Last Night? Wae?

She Doesn't Love You!

 

^ Kyu's POV ^

Oh, yeah. About that, I can't. You have to talk first. I won't let you out unless you both do. Besides, Teukie, Prince-oppa, the other members with me and Eun Yi-ssi agreed last night that NO ONE IS TO RESCUE YOU UNLESS YOU TWO TALK. I think Kyu has something to say to you, so annyeong! Saranghae, dongsaenggi ah.... :) kekekekekekeke!                                                                           was what Sam said before cutting off the line. 

I finished putting on my clothes and approached her who was staring into nothing and 

I think I know what she means. Now, stop being curious and let me tell you something..                          I told her as I took both her hands into mine and sat down on the bed's edge with her. 

But before that, tell me why were you in the bar yesterday?                                          I asked her, trying to appease the questions inside my head ever since I saw her in the bar, and in Shin's arms. 

Ehhh? Wae???                                                                                                                      she looked at me with her cute shocked expression. She's sooooo cute.. 

Ne, wae?                                                                                                                                 I asked her back. She looked away from me and thought about her answer.

Reason why I was in the bar yesterday?                                                                         she asked me again, having that I-didn't-hear-you-the-first-time expression. 

Ne.                                                                                                                                            I confirmed. 

Ummm.. well.. ahh... I was in the bar yesterday because.... ummmm....                 she kept on stalling. I stared at her, making her gulp. 

Arrasseo.. Arrasseo... I'll tell! I was in the bar yesterday because I wanted to drown my sorrows even for just a night with alcohol. But I don't drink much alcohol so I chose my favorite drink, red wine. My glass wasn't even full!                  she said defensively. 

Wae? Why did you want to drown your sorrows?                                                           I asked her, knowing that what happened back in Seoul was the reason. 

Tsk. Tsk. Are you an old ahjusshi that you don't know why?                                        she retaliated. I bowed my head, afraid to see in her eyes that she hates me... when 

Let me ask YOU a question. Why did you want to help me last night? And why did you do it with me last night? Was it because I looked pitiful? Was it just to you?          she asked seriously.

 

~~~ MY POV ~~~

Let me ask YOU a question. Why did you want to help me last night? And why did you do it with me last night? Was it because I looked pitiful? Was it just to you?      I asked him seriously, waiting for the most hurtful words I will ever hear tonight. It may scar me for the rest of my life, but still he gave me the BEST night of my life. 

Pitiful?                                                                                                                                    he looked at me surprised to hear the word. I nodded and looked away from him as I felt my tears starting to form. 

What made you think so?                                                                                                    he suddenly asked me. I looked at him, tears b my eyes. 

Oh, you forgot that you REJECTED me back in Seoul then I was trembling, sweating, and panting last night?                   I told him as I stood up and looked deep in his chocolate-brown eyes, keeping my temper at bay. Fish paste! Can't he get what I'm getting at? 

You weren't pitiful, pabo! I wanted to help you last night because I can't see you suffering like that. I can't just stand outside, waiting for 4 hours to go by, knowing that you're here, inside, suffering! I helped you last night because I wanted to show my love for you! IT WASN'T ! IT WAS MAKING LOVE!!          he  said, making angry gestures. Shocked at seeing him act like this, I sat down again on the bed.

Y-Yo-You wa-wa-wa-wanted t-to sh-show yo-your LO-LO-LOVE f-for m-me?              I stuttered, repeating his words again as if I'm a broken tape.

Yes, Hye Soo, I love you! I love you that it hurt me seeing you in Shin's arms last night. It hurt me seeing you suffering. It hurt me to know that I, myself, is the reason why you went to the bar. Mianhae. Jeongmal mianhae.                                     he said to me, full of emotions. He knelt down in front of me after saying the last few words, crying at my knees.

Fish paste! I CAN'T TAKE IT WHEN HE'S CRYING! DOESN'T HE KNOW THAT WHEN HE CRIES, MY HEART CRIES TOO?                    I thought as my tears fell onto my lap. I lifted his head, and kissed his lips while wiping away his tears. He deepens the kiss, then he slowly guides me to lay back in the bed. His hands were roaming around my body, leaving not one part untouched. I was getting hotter and hotter and I placed both of my hands on his chest too. I touched him everywhere, then I suddenly felt something hard against my right thigh.

FISH PASTE! IT'S HIS LONG, AND HARD AGAIN!                                                    I thought as he was placing hickeys on my neck again.

Mmmm.... Kyu........                                                                                                                    I mewled. I saw him smirk and went back to attacking my neck with hickeys.

I...... Want..... To..... Brand.... You..... With..... Kyu's....... Hickeys......                                   he said as he made them in different places in my neck. 

Fish paste! It's getting more hotter here!                                                                                I thought as his hands trailed down to my shorts.......

BAM!

The door slammed open. 

Yah! You were supposed to talk! Not do another round!                                                   a very evil voice came from outside the room......

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE! :D

KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE! 

cnbluefan here another one.. kekekekeke!

mauisj1kyu mianhae for another cliffhanger.. kekekeke! i'm still thinking who to put as the er.. >:D

KoreanPop4ever here it is! confession check!

lovesj unnie, Sam can't lock us forever.. we have some projects to do.. LOL :) don't worry... i know you aren't... kekekekeke!