YOU ARE ONEW'S WHAT!!!????

Forever...Finally Came To An End... [Hiatus]

~Oo0oO~Key’s P.O.V~Oo0oO~

 

Where the was Onew!?? Does he know what time it is!???? I was furiously walking up and down the living room of our apartment. Jonghyun came up to me and rested a hand on my shoulder. I glared at him.

 

“Calm down, he’ll come” as he said that in came Onew, dressed as a GIRL!!! WHAT THE !!!!????????

 

BAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! OMG!!! HOW FUNNY!!!! AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA!!! This reminds me of that time with the school of rock program... ahahaahahah!

 

“WHAT THE ARE YOU WEARING??!!!” Jonghyun beat me to it. Onew just smiled sheepishly and ran into his room to take a bath and change.

 

We had to be at Sukira for our radio program in exactly an hour and boy... the traffic was a lot! He didn’t take long and soon came out and called our manager who was thankfully already waiting downstairs for us. Then grabbing our stuff and quickly proceeding downstairs Onew was texting and smiling like an idiot to himself.

WHAT THE !! YOU COME LATE AND NOW YOU’RE TEXTING AWAY AND SMILING LIKE AN NOT GIVING A CARE IN THE WORLD!!! HYUNG! YOU ARE ING PISSING ME OFF!!! I walked up to him and glared daggers at him. He was so lost in his phone he was oblivious to me harsh stares. Out of angriness I yanked the phone away from him.

 

“YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!!!!” he whined.

“DON’T USE THAT TONE WITH ME MISTER! WHY WERE YOU LATE AND BEING SO HAPPY ABOUT IT?!!” I yelled right back at him. He pouted and grabbed the phone away from me while running to the car pushing 2min out of the way.

 

“HYUNG!” they both yelled rubbing their shoulders.

“Sorry!” he apologized still running to the car.

“YAH! GET BACK HERE!” I shouted at him.

 

He just built up speed and ran into the car. Gosh! What was his problem!? When we got to the car I made sure to corner Onew in the back as I bombarded him with questions.

 

“Answer. Me. Now” I said deadly.

“I... uh... well...” he hesitated a lot.

“Waiting” I said.

“I... just sort of got lost... in the school... and there was a lot of traffic... on the road” he tried hard but I could tell he was lying.

“And... why were you dressed like a girl?” I asked folding my arms.

“To disguise since people were starting to stare” he said truthfully.

“I----” was cut off by our manager.

“Did you guys practice your song?” he asked.

“No~” we all said in unison guiltily.

“Well practise now!” he said angrily.

 

Thanks a lot Onew! Now we are going to get scolded by manager hyung about practice.

 

_-_-_-Ha-Neul's P.O.V-_-_-_

 

I got up and looked at the time... 7:34pm... what happened? Oh right... now I remember! Wait... where am I? Looking around I found the room familiar only to realise it belonged to me.

 

“Key...” I sighed. WHAT THE !!!! WHY DID I JUST SAY HIS NAME!!!??????? WHAT THE IS UP WITH ME!!??????????????

 

I got up shaking my head furiously; I wondered if Onew was still here. Slowly I crept out of my bed and opened the door gently. Slowly and cautiously I walked into the living room. I heard only two familiar voices.

 

“What do you think Ha-Neul would do if she found out we told Onew about her?” I heard Soon-Yi asked.

“What did you tell him about me?” my stares were harsh as I saw them jump off the couch at the speed of lightening.

“Oh.... uh... Ha-Neul... how are you feeling?” Joo-Eun asked in fright.

“Great. Now exactly what did you tell Onew about me?” I asked, my arms folded and my head bent slightly glaring at them

“We’re sorry!! Please forgive us!! We told him about your life and... and... SORRY!!!” Soon-Yi went down on her knees and began begging.

“Oh~ that’s it? you don’t have to ask for forgiveness for something like that” I said unfolding my arms and helping her up from the floor.

“S-so you won’t eat us alive?” she asked.

“Nooooooo, why would I do something like that? And by the way... I don’t think humans taste nice, since we tend to eat all these toxins and garbage! Eww” I said making a face.

 

They smiled a crooked smile as I heard my phone buzz. I went into my room and I realised I’ve just received a text. What the ??? No one has my number!! How the hell could I get a text. I picked up my phone and pressed the read button.

 

Hi Ha-Neul! How are you!? ^_^ do you feel better? Are you up? Do you like chicken? O.o hahahaha ignore the last question....

<3 Tofu~

 

WHO THE IS TOFU!!??? AND WHY THE HELL IS THIS PERSON ASKING ME SO MANY QUESTIONS!???? Unless it’s some creepy stalker!??? Urgh! I officially HATE my life!

 

WHO THE ARE YOU AND WHY THE ARE YOU ASKING ME SO MANY QUESTIONS? ARE YOU SOME KIND OF STALKER? STOP ING SENDING ME TEXTS BEFORE I REPORT YOUR !

OFF~

 

Hmph, I don’t care if the person feels bad after reading that text! I really don’t care!

 

That’s not a very nice thing to say to the person who carried you all the way from the park to your house!!! >.< btw you are reallyyyyyy heavy!! How much do you weigh!!???? Lose some weight or you might kill your man during ! And this is Onew... my nickname is tofu~ ANYWAYS! I have to go.... talk o you later and I got your number because I went through your contacts to find out where you lived from your friend and I added my number ^^ TeeHee

<3 Tofu~

 

OHHHHHHHHH~ SO IT WAS ONEW!!! GRR. I AM GOING TO KILL HIM IN SCHOOL TOMORROW!! YOU JUST WAIT YOU STINKING TOFU!! I calmed down and threw my phone on the bed. I decided to go bathe. As I took off my skirt I saw a SpongeBob plaster on my knee. WTF? How’d that get--- oh right! Onew... never mind.

As I came out the shower my phone rang. I looked at the number... Onew? Hmm why was he calling??? I’m so going to cuss him off!!!

 

Me: YAH! YOU TARD! IF YOU TRY ANYTHING STUPID I’M GOING TO SPLIT YOUR ALREADY SPLITTED IN FOUR!! SO DON’T WITH ME!

???: Who is this?

 

I stopped speaking and looked at the phone. The voice on the other side was not one of a man neither that of Onew’s. It was a girl... which girl? Was it his girlfriend? His sister...does he have one? His cousin? His slave? What the hell!?? Why  am I asking so many questions!!????

 

Me: Who is this?

???: Krystal... Onew’s girlfriend. You are?

 

The phone dropped out of my hands and to the floor. My heart sank and I felt... sort of... sad? Why did I feel so angry? Why should I care if Onew has a girlfriend or not? It was not my business... I picked up the phone to see that the person had already hung up. I sighed deeply and soon felt something wet on my cheek... I touched it to realise I was... CRYING!!! What the hell!!! HA-NEUL DOES NOT CRY OVER SUCH PETTY MATTERS! NO! I DO NOT!

I wiped the tear way aggressively and kept repeating to myself that I did not care about Onew! I did not! I don’t like him! Hell no I don’t! Grrr!! YOU ONEW!

 

Yet... even though I said that... why does my heart ache?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

'Nuni nuni neoman baraboge haneun Girl
Nae mami mami neoreul gadeuk chaewobeorin geol
Badajwo nae mam aetage neol Waiting Baby
Nuni nuni neoman barabogo inneun Boy
Nae mami mami geunyeo maeum ppaeseobeorin Boy
Oh jebal nan deo jichineun geon No More Baby
O! Naui yeosin'

 

LALALLALALALLALALLA!!! WOOT WOOT!!!

i feel so nice!! i passed my history test!! yay~ la la la la la

and i got cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHOCOLATE!!!!

 

DON'T 4GET TO EXPRESS YOUR LOVE!! AHAHAHAHAH

 

EEEP!!!! SO HYPUR!!!!!!

 

~Vita~