10 New Rules?!

Forever...Finally Came To An End... [Hiatus]

~Oo0oO~Key’s P.O.V~Oo0oO~

 

I rolled on the floor groaning with pain while covering my eye. That just cuffed me! Who the did she think she was hitting??? . I am going to make her life hell! She has some backbone. Beware Han Ha-Neul; you’re in for a tough time. My eyes were killing me! No way I can go on a program looking like this!! I was sure my right eye was swollen and blue-black. Yuck. Just the thought of that made me shiver.   

This girl, geez. Hmmm, should I complain that she did it? Or would that seem too pathetic? Stupid me, I can’t even lie. Well I’ll just tell them she did this if they asked why she cuffed me I would just have to use whatever acting skills I have. I got up and walked to the theatre. Since we weren’t students we didn’t have a timetable. Can you imagine a 20 year old going back to school?

When the others saw they rushed over and bombarded me with millions of questions.

 

“Hyung! What happened?” the youngest asked. I sighed.

“Ha-Neul did this” I said looking down.

“That . I’ll teach her a lesson” Jonghyun said looking pissed.

“Yeobo, it’s not worth your time. Don’t worry she has to clean up after us so...” I said the ending very evilly. Jonghyun seemed to pick up and smiled.

“Why don’t you all leave the poor girl alone?” we turned towards Minho, he was the quiet type that hardly bothered with stuff.

“Why should we?” I asked.

“Whatever, have fun” he waved us off and left the room.

“Key, what did you tell her to make her cuff you?” the leader asked.

“Just called her a ” I said innocently.

“Well she was acting like one.” He agreed.

“Hyung, stop bad talking her and come here” we turned towards Minho who now had a first aid kit in his hand.

“Yah! I’m supposed to be the umma!” I pouted.

“Well for a mother you are a bad example” he smirked as I went over to him.

 

I removed my hand from my eye and his expression went from “Whatever’ to “Oh My ing God”. I knew exactly why he looked like that and the members also seemed to have noticed his expression as they came to look at my eye.

 

“Ewwwwwww!” the maknae screamed.

“Woah, that’s bad!” Onew said.

“Just wait till I get my hands on her” Jonghyun threatened.

“I don’t think I want to see myself” I said bending my head.

Minho grabbed my chin and lifted my head as he gently cleaned my eye.  A few minutes later he finally spoke.

 

“I doubt make-up can hide this” he sighed.

“That ing ” I cursed.

“Language hyung, language” he corrected me.

“Sorry” I said.

 

Oh this girl was going to pay sooooooo bad. I can’t wait for this afternoon. She has to show up. If she doesn’t I’ll make sure M.C hyung knows about this and tracks her down.

 

_-_-_-Ha-Neul's P.O.V-_-_-_

 

 

That prickfart deserved what came his way. He was so rude, calling me a . Damn he even acted gay. What the , I hope he is. Ahahahahhahahahaha I would so laugh out loud if he was. Then I’d rub it in my two friends’ faces. Why the hell would people call him ‘The Almighty Key’?? What was so almighty about him??? That dude has some serious ego. I can’t wait to crush it down.

Somehow my thoughts wondered off to Minho. I wondered if the stupid Key’s idiocy influenced him. Wait, wait, wait! Why am I thinking about them in the first place!!??? The only thing they are good for is spoiling young teenage girls’ minds. School was finally over! Thank you god!! That was until I remembered I had to go ‘familiarize’ myself with backsided SHINee. Pfft yeah right, like hell I’m going to do that. I quickly ran out the building looking left to right in search of Joo-Eun and Soon-Yi. Thanking god they weren’t her I bumped into someone for the... what is it 3rd time?? I looked up to see one of the SHINee dudes in front of me.

 

“Where do you think you’re going?” he asked.

“Um... home” I said bluntly.

“I don’t think so” he smirked while grabbing me and throwing me over his shoulders.

“Put me down this instant!!” I screamed.

“Nope” I could hear the smirk in his voice.

“I’m Onew by the way” he said.

“I don’t care! Put me down!” I hissed.

 

He did not budge and kept walking until we went to the theatre. He locked the door and surprisingly no one was there as he sat me down. Then he turned and faced me smiling.

 

“What are you doing? Where is everyone? Why did you lock the door?” I asked.

“I just caught a rat, everyone will soon be here and I want to speak to you” he said sitting next to me.

“About?” I looked at him straight in the eye.

“Why did you cuff my member?” he asked. Pricktard, he called me a !

“He called me a ” I said.

“Why did he call you a ?” he asked.

“Can’t remember” I said getting up and walking towards the door to try opening it, but the effing thing won’t even move.

“It won’t work” he said also standing up.

 

I scoffed and walked up to the stage. Behind the stage was another door, you remember the one where all the camera people and stuff came from, yeah that one. Sadly it was locked too.

 

“So Ha-Neul, tell me about yourself” he said walking up to me.

“Why?” I asked.

“Because I said so” he smiled.

“Pfft. Sure, what are you? My father?” I asked sarcastically.

“Aish, you really are a ” he said under his breath. Geez I swear I will kill each and every one of these SHINee boys.

“I swear I will give you a black eye also if you call me that one more time!” I threatened.

 “Sorry” came his quick reply.

“You’re forgiven” I said flopping on the stage sitting down.

 

Soon the door opened and in came the SHINee boys, my two friends, A-mi, the M.C, and the dean.

 

“There she is!” I heard the voice of the girly one say pointing to me.

“Yah! Miss, she should be punished for punching my Key in his face!” the one who looked the shortest said. I scoffed as they all came up on stage.

“Ms. Han” the dean began, “Did you cuff our idol in the eye?” she asked.

“Yes” I said boldly.

“Oh” she looked taken aback.

“And I am willingly to pay the price for it. The action has already been done” I said standing up.

“I know exactly the punishment” the M.C spoke up.

“What?” all of them except myself asked.

“Well, I wasn’t planning on any rules but then it came to me. She is obviously pretending to be this bad girl sort of attitude to make the boys fall for her, and then she will cunningly capture them under her spell” he said.

 

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!! IN YOUR DREAMS OLD MAN!!!

They all looked at him weirdly but he continued.

 

“So therefore, I have made some rules” he said walking closer to me.

“Rule number 1. You cannot be within 5 meters near the boys. Rule number 2. If you have to talk to them, then it must be a five worded question or statement. Rule number 3. You have to agree with anything they say. Rule number 4. No staring at them in the eye is allowed. Rule number 5. If they ask anything from you, you must give them it immediately. Rule number 6. You cannot touch them. Rule number 7. You must always be in contact for whenever they need you. Rule number 8. No playing the fool. Rule number 9. Never question them and disagree with them. Rule number 10. If the following rules are broken, then your life is at stake.” He concluded. How the did he memorise all that???

 

And dude that is not a punishment but a paradise for me! I’d do anything to not have anything to do with them. They are like little leeches that pester you. Thank god for those rules! Or am I being too happy? If one of the rules is that I can’t back answer them... well it isn’t stated word for word but it is understood, so that means that they can use me in whichever way they very well they like! Grrr.

Well, let’s see what happens. I always follow rules but these rules... hmmm they seem a bit hard to follow concerning my job that I’ll be doing... and don’t worry Mr so called almighty Key. I’ll make sure you don’t live happily.

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________

Woot Woot!! i'm feeling hyper today!!! idk why!!???? lolz so now the rules are laid down. the fun begins the next day!! can't wait!!!! i know she and key are off to a bad relationship but i still don't know who the eff to put as the leading guy... sigh*

anyways hope you like it!!! <3 <3 <3

 

~Vita~