Explanations!

She Doesn't Love You!

 ( Kyuhyun's POV ) 

SHE'S WHAT?!                                                                 I exclaimed in surprise. Pregnant? Hye-ah? With my baby? But......

You might be mistaken. She cheated on me! It's not mine.                                 I told them. Ahra-noona looked at me and gave me a glare. 

Who said it's not yours? Tell me.                                  she told me menacingly.

Noona, didn't you see this picture? It's clearly Donghae-hyung's baby!                    I said, showing them a photo of Hye Soo and Donghae from a surveillance camera. It showed Hye-ah with her arms around Donghae-hyung's neck. It looked as if Hye-ah was and making hickeys on Donghae-hyung's body. 

That? She told me all about that. And Donghae explained it all to me first before she did.              Ahra-noona told me. 

Yes. I did. It's not what you think it is, Kyuhyun-ssi. And the baby is definitely yours.                  Donghae-hyung told me. Hye-ah was suddenly being wheeled out of the emergency room to a private room. Donghae-hyung stopped me from following them and motioned me to follow him. I sighed and followed suit to the emergency exit. 

What is it hyung? What do you want to talk about?                                             I asked Donghae-hyung impatiently. 

I want to tell you what really happened that day. And why we were in that position.                    Donghae-hyung said seriously. I nodded and sighed. 

It was your last week in the military camp. That day was a sunny day..............                                                                          Donghae-hyung started.

*FLASHBACK*

Hye-ah! Be careful arra? And tell the boys that they have to finish it all! They need to regain their strength from all the practicing they've been doing since this morning.                                                          Sam told Hye Soo who set on foot for the Super Junior's practice room a few blocks away bringing with her their lunch.

Ne, unnie! Don't worry!                                  Hye Soo replied, happy and jolly because it was Thursday and on Saturday, she could welcome Kyuhyun who is supposed to come out of the military camp.

She arrived at the practice room and did all her work there. They were all tired but with the jolly Hye Soo cheering and screaming at them while they dance, made them energetic. Lunch was very fine. Shindong said so. But.....

OMOO! "IT"'S NOT HERE! HYUNG! I THINK I FORGOT IT BACK IN THE DORM!                               Donghae exclaimed in a worried voice. 

Don't worry oppa! I think I saw it in your room earlier when I was cleaning. I hid it for you.               Hye Soo told the worrisome Donghae. She said goodbye to all of them, about to go back to the dorm and help her unnies and friends clean the dorm, when

HYE-AH! WAIT FOR ME!                                                                            Donghae said, waving at her. She smiled and stopped waiting until Donghae catched up to her.

Oppa, no more practices?                                                                        she asked the panting Donghae. He shook his head and 

Ani. I need to get "it" because I'm going straight to my date later.        he told Hye Soo and started to walk toward the dorm. She grinned and walked with him, keeping an arms length away from Donghae. They started talking about Donghae's plans on how to surprise his girlfriend with his proposal when.

HYE SOO-UNNIE!                                                                                          an ELF called out from their backs. She turned around and remembered that it was one of her close ELFs. She told Donghae to go ahead of her and he nodded. She went back to her dongsaeng and

What's the matter dear?                                                                                she asked her dongsaeng. She noticed that she was crying and almost bawling.

I'M SORRY! SO SORRY UNNIE! I'M SORRY!                                           the latter cried out.

What are you saying, Kai La??                                                                  Hye Soo was puzzled at the sudden crying outbursts of her dongsaeng when suddenly a                slap came from nowhere. She straightened up and saw some angry ELFs glaring at her. 

Woah! What's wrong, girls?!                                                               she asked them holding her slapped cheek. 

! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO KYU-OPPA? WHY ARE YOU SEDUCING DONGHAE-OPPA?                       someone yelled at her. She got a shocked hearing those words. She held up her two hands and 

It's not what you think it is, girls! Donghae-oppa and I are not.....             she stopped explaining as she was slapped again. 

SHUT UP !                                                                            one of the ELFs shouted. They advanced at her when suddenly Donghae came and pulled at her, running towards the dorms.

Oppa! I should talk to them!                                                           she protested about to go back to the ELFs. 

NO! You've been slapped twice and you want to endure more? Kyuhyun's gonna come home on Saturday. Do you want him to see you with a black eye?         He told her. She shook her head and ran with him. 

About to reach the dorm, they saw that there were other ELFs in the entrance of the dorm. Donghae pulled her into the neighboring building and was about to use the back door to their dorm when 

THEY WENT HERE!                                                                       he heard one ELF shout to the others. He pulled Hye Soo into one dark corner of the building and covered her with his body. They didn't know that a surveillance camera was recording them. 

O-o-oppa.. They thought.. that I've been cheating.... on.. Kyu...                        she started to hiccup. Her hiccups would sometimes mean that she's thirsty or she's in the brink of being hysterical and sobbing her eyes out. This one meant the latter. 

Shhhh.. Hye-ssi.... You'll be fine.. You are not cheating on Kyu arra??             Donghae whispered an assurance. They were in an awkward position but they needed to do this. 

Hye-ssi.. Can you take a look behind me? I think one ELF is coming this way. Put your arms around my neck and take a peek. Be in your self-defense position, if you can.                                           Donghae whispered to Hye Soo, when he heard footsteps coming their way. Hye Soo nodded and did what she was told to do. Her heart is beating like crazy, being nervous and scared at the same time. She took a peek and crouched a little low, ready to strike with her famous kick when...

Hye-ssi?? Donghae-ssi?                               Kangin called out. The two sighed in relief and faced Kangin. 

Hyung, thank goodness!                                  Donghae said before hugging his hyung. He told him what happened and Kangin went with them back to the dorm. Donghae got the ring from Hye Soo and Kangin told the other girls about what happened. After Donghae went out, Hye Soo came to the kitchen with two red cheeks which Sam, Eun Yi and Mi Rae nursed until the redness disappeared. 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

That's what happened. And if only I knew that it was the reason for your break-up I should've just told you all about it... Here's proof of my engagement Kyuhyun-ssi..                                                       Donghae said showing him the engagement ring he wore. 

After all the things were said, Kyuhyun ran to the private room of Hye Soo and there he stayed all night long praying that Hye Soo would wake up and that he could say sorry for all the things he did...

Baby bunch.. I'm sorry! I'm so sorry and I still love you.. Please wake up soon.. I miss you!                 Kyuhyun whispered to Hye Soo's ear. 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE! MIGHT BE THE LAST! IF I'M IN THE MOOD TOMORROW I'LL GIVE YOU ANOTHER ONE.. ARRA?? KEKEKEKE!

AiRa_LuRvS_KpOp Yes she is.. kekeke! :D keep on watching out for updates and please don't forget to comment..

alysakyu here it is... but the next chapter might be next week... T.T

cnbluefan thank you so much!

TheNightSky she will... don't worry! :D

sungmin_pumpkin96  kekekeke! your wish is my command! 
cassie10 kekekeke! if you can, please shout it to his ear.. LOL 

lovesj hahahahaha! sorry if that one failed unnie.. kekekeke! happy birthday again! :) love ya! :*