Onew's y Side?

Forever...Finally Came To An End... [Hiatus]

{*}{*}SeungHo’s P.O.V{*}{*}

 

I was sort of sad when Ha-Neul had to leave, she was such a nice girl and trust me... you don’t want to get her mad. I remember one time when we first met and I kept taking her food away from her and eating... heh~ let’s just say I was in the hospital for about a week. I missed her a lot and her friends Joo-Eun and Soon-Yi. Those two friends of her are quite ‘charming’... whenever I visited the orphanage I had to be on my P’s and Q’s. They were always up to some mischief.

I sighed remembering the memory. Hmmm I still can’t believe that Joon said she was my lover... I never thought of her like that. She’s more like a sister whom I love deeply. Hmph, that babo, always thinking about erted things; and either way she’s like almost 6 years younger than me, 6 fricking years!!! That’s a lot! I decided to just sleep, feeling content that I saw Ha-Neul again.

 

_-_-_-Ha-Neul's P.O.V-_-_-_

 

I woke up the next morning at 5am. Holy mother continental biscuit of the world! Why the hell am I up so damn early!!!???? And I can’t even go back to sleep!! Ahhh!! I yawned and got up, took a shower, dressed for school, ate some cereal, and then went to school. School wasn’t that far, about a 5 minute walk from our apartment. Since I was early I just strolled down the sidewalk thinking about that stupid SHINee! Grrr I am really beginning to wonder why I hang out with those two. But I still love them, they mean a lot to me.

 

As I walked through the gates the guard greeted me and I told him I woke up early and couldn’t so back to sleep so I decided to come to school. He nodded as he let me enter. Well I highly doubt anyone will be in the school so early which means.... I’m an idiot... yes, yes I am. I seriously need to think before I do my actions. And when I say that, no it doesn’t count for when I punched Key in his eye. He looked for that one... well not literally since if he was looking then he would have dodged my cuff.

Oh you get what I mean. Anyways I entered the building when I heard voices coming from the theatre. Who could be there this hour of the day? Oh god, I hope it’s not those fatheads. You know what; just to be safe, let me not check. I walked past the door when suddenly it opened.

 

“Yah! Ugly duckling! Get in here!” I turned around to see the fart head M.C standing there waiting for me. Gosh, just when I thought I could get away! I was sooooooo close! So frigging close!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

I dragged myself in the theatre to see the boys along with my friends and A-mi practicing their lines. Wait, why are they practicing? Isn’t this a reality show? Huh, so everything really is fake in the entertainment world.

 

“What are you doing here?!” I heard the only person who’s voice was so annoying say.

“Key, Why are you so mean?” I heard Onew ask.

“I’m not mean. I’m being truthful” he said folding his arms.

“Ok, boys and girls, let’s begin our rehearsal” I heard our dean say.

 

I had to stand on the side watching them be a total on stage. Hehehehehe it was so funny, everyone thought that A-mi was this really sweet, innocent, girl. Ahahahhahahhahhahahaahah it’s too much for the morning. I had to stifle my laughter behind stage. If they only knew, if they only knew. I shook my head.

Ok I’m probably guessing you want to know what went one right? So here’s how it went.

 

“Ok, so, is everyone ready for... SHINee’s Kiss-Kiss Reality Show?!!” M.C screamed. Bwahahahahhahhaha. What the is SHINee’s Kiss-Kiss Reality Show???? What kind of name is that????

“Great! So we are going to have one lucky girl from the audience come up on stage as SHINee’s main love interest!! We’ve gathered all the names of the girls from this school and only one lucky girl will be the winner!” he sparkled. Ok that was a total LIE!!! You know what they really did?! They planned this out. In the basket thingy, every piece of paper had A-mi’s name on it so he obviously had to pick her!

“And the lucky girl is... YUU A-MI!!!” he screamed. A-mi who was in the audience came up looking all innocent and nice while bowing pleasantly and sweetly to them.

“Ok, let’s have a round of applause to our main stars!” this is where they clap and cheer... yay~ not!

“Great so now we will be having a short Lucifer performance by SHINee, dedicated to A-mi!” he clapped. Pfft, just a Lucifer performance. How lame!!!!

 

Yeah so that’s what basically happened, and then he announced that SHINee will be acting as students in the school to get to interact with A-mi better. Tch. What joy! (Note the sarcasm)

Rehearsal was finished and all the confetti that was thrown in the air and , I had to clean it. And guess who made sure they did throw the confetti on the air... KEY! That ing prickfart! He’s so gonna get it... just wait. The mc called me out on stage to begin cleaning while they leave to get their schedules. Everyone left besides me, who had to frigging clean the room!!! Do you know how huge this stage was!!??????

Ahhh!! I hate myself!!! I took a broom and began sweeping. I heaped the confetti in the middle of the stage and then picked it up. Then I filled it in a bag and rested it in a corner backstage. I didn’t know whether they had more confetti, so I didn’t throw it away. And besides, they are hosting a show, why would they not have confetti? And even if they didn’t then, that, it wasn’t my fault because they didn’t say if to throw it away or what.

I went to my class and as the bell rung everyone was asked to go to the theatre... uh let me explain... the theatre was like where the assembly takes place and what not... something like an auditorium, but inside the school building. Joo-Eun, Soon-Yi and I had to be backstage.

Everything went according to how they rehearsed and then we were sent to our classes... well everyone else besides me because I had to clean up!! AGAIN!!!! When I finish I walked into my class only to see SHINee in my class and... Why the was Key in my seat? This... guy... was... getting... me... pissed... OFF!!!!

 

“What are you doing in my seat?” I asked walking up to him.

“This is your seat?” he smirked.

“Yes, now move” I said.

“Uh, Uh, Uh, you have to agree with whatever we say~” he said in that sing song voice which irritated the life out of me and shook his finger in front of me.

  

Dammit! Curse that mothering rules! I growled and walking over to the empty seat in front of Onew. It was to the back away from the window! Grrr. I liked the window seat!!! Class began and the teacher came in. I could have sworn she was about to fall every time she looked at SHINee. I just rolled my eyes and scoffed. What the hell was so good about them??? Aren’t they human also?

I felt my hair being pulled. I turned around but saw Onew reading his book... with a serious face. Hmmm maybe I’m imagining things. I turned around and began reading my book when I felt someone pull my hair. I was sure I wasn’t imagining that because my entire head went backwards.

 

“Ah~” I moaned.

“Why did you cut off your hair? By the way you have a y moan” a voice whispered in my ear. WTF!!???? MY MOAN IS WHAT????? GROSS YOU SICK BASTARD!

“Shut up and let go of my hair!” he released my hair and I turned around and glared at him. Onew was just smiling innocently.

“So, why’d you cut it?” he asked.

“I didn’t cut it, it just never grew long” I said with a death glare.

“Yah~ boys love it better when they have hair to pull during ” he winked. EWWWWWW disgusting!!!

“G-R-O-S-S! Your are so erted” I rolled my eyes at him.

“But you like it don’t you?” he asked.

“Oh no” I said turning around.

 

I felt my hair be pulled again and my head automatically went back as I moaned again.

 

“You should really stop , it’s ” he smirked. I tried so hard to ignore that comment as he let go of my hair.

 

Whoa! Since when was Onew that erted!??? Ewww eww eww ew!!!!! I so need to get away from these guys, before Onew decide to me! Aish~ hmmm I still need to have my daily dose of laughter... hmm maybe a little humiliation on Key’s behalf would be great... hehehheheeheheheh I love my evil side...

 

________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Woot woot! i felt so nice!!! people like my story!! hehehehehe lolz i didn't know what to name this chapter so yeah~ bare with me.

i think i might make... uh... erm... ok never mind i still don't know who to put as the leading guy. so anyways next chapter will be better, i promise. a whole lot more of interesting stuff might happen.

 

maybe a lot of embarrassment and what not. so hope you all like it... waow i say that a lot~

 

the more the merrier

 

~Vita~