Key Can Be Nice?

Forever...Finally Came To An End... [Hiatus]

“Ha-Neul, calm down” Joo-Eun told me.

“NO! I refuse to accept this news!” I said and ran out of the room.

 

I ran and ran just like the time when Key was being a big fat dickhead. When I was out of the building I ran out into the streets. Not seeing the car that was driving towards me I swore my life was going to be over. I closed my eyes as tight as I could. Was I dead? Is heaven that soft? Am I on clouds? I was too afraid of opening my eyes.

 

“Ha-Neul?” god? Was that you?

“Open your eyes stupid!” God...? I opened my eyes to see an extremely familiar face in front of me.

“K-Key?” I stuttered.

“YOU IDIOT! DO YOU WANT TO DIE!!!” he screamed in my face.

 

We were on the green grass on the other side of the road. I was in between Keys legs as he was throwing a tantrum at me. I really didn’t care about that at the moment. I laid back onto his broad chest and closed my eyes. It felt nice... he felt warm... as soon as I did that he stopped talking. The peace was so calming I just had the urge to fall asleep. I really didn’t want to think of my parents at the moment.

 

~Oo0oO~Key’s P.O.V~Oo0oO~

 

It was a good thing I came in time to save her. What the is wrong with this girl? Is she crazy? She could have died!

 

“YOU IDIOT! DO YOU WANT TO DIE!!!” I screamed in her face.

“YOU COULD HAVE ALMOST BEEN KILLED BY THAT ON COMING CAR! DON’T YOU WATCH WHERE YOU’RE GOING! LUCKY THING I WAS IN TIME TO SAVE YOU! HELLO!! HA-NEUL! ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME!!??” I asked her but she just rested her head on my chest.

 

Is this girl in her right mind???!!!! I poke her softly but there was no response? Is she alive? I poked her harder and heard a soft groan so yeah she was alive. AISH! THIS GIRL! And I don’t even like her!!! I picked her up bridal style. Oh this is perfect! How wonderful! I then sort of tried to put her piggy back style on my back as I called a cab.

Looks like I’ll have to carry her to our dorm... just perfect... but... I can’t let anyone see her... crap. After getting to SM I called the others to come meet me and help me.

 

“What is she doing here?” Jonghyun asked pointing to Ha-Neul with a disgusted face.

“Don’t ask. Just help me carry her to our room” I said as Onew came closer to grab her.

“I’ll hold her. You guys try blocking her” he said.

 

After so much sneaking in we made it to our apartment dorm place. Onew took her to his room and placed her on his bed.

 

“Did she faint again?” he asked.

“No, she’s sleeping” I said fixing my messed up hair.

“What the hell? She’s one heavy sleeper” Minho sighed.

“Tell me about it” I heard Taemin say.

“What happened?” Onew asked.

“Long story,” I sighed sitting next to Minho on the couch.

“We have time” Jonghyun said.

 

I ended up telling them about it. they just stood there wide-eyed.

 

“What!!??” I asked.

“YOU....” Minho began.

“SAVED...” Onew continued.

“HA-Neul!?” Taemin concluded.

“SERIOUSLY?” Jonghyun asked.

“Geez. Guys. I’m not that cold-hearted.” I rolled my eyes as we saw a figure approaching us.

“Are you ok?” Onew asked seeing Ha-Neul walk into the living room. She nodded and stood there lifeless

“Are you sure?” he asked again. What the hell? Does Onew like her or something?

“Would you like a drop home?” Minho asked. She shook her head and walked to the door like a zombie.

 

She didn’t say a thing. Nothing. Nada. Zilch. Onew got up and walked over to her. He whispered something to her, which she nodded almost in agreement and they walked over to us. Minho got up and offered her his seat next to me. She just sat down. I couldn’t help but tense up next to her. Why was this happening? I don’t know. I took a glance at her from the corners of my eyes. She looked so down, unenthusiastic and depressed.

I poked her but she didn’t budge. Something was not right at all.

 

“Guys, can you all leave for a while? I want to speak to her?” I texted them of course I won’t say that out loud. ARE YOU CRAZY~!

 

They left the room and I looked at her. I didn’t take my eyes of her and she didn’t seem to have noticed. Now that I’m looking at her she’s actually kinda pretty... well... very pretty... WHAT HELL AM I TALKING ABOUT!????

 

“Are you ok?” I asked her. She nodded.

“Are you sure?” I asked again. She sighed deeply and slowly shook her head.

“What is it?” I asked, even though there is a 1% chance she’ll tell me.

“My parents are alive” she said in barely a whisper.

“Weren’t they always?” I asked. She shook her head and told me everything.

 

After hearing about her life I decided to think twice about her. Did I now pity her? Was that really her parents? Shouldn’t she be happy they’re alive? I saw a tear fall from her eye and I didn’t know why I had the urge to hug her. I grabbed her and pulled her into a hug. Why did I just do that? My body is moving on its own... curse you Ha-Neul for making me feel this way...

I hugged her tightly and I didn’t care at the moment. I don’t understand her pain and I may never understand it but she shouldn’t feel this pain... no one should. She returned the hug but did not cry. Breaking the hug she looked at me.

 

“Better?” I asked.

“Take me home... please” she stood up as I also got up and followed her. She walked out of the room as I went to get the keys.

 

I saw Onew with the keys in his hand as he handed it to me and smiled nodding. I took it from him and left. Ha-Neul was already downstairs as I got there. When I got to her house I walked her in.

 

“Thanks” she said before turning around and walking inside.

“It’s fine... but one thing” I said.

“What?” she asked.

“Never speak of this” I said

“Done” she said.

“And let’s pretend this never happened” I said to her.

“Pretend what never happened?” she asked looking confused.

 

I grabbed her hand and kissed her direct on her plump lips. I didn’t know what I was doing but I enjoyed kissing her. I kissed her and could tell she was surprised. Surprisingly enough she returned the kiss. Before we got into detail we broke off. I stared at her blushing like crazy as she also was like a red balloon. Why did I just kiss her? Why was I enjoying it? Do I like her?

She held my head and pecked me on my lips before quickly turning around and rushing inside. I think... I like her? No. No. No. I don’t like her... but I wanted to stop her from leaving and kiss her again... I never wanted to kiss to end... is that creepy?

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hi guys!!! ok so i didn't update in a while because i've started my other story... the one with Taemin... and its popular lol so what did you all think?

 

do you think Key really likes her?

why did she kiss back?

why did she peck him before returning inside?

ooh~ suspense... well not really but anyways...

 

ENJOY~

 

oh and comments are nice lmfao

 

~Vita~