It's MBLAQ

Forever...Finally Came To An End... [Hiatus]

We were making our way home in silence because Joo-Eun and Soon-Yi are angry at me for punching their beloved idol. They were so stubborn they didn’t even want to walk with me so they walked four steps back. I just shook my head and sighed deeply. If they wanted to give me the silent treatment then too bad for them... hehehe I still had the keys to the house. Suddenly I had the greatest idea.

 

“If you guys want to come home today you’re gonna have to talk to me because I have the keys~” I said in a sing-song voice. I had stopped walking and so did they. Soon-Yi was thinking and then spoke.

“Joo-Eun-ah we could stay at my house today!” she chirped completely ignoring me.

“Yah! Great idea!!” the two of them high fived and began walking the other direction. So much for my brilliant plan. I sighed and continued walking home.

 

When I got home, the place was so quiet and lonely; I was beginning to miss them. Grrr why were they so stubborn!!!???? And I am not going to apologise to that -head (Key); if that’s what they want me to do, then hell no! I took out my phone and called them. I swore I tried calling about a hundred times and I kept getting voicemail! They were ignoring me on a totally different level.

Hmph! Fine! If that’s how they want to play it then that’s how it will be played. I checked my watch; it read 4:21pm. I wondered if SeungHo oppa would be free by now. I called him and he answered, I was thankful. When we finished he said he would come pick me up in about an hour, giving me enough time to bathe and relax.

I took a long bath and then after about what seemed to be 20mins I came out and got changed into my favourite t-shirt, it was blue with pretty butterflies around the bottom left of the shirt. Then I slipped into slack jeans and wore my converse that Soon-Yi’s mom had bought for me on our first visit to the converse store last year. I slumped on the couch and switched on the television.

On the screen the up close image of Key and the rest of SHINee dancing to Lucifer made me jump. They were wearing the same clothes they wore today which meant they had went there first then came to our school... or maybe they came to our school first then went there and came back... or something else! Anyways why am I even thinking about them??!!

Their moves were quite simple and easy to copy so I got up and tried copying it. The part I got was probably on the part where they sang

‘Nareul mukkgo gadundamyeon sarangdo mukkin chae
Miraedo mukkin chae keojil su eobtneunde
Ja yurobge biweo nuh go barabwa ojik neoman chae ulge
Neoman gadeuk chae ulge’

 

Yeah that part with the hands around the neck and whatever they were doing... oh and the last part where their fingers were pointing up and down and then switched as their leg moved out or in. When I finished I got a text from oppa. He was outside wait for me. I quickly grabbed my phone and locked the house while walking out quickly.

 

When I walked down the steps in the front my eyes fell on a handsome looking person, with huge kissable lips and pretty hair. He looked extremely familiar. Then I remembered!

 

“SeungHo oppa!!!!” I screamed. He turned towards  me while I ran up to him and gave him a huge, tight hug.

 

“Omo! Look how big my Neu-Neu grew!” he exclaimed messing my hair. I pouted.

 

“Oppa!!!!!” I sulked.

 

“Heh!~ come on let’s go! I can’t wait for my members to meet you” he smiled.

 

 

We drove to his apartment and as he was about to open the door we heard yelling from inside.

 

 

“Give me back my socks!!” I heard one of them scream.

 

“I don’t have it!!” the other yelled back.

 

“Just wait till I tell Rain hyung” the previous threatened. Pfft who would steal a sock??!!

 

“It’s right behind you!” another yelled.

 

“Oh! Sorry!” he said in a cutesy voice.

 

 

I looked at SeungHo oppa and raised an eye. He smiled awkwardly.

 

 

“Don’t ask. It’s like this everyday” he sighed.

 

 

I smiled as we entered. Everything stopped and so did everyone. There were three boys who were now staring at me. I looked at each of them and then saw that one of them looked familiar. Hmmm where have I seen him before??

 

 

“Annyeonghaseyo” I bowed to them. The room looked quite dirty with things all over the place.

 

“GIRL!!! AHHH!! IN OUR DORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!” one of them began screaming while running haywire and so did the others.

 

 

I saw SeungHo oppa slap his forehead with his hand and shake his head. I giggled a bit. It was like they’ve never seen a girl in their life. SeungHo grabbed each one and sat them down on the couch.

 

 

“Ok, Ha-Neul, this is Mir the maknae” he said pointing to one of the boys, and Mir waved to me. Aww he was so adorable I wanted to pinch his cheeks.

 

“Cheon Doong (Thunder) the brother of Dara from 2NE1” he said as Cheon Doong bowed saying hello. Whoa he looked exactly like his sister.

 

“G.O. the fatherly type of our group” G.O. also bowed to me and said his greeting.

 

“And then there’s Joon, the stupid honey abs” he laughed. Ohhh now I remember he was the dude who played younger Rain in ninja assassin.

“Boys, this is Han Ha-Neul, my childhood friend whom I’ve spoken about.” He introduced me as I bowed again saying hello.

 

 “Yah! I’m your father so you have to do what I say!” G.O. got up and said protectively as he came to me.

 

“Ne, Appa” I laughed.

 

“Wait, so you’re his little sister (not really) that he keeps going on and on about?! We swore you were his lover” Joon smiled as he also stood up.

 

“Aww, she’s so cute” I heard Mir say.

 

“Really?! I think you’re cute!! Can I pinch your cheeks?” I asked him. He nodded like a puppy.

 

 

I pinched his cheeks but very softly. His skin was way too soft. Maybe even softer than mine; I’m jealous >.< just kidding. Then out of the blue he hugged me. It felt so nice and warm, not like when SeungHo oppa hugs me, SeungHo oppa’s hugs feel brotherly but Mir’s feels different.

 

“Yah! Let go of my daughter!” I heard G.O. say as he pulled me away from Mir’s grasp.

 

“No~ she’s so squishable!” he pouted. Ahahaahahhaahahah I’m squishable!?? Is that even a word?

 

“Yah! She’s mine! Don’t touch her” SeungHo oppa glared at them as they slowly backed away.

 

“Sorry” they apologised going behind Joon.

“Oppa don’t be so mean! They are nice! Unlike SHINee!” I said under my breath.

 

“You don’t like SHINee?” Mir asked. I shook my head.

 

“Why?” G.O. asked.

 

“They are mean” I moped.

 

“Aww don’t say that, they probably just show their love in that way” Joon said.

 

“They were kind to me” Mir said.

 

“You know them?” I asked. He nodded.

 

“On a program we did, Mak Ban Shi” he smiled.

 

“Oh, Cool” I said.

 

 

After that we got to know each other more. MBLAQ was so nice! I wish I was doing the program show thingy with them instead of stupid SHINee!! When it was time to go I didn’t want to leave and the boys didn’t want me to leave. We were having such a good time. They were funny, nice, sweet and cool to be around. We played games, they dressed up as girls and modelled, doing stupidity and then we had dinner. SeungHo oppa dropped me back home.

 

 

“Yah! You’re still mine Saturday!” he yelled as he drove off.

 

“We’ll see!” I yelled back and went inside.

As I walked in I saw a picture of my parents and I. A tear rolled down my eye as I remembered them. They did something they should have done... they broke their promise...

 

They promised they would stay with me forever, they would be there for me forever...

 

But look now... mother... father...

 

Forever... finally came to an end....

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

yay!!! so she met MBLAQ (give it to my y~) ahem sowwie. and now we know where i got the title for my story!! here she wasn't a cause no one did anyhting to make her act like one! so yay! for her nice side.

 

i'm not planning to make seungho her lover cause it would make things seem awkward, so i'll just make him like an older brother whom she can come to with any problems. mir likes her and finds her squishable lolzzzz... idk if thats a word but yeah.. so...

 

oh this chapter was dedicated to my new fwens Forever_SS501  ok i don't know how the hell this thing started underlining!! i didn't pu it to underline and i tpissing me off!!!! but anyways as i was saying, and to my other friend  lollipopkiss  and my daughter!!! (you know who you are)

 

thanks for the love!! <3 <3 ,3

~Vita~