I told Stubborn Kyu. 

But... This is our quality time, baby bunch.. please?                                        he pouted. I smiled at his aegyo and sighed. 

No.. Go back in the table and enjoy yourself. Arra? *whispers* And I might let you sleep with me tonight.                    I said to him. His eyes sparked and he rushed back to the table with the SuJu oppas and started to laugh with them. I smirked and went back to my work. 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE! NEXT UP IS THE WEDDING! I'M SORRY.. I FORGOT THAT THE THREE WERE SUPPOSED TO MAKE AN APPEARANCE BEFORE THE WEDDING.. LOL 

seunghobaby don't worry.. imma type it up later! :D

cnbluefan yeah! i'm pretty excited for it too! :)

AiRa_LuRvS_KpOp here it is! about your request on SJ in tux.. i gotta do something about that.. LOL