Who He Was...

Forever...Finally Came To An End... [Hiatus]

Of all the people we could possibly meet here, he had to be the one! I groaned in frustration. Joo-Eun walked up to me and seemed to have noticed him also. My eyes shifted from him to her.

 

“Are you ok?” she asked.

“Perfect” I faked a smile.

“Would you like to say hi?” she asked. I shook my head furiously and grabbed her hand.

“NO! Please... no...” I sighed.

“But... he... I think you should meet him... just say hi... for one last time” she said.  I didn’t have the courage to see him...

“I’m going to the food court” I said walking away.

 

:| :| :| Minho’s P.O.V |: |: |:

 

I was about to buy some coins to play but I then realised they might recognise me so I turned around to ask one of the girls to buy it for me when I saw H-Neul walk off looking sadden. I walked up to Joo-Eun but kept my gaze on Ha-Neul's back.

 

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“I... she... uh... uhm... I...” she stuttered a lot and I got the idea that maybe it was personal.

“It’s ok if you don’t want to tell me” I said.

“Come... we’ll explain” she pulled me to a seat along with the others.

“Ha-Neul... do you see that boy in the blue shirt standing next to the basketball machine?” she asked pointing. I turned my head slightly and looked at the guy. He looked handsome but his young face was pale and worn out.

“Yes...” I said.

“He... has cancer...” she sighed.

“Oh my...” I looked back at the boy sympathetically.

“He has one more year to live... he is an orphan just like Ha-Neul and myself and sadly he never got adopted. We didn’t know he was a cancer patient only until the day Ha-Neul and he got into a huge fight. She was asked to the senior prom by one of the players in our school and he didn’t want her to go yet she insisted she could handle herself. Ha-Neul had... and may still have a crush on him. The two of them were in a gigantic fall out and as she told him she hated him he fainted. We then rushed him to the hospital in hopes that he’ll be ok. Sadly he went straight into a coma for 4 years straight. Everyday she’d visit him, she’d hope and pray for him to get better but... he never woke up. After four years he was finally released, everyone threw a party to welcome him home but she never went. She still blames herself for him going into a coma. After that day... she never saw him... she regrets that day they had a quarrel” Joo-Eun told me. She must have liked him a lot.

“I’m going to look for her” I said standing up. They nodded as I left.

 

After walking about I saw her in the food court. She already had company. Key was sitting opposite her. Crap. What was he doing here? If he’s here, then the rest of SHINee is probably here also! I’m dead meat. He looks like he’s teasing her and she is glaring at him while mentally cursing him to go die. Hahahaha! These two are so cute together. Hmmm... it would be fun to lock them in a room for a day... Wait. I should try that. Hehehehehe... I’m being influenced wrongly by Kyuhyun.

I hid behind a wall and looked at the two. Key was looking at her with teasing eyes as she glared straight at him. This is going to be a long day. I noticed Key stopped talking to her and was now looking at him. She asked him something and also looked this direction. !

 

_-_-_-Ha-Neul's P.O.V-_-_-_

 

It didn’t even make 5 seconds of peace when I saw the devil himself sit opposite me.

 

“What are you doing here?” I glared.

“Where are you hiding my member?” he growled.

“What are you talking about?” I hissed.

“I’m talking about Minho. Where is he?” he asked glaring at me.

“And how the should I know that?!!” I asked lying since Minho was probably in the arcade playing games by now.

“Don’t lie. Where is he?” he asked again leaning over the table.

“Shut up. Go look for him yourself” I looked away rolling my eyes.

“Yah~” he began and soon smirked.

“What?” I asked.

“Do you want a repeat of the day before...” his smirk grew further. Hold it in. Hold it in. God, help me from killing him!

“Shut it. I’m not in the mood” I rolled my eyes leaning back comfortably on the chair.

“Aren’t you afraid others might see you?” I asked.

“I’m wearing a disguise” he rolled his eyes. All he wore was a scarf around his neck and a huge pair of shades which he took off.

“Could have fooled me” I scoffed.

“Yeah yeah. Where is Minho?” he asked once more.

“Like I said, I DON’T KNOW!” I basically spelt it out for him.

“Yes you do!” he growled.

“Where are the rest of your members?” I asked.

“Looking for Minho” he said looking at the wall to the side of us.

“Oh... what are you looking at?” I asked following his gaze. I saw someone sort of hiding behind the wall.

 

The end of their jacket was showing. It looked familiar... almost too familiar. I got up and walked towards the person. Realising who it was I pushed Minho more into the other part where the wall blocked and shook my head at him.

 

“Run” was all I said as he got away in time for Key to miss seeing him.

“Who was that?” Key asked.

“Yo mama” I scoffed and almost cracked up at my lame joke.

“Yah~” he shouted at me.

“Whatever” I rolled my eyes as he pierced a glared through his gaze.

“You know what—“ I cut him off.

“God bless you to. I have to leave. Bye” I said walking away from him. I went back to the others and saw Minho with them.

“Let’s go home guys” I yawned feeling sleepy.

“Yeah... and thanks for the quick save” Minho sheepishly chuckled.

“Yeah~ about that... walk with me” I looked at him evilly.

“U-Uh... ok...” he gulped. The others were further up and Minho walked next to me.

“Exactly why were you hiding there?” I asked glaring at him.

“U-Uh... n-no reason” he stuttered a bit.

“Minho-ssi... were you having weird thoughts of Key and myself?” I asked, my voice was low and dangerous.

“U-uh...” he inched away little by little.

“Wellyoutwodolookgoodtogetherandmaybetheremightbeminisyous” he said in one breath and ran off.

“YAH! WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!!!??” I screamed running after him.

“Nothing” he yelled back to me.

“Curse your long legs!!!!!!” I hissed.

 

I chased him to our jeep. He smiled sheepishly behind To-Ni who warned me not to lay a finger on him, groaning at this I made sure to sit next to him. Throughout the journey back to my dorm, Minho was seriously uneasy because... well.... I made him uneasy ^^. When we got back SHINee wasn’t there so we decided to cook dinner. Minho went over to take a bath and change and so did the girls.

After I made dinner and Minho returned, I decided to shower and change out my sweaty clothes. The water was hot on my back. I like it that way. Suddenly images of Onew flashed across my mind. I found myself thinking about and as I was about to shake my head I slipped and fell letting out a short scream.

 

“YAH! ARE YOU OK!!??” I heard the others outside the bathroom door. I got up and balanced myself with the towel rack.

“I’M FINE!” I shouted to them.

 

I heard an ok and then I decided to quickly finish up. Seriously! Who thinks of Onew when they’re showering!!!??? After changing into an extra oversized tee and a jean ¾ pants I walked out. My hair was short so it didn’t take long to dry. The 6 of us sat at the dining table. Minho sat to my right and I nudged him a little. He looked at me confused. Joo-Eun sat next to him and I nudged him towards her direction. He looked at me with a ‘what?’ expression. I slapped my forehead and pulled him closer to me.

 

“Joo-Eun...” I whispered. He looked at her.

“What about her?” he asked confused.

“Do something” I said.

“Like?” he asked.

“Make a move” I smirked.

“Huh?” he looked at me as though I was growing a second head.

“Make. A. Move” I practically spelt out for him.

“W-Why? I-I don’t like her” he gave me a ‘what are you talking about’ attitude.

“Yeah~ and pigs can fly” I scoffed.

“I’m serious” he said looking at his food.

“Fine, if you don’t want to do anything, then I will” I smirked and had the greatest idea planned out in my head.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hi guys!!!!

sorry for the late update >.< but... whenever i try to upload the new chapter it won't accept it >_<

anyways... this chapter was done like... a lonnggggggggg time ago.

anyways... enjoy... i don't even know if i have readers.... you guys don't express your thoughts.... lolz...

 

~Vita~