Did He Just Call Me A !!???????

Forever...Finally Came To An End... [Hiatus]

I heard the others chortle. I stuck my tongue out on my left cheek and folded my arms cross my chest. I then turned to them.

 

“What are you laughing at?” I asked with a deadly tone.

“Nothing” they covered their faces with their hands and looked around in different directions.

“It better be. Like I said before, I am not your maid so you better get used to cleaning up yourselves, cause obviously I’m not doing it” I snapped and walked out of the room.

 

I slammed the door behind me with a lot of force; it made a loud booming sound which also made me jumped. Oops. I ran out of the building and to the back, at a spot I claimed, like, literally. No one dared cross foot there. It was below a shady Manchurian Maple (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acer_mandshuricum) tree. I liked that spot a lot and didn’t know why. I always went there to think... I guess.

 

Pulling out my phone, I remembered SeungHo oppa had called me. SeungHo was my oppa who always visited me and Joo-Eun in the orphanage. He would always bring presents and food his mom cooked. She taught me how to cook. The last time we spoke or met was about two years ago when he was auditioning for a boy band and got into one created by Rain, you know the guy from Ninja Assassin. Yeah I like Americanized things ok.

 

And hey, I am patriotic... I just... like... things from other countries... oh come on I’m sure you do too! I called him back hoping he would answer.

 

SeungHo: Hello?

Me: Oppa!

SeungHo: Neu-Neu!!

Me: YAH! Oppa! Why do you keep calling me that!!???

SeungHo: Because you hate it don’t you?

Me: Oppa you make no sense!

SeungHo: But you love me!

Me: Of course I do. By the way, did you get into the band thingy you hoped for??

SeungHo: Now you ask that!? Do you know how many times I tried contacting you!!??? I got in since 2009!

Me: Sowwiee!!

SeungHo: It’s fine. The band I’m in is called MBLAQ. You should check us out.

Me: Oppa if I checked you out that would be nasty...

SeungHo: Yah! Since when were you so erted??

Me: What!!??? Me??? erted!???? Speak for yourself!!!

SeungHo: Ok, Ok, Relax. Can I pick you up after school today? I want to re-connect!

Me: I’ll think about it then call you and let you know. If I can’t then we can hang out Saturday.

SeungHo: Love you Neu-Neu!

Me: Oppa I’m hanging up.

 

One I could never bring myself to say was those three hard words, ‘I love you’. They were just so hard to say. I don’t know why, but... eh... I got up from my spot—see I knew that something always happened in that spot to make me happy before leaving—and walked back to class. I had calmed down and became the nice, innocent, geeky, sleepyhead everyone knew about. I was happy and wasn’t going to let those five ludicrous boys ruin my day... anymore.

 

I had art now, my favourite subject!!!! YAYYY!!! Ahem... sorry, yes so as I was saying, art was a subject I was very much fond of! I felt at peace and very, very composed while doing art. I had hopes of being an artist... that was until A-mi totally crushed it, so I plan on something else, probably a children’s doctor. Who knows? Our teacher gave us an assignment to picture the first object that came to mind when things of the following words: mood; appetite; rest; animals; still; runny; and then to create a composition on them.

Here are my ideas:

Mood: Calm

Appetite: Chocolate

Rest: Dreamland (don’t ask how I’m going to draw that)

Animals: Dog

Still: Rock

Runny: Waterfall

Composition: A calm dog eating chocolate on a rock near a waterfall in dreamland.

 

Yeah my brain's so weird. When class was finished the principal came up to me and said that I have to stay back after school and get closer to SHINee. He looked at me and waited for my reply which was an obvious yes. I groaned, so much for my afternoon with SeungHo! I texted oppa and told him that I couldn’t and he said he understood and that for Saturday to make my schedule clear so I’ll have the entire day for him!

 

I laughed at his playful mind and walked to my other class. On my way I bumped into someone again as I was digging in my bag for my book. I fell flat on the floor and so did the other person.

 

“Watch where you’re going” the person said.

The voice sounded familiar and I didn’t even bother looking up or staring a conversation with him, I knew I won’t end well. It was the voice of the first person who said I had attitude. Who was he? How the would I know??

 

“I’m Key. Ha-Neul.” He got up and offered his hand for my. Oh so now I know. The person was Key. Hehehehe

“I’m fine” I stood up not taking his hand and dusted myself off.

“Tch. What a ” I heard him say under his breath.

 

Oh, he did not just call me a ! Damn, this boy got some guts. He was seriously pissing me off. I guess I’ll have to teach him a lesson.

 

“What did you just call me?” I asked.

“I just called you, a ” he said boldly. I smirked and soon he was on the floor. I cuffed him in his right eye. Whoops, looks like that’ll leave a mark. Oh well, that’s what you get for testing my patience.

“I think my hand slipped a bit,” I acted innocently as he groaned in pain covering his eye. I smiled and walked away.

 

Yeah so now you know NOT to anger me. I can be very aggressive. I yawned once more as I entered my class. The teacher wasn’t there so I guess we had a free. I think you know by now what I did... and if you don’t... for all the slow readers out there, I slept.

 

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

Hi people of earth who read my story!!!!! so how was it?? the person who called her a must so regret it lolz. i feel sorry for Key though... i wonder what'll happen in the next chapter... ppft i sound so lame.. i'm writing it yet i don't even know what's gonna happen.

who do you all want her to be with???? anyone but jonghyun, he's already reserved. trust me i've read enough jjong fanfics, there's wayyy too much on aff lolz but i still and will love him!! ^^

next chapter i may write in Key's P.O.V i'm not sure but yeah it may happen. so enjoy while you can!! ^^

~Vita~