Damn You Key!

Forever...Finally Came To An End... [Hiatus]

His hands slipped below my shirt and I realised where they were heading so I quickly placed my hands on his, and gently pulled it downwards and out of my shirt. He didn’t seem to notice and continued on with what he was doing. I didn’t want to have with Key! AHH!! I tried breaking the kiss once again and thankfully he also broke it but then he trailed small kissed down my neck. I realised his towel was slowly slipping off his waist.

 

“Key... your towel... it’s slipping...” breathed onto him.

“Let it slip” he said. I felt my face heated as he kept kissing my neck.

“Key, wait... this... we shouldn’t do this...” I said to him as my heart pounded inside of my chest.

“You... are mine... I can do whatever I want to do with you” he whispered in my ear as he grazed his teeth over my ear. It felt ticklish and hot.

“Key... Don’t” I said trying to be as threatening as I could but I was hard since he kept doing things to make me feel good. This was wrong! I HATE HIM! I SHOULDN”T BE THINKING ABOUT STUFF LIKE THIS!!! He then stopped what he was doing and looked at me.

 “Let’s have ” he said.

“WHAT!?” I screamed.

“OH NO!!” I said pushing him away from me.

“Wae~” he asked seductively.

“KEY WE HATE EACH OTHER! HOW CAN WE HAVE !?” I asked.

“How about I show you?” he pinned me down on the bed once again.

“How about you get off me!” I growled.

“I don’t want to” he came closer to me. My heart was beating rapidly!  I REALLY HATE KEY FOR THIS!

“Key don’t!” I said turning my head sideways.

“Grrr. Fine! You’re such a spoiled sport!” he groaned and got off me. Omo, why am I feeling both relieved and sad?

“Just hurry up and change and come out for dinner” I said as I felt my face get heated once again.

“Yeah, yeah” he said as I saw him stretch.  

 

I walked out of the room as fast as I possibly could as closed the door. Leaning my back against it I held on to my chest once again. you Key! Why the do you make me feel this way? Damn you! I walked into the kitchen and made dinner. After resting the food on the dining table Key came out of the room and his hair was still wet. I touched my lips and remembered the kiss. Once again I could hear my heart beat fast and the butterflies in my stomach returned.

I looked quite good in normal clothes... huh... this is new...—I did not just say that. He sat on the one end of the long dining table and I sat opposite him. I couldn’t bring myself to eat my food.

 

“Aren’t you eating?” he asked. I looked at him and my face flushed bright red.

“What are you thinking about?” he smirked lifting his eyebrows.

“Shut up!” I shouted and ate my food.

 

After dinner the rain still had not subsided and he had no other choice but to stay at my apartment. The girls hopefully won’t come home so I don’t have to deal with them.

 

“You can sleep on the couch for tonight” I said coldly while handing him a blanket. As I turned to walk away he grabbed my hand and pulled me to sit on his legs. He hugged me from the back.

“Why can’t I sleep with you?” he asked seductively.

“Key shut the up!” I shouted.

“Fine” he let go of me and lay down on the couch. I took off the lights and went into my room.

 

I locked the door just so Key won’t be able to enter... just making sure... who knows what that ert can do? I grabbed my laptop and watched a movie since there was no way I was going to watch one outside with him there! And no it’s not because I’m afraid of him... he’s just starting to creep me out. Every time I thought of him my heart would beat fast and I’d get butterflies in my stomach... I can’t possibly be falling for him... can I? Oh hell naw!

After the movie finished (100 Days with Mr. Arrogant) I fell asleep. The next morning I got up to someone banging on my door.

 

“YAH! HAN HA-NEUL WAKE UP!” the voice was that of... Joo-Eun! ! ! !

 

I got up and quickly opened the door to see an outraged Joo-Eun and Soon-Yi standing there I laughed nervously.

 

“I can explain” I said.

“You better and...” she gasped loudly and pointed to my neck!

“WHAT IS THAT!” she screamed. Crap! She must have seen the hickey! I’m so dead! I quickly covered my neck.

“Wait! You guys... I... it’s not what it looks like!” I said.

“Why are you guys screaming?” a sleepy Key walked up to us from the washroom.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE!?” they both asked screaming.

“YAH! DON’T TELL ME YOU GUYS DID IT!” Joo-Eun yelled.

“We didn’t do anything!” I said slapping my forehead with my hand.

“ARE YOU SURE!?” Soon-Yi asked.

“POSITIVE! And don’t you have a flight to Jeju island?” I asked.

“It was cancelled due to bad weather” she said. Just the Key’s phone began ringing.

 

After a few minutes Key came back.

 

“I have to go now, see you guys in school” he smiled innocently to the girls but smirked at me. I scowled at him.

“Aren’t you going to walk me out Ha-Neul?” he asked. Oh off!

 

I walked him to his car which remained parked in the exact same spot as yesterday.

 

“See you in school noye(Slave)” he smirked and went to his car as I showed him my middle finger and rolled my eyes at him. After, I went back inside to see the girls looking at me, waiting for an explanation.

“What?” I asked innocently.

“What do mean what?!” they asked.

“It was raining too heavily so I let him spend the night” I shrugged.

“And the hickey!?” Joo-Eun asked.

“It’s... a... mosquito bite...” I lied.

“Yeah... and pigs can fly” Soon-Yi rolled her eyes.

“Shut up! I’m going back to sleep! I’m tired!” I yawned.

“Hmmm... I wonder what you did so that you’re so tired.” Joo-Eun asked curiously smirking.

“Nothing” I said trying to hide the blush that appeared on my face from remembering the kiss with Key.

“Ooh... do you think they probably did it?” they asked each other.

“Shut the up!” I screamed slamming the door behind me.

“I can’t wait to see little Keys and Ha-Neuls! Aww!! That’ll be so cute!” they said loud enough outside my door to irritate me.

“YOU GUYS!!!!” I screamed at them. I heard them chuckle outside my door as I went back in my bed and fell asleep.

 

I had the strangest dream... I dreamt Onew... we were married and had children. He gave up his singing career to be with his family and reside in a rural area of Korea. Everything was going good and then Key came to visit us. Key confessed to loving me and Onew heard. Onew then confronted me to make up my mind... that was when I got up.

I rubbed my eyes and got off my bed. What a strange dream... and how in the world did I manage to dream about Onew? Well to with Onew... he has a ing girlfriend! Gosh! Thinking about that made me so ing angry I shook my head and took a bath. When I finished I walked out of my room and saw SeungHo oppa there.

 

“Oppa!” I screamed and hugged him.

“Yah! Neu-Neu!” he hugged me back. I broke away from the hug and then he looked at me... more like my neck.

“What is that?” he asked pointing to the hickey. you key!

“Uh.... mosquito bite oppa... so why are you here!?” I asked changing the subject and trying to cover my neck with my short hair as I pulled him to the living room to sit on the couch.

“I have news for you...” he said.

 

_______________________________________________________________________

 

HIII!!

 

how are you guys!!?? am so bored at the moment...

 

sadly i have divali to prepare for...which is tomorrow and i'm banned from the computer so...

 

i'll see how i could get to write more updates!! ^^

 

Hope you guys enjoy it!!

 

Comments are appreciated!!

 

~Vita~