I Have To Do What??

Forever...Finally Came To An End... [Hiatus]

I ignored the comment and walked out of the room and back to my classroom. The teacher looked at me confusingly. 

 

“I...thought...you...” she was pointing towards the door but I smiled and shook my head then quickly sat down.

 

After classes lunch came and the cafeteria was in an uproar because of ‘glittery’. All the girls were crowding around them while the boys were glaring at them. I was happily eating my lunch while those other two were drooling at them. Geez, they are so embarrassing to be around. Why do they even like them? From what I had gathered other girls were offering their food to them, pfft. They look like poor beggars.

 

“Why do you guys even like them? What’s so good about them?” I asked. They stared at me as though I was insane and growing a second head.

“WOMAN! ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!! THEY ARE AMAZING!!!!!” Joo-Eun screamed at me. I lifted an eyebrow at her and kept eating.

“Listen to this, then state your opinion,” Soon-Yi gave me the earphones to her iPod and I placed them in my ear.

 

A song began playing. Ok it had an ok beat to it. The words didn't fit well and for me this was all I heard:

 

Crap, crap, crap,

Her whisper is the Lucifer.

Crap, crap, crap,

More crap, crap, dog crap,

The Lucifer.

Crap, crap, crap, Crap, crap, crap

Fart crap, prick crap, dumb crap, your crap, my crap

His crap, her crap, its crap

Your crap is the Lucifer

My c-c-c-c-crap is the Lucifer

Even more crappppppppp

Crapaholic, crapatronic, crapaholic, crapaholic.

Etc, etc.

 

So yeah basically all I heard was crap, various types of crap. The only part I like was the rap. That part didn’t sound like crap but the rest did. It had an ok tune but I guess their song wasn’t that good enough for me. I pulled it out of my ears and handed it back to her.

 

“Well?” they were both looking at me waiting patiently for an answer.

“It sounded like c-c-c-crap.”I imitated that part from their song. Their mouths literally dropped to the floor as they looked at me in shock.

“Are you for real!!!!!????????” they asked more like screamed.

“And in the flesh,” I smirked.

“So you don’t like any part of it??” they asked.

“Only the rap,” I said shoving another spoonful of my kimchi rice in my mouth.

“Heh~ that’s Minho’s part” Soon-Yi reddened.

 

I nodded as though I cared but in reality you all know I didn’t. An announcement was finally made for the ‘glossy’ people and us plus the school’s , Yuu A-mi to go to the theatre right away. Upon hearing this I got up to leave when I bumped into someone.

 

“Sorry,” I said looking up at the person. It was one of the shiny boys.

“It’s fine,” he said smiling. OMG! He was sooooooo much nicer than the one who said I had an attitude.I walked past him when he grabbed my hand.

“Wait, aren’t you supposed to come with us?” he asked. I shook my head rapidly until Soon-Yi came up to us. He let go of my hand.

“Yes she is” she smiled at him.

“Soon-Yi right?” he pointed to her trying to remember his name.

“Yup, Minho-ssi” she blushed.

“Just call me Minho” he smiled.

“Follow us” she pulled my with her as he called the other members. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh so he is Minho... cool. He’s alright. Not as mean as the other one. Geez I really don’t want to go to that effing thingy!!!!!

 

 Soon-Yi had a strong grip on my hand and if I tried getting out she would hold on even harder. When we entered the theatre A-mi was already there smiling all innocently and boy everybody besides the kpop people knew how she really was. She was glaring at me since she could not glare at Joo-Eun and dared not glare at Soon-Yi so her only victim was me. Again, like I do most of the time, I IGNORED her!

 

She could have glared at me all she wanted, it was not my problem. The dean of our year group came up to us and then opened the second entrance for the camera people to come in. About a thousand of cameras and millions of people came in. ànote the hyperbole. We stood in the centre as the people set up the cameras all over the theatre. I nudged Joo-Eun to my right and gave her a WTF face. She just shrugged and kept looking at them.

When they were finished the dean notified us to go onto the stage where the MC will address us. When we got there a man who looked around 35 greeted us. He pointed towards Soon-Yi.

 

“You, will be A-mi’s lovestruck friend, who falls for Minho” he told her. She wanted to scream badly but kept her cool, and simply nodded. Then he pointed to Joo-Eun.

“You will be A-mi’s love rival who always wants to steal A-mi’s lover” Joo-Eun liked this role a lot! I knew it but she just smiled and bowed thanking him. Then he pointed towards me.

“You” He said.

“Me” I yawned.

“Yuck. You’re ugly.” He scorned. I yawned again.

“And, my has better form than your face.” I said bluntly.

“Tch. What’s your name miss attitude?” he asked. Wtf is with everyone and saying I have attitude?? I was just being truthful.

“Why should I tell you?” I asked bluntly.

 

Take your shirt off
A aaa a a .. Take your shirt off
A aaa a a .. Take your shirt off
A aaa a a .. Take your shirt off
Twist it in the air like a mother ing helicopter
A aaa a a .. take your shirt off
A aaa a a .. take your shirt off

 

My phone began ringing and the others looked at me weirdly when they heard my ringtone. Ahahahhahahahahahaha TAKE YOUR SHIRT OFF!!!! (A/N: thumbs up for those who want Jonghyun to take his shirt off!! Lmfaooo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcirR_Pj0i8)

Me: Yeobsayeo

Unknown: Ha-Neul?

Me: SEUNGHO!!!!!!???????

SeungHo: Hey. Sup?

Me: In school.

SeungHo: Shoot. Sorry. Call later bye.

Me: Bye!

I looked at my phone and was smiling crazily. Omo!!! SeungHo just called!!!!! Omg!!! You know how long I haven’t heard from him!!???? I felt so happy. But my moment of happiness was shattered when I heard someone clearing their throat. I turned around to face the others who were staring at me.

 

“What?” I asked dead serious.

“Nothing” they said.

“So your name?” the MC asked.

“Is nice, I know” I yawned again. Boy was I feeling sleepy.

“What is your name!!????????” he was getting irritated or more like was irritated.

“Look just give up. If she didn’t tell us what makes you think she’ll tell you?” one of the boys from the band said and it wasn’t the same one who said I had attitude.

“Mothering straight” I smiled.

“Colourful language also” the one who looked like a girl spoke up.

“Hah~ thanks” I smirked. I turned to walk away when I principal walked up to me and looked at me with pleading eyes. Geez why did he have to look so helpless!!??????

“Ok! Ok! Stop it!! I’ll go along” I sighed deeply.

He looked happier than either of my two friends.

“The name is Ha-Neul. Happy?” I said bluntly then asked him.

“Eh. So since you’re ugly, you will be the clean up girl. Ok that’s a wrap! Everyone get to know each other! Except you ugly duckling you have to stay behind them and clean up after them!” he said to me.

“EXCUSE ME!!???” I asked.

“You hav-“he began but I cut him off.

“I AM NOT GOING TO CLEAN UP AFTER THEM!! THEY ARE GROWN UPS! THEY CAN DO THAT BY THEMSELVES! I HAVE A LIFE FOR YOUR INFORMATION!” I screamed on the top of my lungs

“No you have to do it” He said looking at his watch.

“NO I DON’T!!!!! AND I WON’T!!!!!” I hissed!

“Yes you do and you will. Now I have to leave. Laterz” he walked out on us. I was fuming! Who the was he to tell me what to do!!??? GRRR.

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ooh what gonna happen now!??? So what do y’all think??? right!! Omg I know!!!! Lol! Omfg!! I just found out that ONEW HAS ABS!!!!!!! Omg omg omg omgom gom omg omgomgooljkhguygf6wdfyfdwfwwgy I cant even speak!!! He’s so hot!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhh and there’s this vid on youtube with jonghyung telling him to take off his shirt hahahhahaha lolz. Okies I’ll shut up now!!

If y’all got ideas then tell me!! Cause I’m a crackpot who doesn’t know her from her elbow!! Hehe ^^