Return of The Two Friends and Onew... You Naughty, Naughty Boy...

Forever...Finally Came To An End... [Hiatus]

|-|-|Taemin’s P.O.V|-|-|

 

I walked into our practise room to see Krystal with Onew hyung’s blackberry in her hand. I looked at her suspiciously.

 

“Krystal... what are you doing?” I asked walking up to her. She jumped back a little.

“Oh! Taemin oppa, you scared me!” she said resting her hand on her chest.

“Sorry. So what are you doing with Onew hyung’s phone?” I asked again.

“Oh... uh... um... I found it... um... here... it looks like he left it here...” she said hesitantly.

“Give me, I’ll carry it back for him” I said stretching out my hand for the phone.

“NO!--- uh, I mean, no~ I’ll carry it back, don’t worry” she smiled and dismissed me. What was her problem??

 

I left the room but stopped in my tracks once I heard her speaking. Who was she speaking to?? That was when she said the most shocking thing ever!

 

“Krystal... Onew’s girlfriend. You are?”

 

My eyes enlarged and my mouth almost reached the floor. WHAT THE HELL!! ONEW’S GIRLFRIEND!!!! HYUNG HAD A GIRLFRIEND!!! DOES HE WANT TO BE KILLED!!! AND THAT TOO WITH KRYSTAL!! SHE’S WAYYYY TOO UNDERAGE! I peeked back in as I saw Krystal looking at the phone confused... she was talking on Onew’s phone?

When I saw her walking closer to me I began walking further. I can’t believe this!! I have to confront hyung about this right away!

 

_-_-_-Ha-Neul's P.O.V-_-_-_

 

The next day I woke up and realised it was... SATURDAY!!!!! Yay!!!! Today SeungHo oppa was mine!!! All mine!!!! Eep!!!! This made my day 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000x’s better!!!

LaLaLaLaLaLaLa! Doo doo doop pa pa ba ba la lee hi ha! Ok what the am I singing?! I was the first to wake up, as always when I heard the doorbell ring. I quickly dropped everything and ran to get it opening it I saw the most shocking thing or person ever!

 

“TO-NI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY ING GOD OH MY ING GOD!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!??????” I screaming and also noticed someone else, I looked carefully to recognise the person as OMG!!!! SOON-Yi’s sister!!!

“UNNIE!!!! JAEMI UNNIE!!!!!! AHHH!!!!!! TO-NI!!! EEP!!! OH EM GEE!!! TODAY REALLY IS THE BEST DAY!!!!!!!” I screamed so loud the neighbours came out and started complaining I apologised and led them in.

 

The other two were already up and came out to see what the commotion was all about. When Soon-Yi saw her sister she ran up to her and hugged her really tight. I shook my head and carried To-Ni’s bags to my room while Joo-Eun helped to carry Jaemi’s bag into Soon-Yi’s. I sighed as the happy thoughts flooded my mind. Nothing can ruin this day.

Just then I received a text from SeungHo. He said that Joon and one of his other ‘friends’ will also be tagging along while putting a sad face, hahhahahahha and that he was sorry. Lolzz oppa is so queer.

 

Me: oppa, it’s fine, btw guess who’s back?

SeungHo: who?

Me: To-Ni and Jaemi!

SeungHo: GAH!!! AWESOME!!!! INVITE THEM OVER!!!! WE CAN ALL GO!!!!!

Me: okies!!!! ^^

SeungHo: see you at 1:00pm at Lotte World.  

Me: Ne~ bye oppa!!

 

I placed the phone in my pocket and went back outside. I told Jaemi unnie and To-Ni about a little outing I wanted to take them on. I didn’t tell him about SeungHo or Joon because it was going to be a surprise. We were going to Lotte World and we’re gonna have fuuunn!! Woo~ Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh yeah, yeah yeah~ (MBLAQ song Oh Yeah!) I can’t breathe!!! Too much excitement!!!

Everyone was in the living room talking about god alone knows what... I just sat there smiling like a complete idiot. La la la la la la la la Elmo's world, Elmo loves his goldfish his crayons too that’s Elmo’s world~~  ok I am seriously creeping myself out!! I joined in their talk.

We talked about school and boys~ er... yeah, food, around the world and we also told them about SHINee. They seemed more excited than myself. Oh and just in case you’re wondering, To-Ni is 20 and Jaemi is 24. Yeah I know they are old!!! But I love them!!!

Soon it was time to leave. We got ready and walked to the bus stop. Soon-Yi and Joo-Eun wanted to come but couldn’t because they had a project to hand up and it was due for Monday. Hahahha! ERZ!! That’s what you get for not doing it last week! I chuckled quietly to myself while going to the bus stop.

As we walked into the entrance of Lotte World, I texted SeungHo and asked where to meet him. He said to wait by the cotton candy stall so we did. I looked at the time, it was 1:00pm on the dot. As I lifted my face from my watch, I saw SeungHo walking up to us along with Joon and... OMG!!!! WHAT WAS HE DOING HERE!!!

 

:.:.:.: Onew’s P.O.V :.:.:.:

 

I walked into our dance room and saw Taemin walking up to me. I waved to him but he didn’t wave back... he looked sort of angry...

 

“Hi Taemin” I said as he approached me.

“Hyun---“ he was cut off by Krystal as she came into the room.

“Onew oppa, I need to speak to you” she said as she grabbed my hand and pulled me out.

 

Krystal... wasn’t... really, the type of girl I would say is my ideal type. Her elder sister is sort of influencing her wrongly... um... how to put it... oh I got it. Jessica, he older sister of SNSD is a major ! And Krystal has this... crush on me and will go to serious measures to get me... uh... yeah... let’s leave it at that.

 

“What is it?” I asked her.

“Oppa, I love you, please go out with me!” she said.

“Krystal” I sighed.

“I don’t feel the same about you. I’ve told you this already” I said to her for the millionth time.

“But oppa, I LOVE you!” she said looking at me evilly.

“Kry—“ she cut me off with a kiss. WHAT THE ! I pushed her off me.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!???” I looked at her wiping my mouth.

“O—o—ppa” tears welled up in her eyes as they began flowing and she ran out of the room. . What do I do now!???

 

|-|-|Taemin’s P.O.V|-|-|

 

I followed them until they went into a room. I could see them from outside but couldn’t hear a thing. What was seriously going on?? All of a sudden I saw Krystal pull Onew into a kiss. OH MY GOD!!!!!!

JDHUGUJGVUgjhnuoahaHBIUjhbuaolbhuhjolakvnkshykgndjfikholhgighhjyfyjjgnst!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what the hyung!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oops... sorry about my language...  what the !!!! !!!! HYUNG!!!! IF THIS NEWS GETS OUT YOU ARE SO ING DONE FOR!!!!!!... I did not just curse and you did not just hear that...

I held my head as I saw Krystal run out the room. What happened? Was she blushing??? Gosh!! I was so busy ranting on in my head I didn’t get to see what happened. Stupid Taemin! I hit my head with my palm. I then ran back to the dance room a few minutes after I got there Onew walked in.

 

“Where’s Key?” he asked.

“Uh... I think he had to go somewhere... I can’t remember” I said not making eye contact with him.

“Ok” he said as he begun the dance rehearsal...

 

Hyung... once again, you are so dead if this gets out....

 

____________________________________________________________________________

 

Ooo eee, ooo ah ah ting tang
Walla walla, bing bang
Ooo eee, ooo ah ah ting tang
Walla walla, bing bang...
Ooo eee, ooo ah ah ting tang
Walla walla, bing bang
Ooo eee, ooo ah ah ting tang
Walla walla, bing bang

 

soooooooooooooooo~~~~~~~~ like ahhahhahahahah onew and krystal kissed!!! omg!!!!

 

onew!! you naughty naughty boy~~~

and taemin! why r you so nosy for!!???? hmph! looking at your hyung being naughty!! tsk tsk!

and yeah witch doctor is one boss song!! so check it out!!! it real good ahahhaha~~

so who do yall wanna see in the next chapter??? who do you think she saw at Lotte World???? hmm??? i wonder???????? Minho? Jonghyun? Key? Mir?? G.O? DongHo?? A past guy she had bad encounters with? YeJun? HyunJoong? O.O la la la la la! hmmmm i wonder???? or is it... Nichkhun???? ooh!! i got yall minds a thinking!!

hope yall enjoyed!!!!

i love my 20 subscribers!!!!!!

 

~Vita~