At The Park

Forever...Finally Came To An End... [Hiatus]

“Yah! Get back here! There way too many weirdoes!” I heard Onew yell as I walked away from him leaving him on the bench alone! Ahahahahahaha! I’m so evil...

“Neh~ neh~ nee boo boo! You can’t catch me!” I stuck my tongue out at him as he ran up towards me.

“Yah! Han Ha-Neul!” he shouted at a lot of guys were making kissy noises at him! Ahahahahhaha! Sickos!

“LOSER!” I yelled running into a park filled with young children.

 

I was running away from him when I fell like the clumsy idiot I was. . As I lifted my head I saw a little girl crying. Getting up and dusting off my skirt I walked up to her. She had a cut on her hand and it was bleeding terribly.

 

“Are you ok sweetie?” I asked.

“Wahhh~~ I want my mommy!!!!” she screamed why crying.

“OK, ok, come with me” I took her hand and led her to the pipes.

 

Her hand was bruised badly and her crying subsided, now she was just sulking. AWWWWWW SHE LOOKED SO ADORABLE! Sorry, the ‘soft-side’ of me sort of kicked in. I lifted her up; she wasn’t really that heavy and took her to a nearby shop. Buying her a Dora band-aid and a lollipop I placed it on her cut and carried her back. She was now smiling and her lollipop.

Then a boy, a little taller than her came up to her.

 

“Yah! Hea-Mi! Where were you? Wh-“ he stopped talking and looked at her hand.

“Oh, what happened?” he asked, his voice now soft and caring.

“Ki-Won! Don’t speak to me! you threw me down in the first place!” she pouted. Aww they were so cuuteeee!!! Eep.

“Would this make you feel better?” he leaned in and pecked her on her cheek, then stuck his tongue out and ran away while she blushed furiously.

“I’m going to tell on you!” she screamed at him.

“Ahem,” I cleared my throat.

“Thank you unnie! I’ll be sure to remember you” she said smiled.

“Ok, now give me a hug” I kneeled down to her as she wrapped her hands around me and hugged me tightly.

 

I sent her off waving to her as she joined her friends once again and began quarrelling with the Ki-Won boy. Hahhaha they were like an old married couple except half of their life hasn’t even started yet. I turned around to see a shocked Onew staring at me. I looked at him weirdly.

 

“I swear, I don’t know you” he said.

“What? You want your mommy too?” I asked sarcastically.

“Pfft, You wish” he said folding his arms.

“Okies” I said yawning.

“Your leg is bleeding!” he gasped pointing to my bloody knee. Gosh! He’s overreacting... it’s just a stupid c~ My vision blurred and I felt myself falling and being caught by a strong yet soft pair of hands.

Everything went black from there on.

 

:.:.:.: Onew’s P.O.V :.:.:.:

 

“Your legs is bleeding!” I gasped pointing to her red leg. She looked down and soon I saw her eyes closing as she swayed back to forth.

 

. . . Don’t faint. Don’t faint. Don’t faint. She fell backwards as I rushed to catch her. Crap. She fainted. It must look so weird for a girl to be carrying another girl, but apparently the boys didn’t thing so as I heard one of them say, I love a strong girl~ Yuck! I’m not gay you sicko!!! Let’s just leave that to Key and Jonghyun.

I carried her to a bench where I laid her down then I grabbed her phone and scanned her contacts. I was shocked, she only had like, 3 people, Joo-Eun, Soon-Yi and someone named Seung-Ho... hmm it couldn’t be the same Seung-Ho from MBLAQ... could it? I called Soon-Yi.

 

Soon-Yi: YAH! HAN HA-NEUL! WHERE ARE YOU! DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED SICK WE ARE ABOUT YOU!!! GET YOUR HOME THIS INSTANT! DON’T MAKE US TRACK YOU DOWN!!! I WILL HALF MURDER YOU IF I FIND YOU!

Me: Yeobsaeyo?

Soon-Yi: *silence*

Me: Yeobsaeyo?

Soon-Yi: Who is this?

Me: Uh... Onew...

Soon-Yi: *more silence*

Me: Hello?

Soon-Yi: Oh... uh... sunbae... sorry about that.

 

She chuckled nervously as I asked for directions to her house. She gave me it and I thanked her and hung up. Then I looked at the unconscious Ha-Neul on the bench. Aish! What do I do with you? You seriously aren’t the same person I knew from school. I need to clean her wound... but I can’t leave her here! Ahh!!! What to do???!!

I decided to quickly go to the store and buy a band-aid for her. When I came back I cleaned her leg and placed the band-aid on her knee... thank god she was wearing a tights below her skirt... she really wasn’t like the other girls in her school.

I picked her up and placed her on my back as I made my way to her house. When I got there I was sort of lost... all the houses looked the same... so I called Soon-Yi again. She told me to wait and that she’ll come out. So they live together? Ha-Neul was seriously HEAVY! What the hell did this girl eat!? Soon-Yi come out quickly!! As I said that in my head the door opened...

Out came soon-Yi as she hailed out to me. I quickly walked into their house... well more like apartment building as she opened their door and led me in. I saw Joo-Eun sitting there watching... football? Girls watch football? Am I seeing correct? And why was she here?

 

“This way, her room is over here” she said showing me the way.

 

I walked into her room and placed Ha-Neul on the bed. She looked so cute unconscious... or sleeping or whatever you do when you faint. I walked out of the room and into the living room as I was greeted by the shocked faces of Joo-Eun and Soon-Yi. I then realised what I had on. I was still in my ‘disguise’.

 

“Sunbae, what are you wearing?” Joo-Eun asked me.

“Oppa, just oppa” I said.

“Onew oppa, what are you wearing?” Soon-Yi asked.

“Um... let me explain” they sat me down and I explained to them what had happened. They nodded in agreement and served my tea...heh~ tea~ how polite.

“Can I ask you all a question?” I asked.

“Sure” they said in unison.

“Where is Ha-Neul's parents?” I asked.

“Um...” they both stared at each other and then sighed.

“About that...” they began telling me about Ha-Neul and also about themselves.

 

After listening to them I felt something tug at my heart. I didn’t know much about Ha-Neul... actually, I didn’t know anything about her... I can’t believe she doesn’t have parents... I then remembered my parents. God, thank you for mom and dad. I looked at Joo-Eun she was on the verge of crying remembering the past as Soon-Yi sent her to the washroom. Silently she left.

 

“Sorry, I-I didn’t know” I said bending my head.

“It’s fine... but you can’t tell anyone” she said with a serious face.

“You have my word” I said looking at her.

“AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! MOM!!” we heard Ha-Neul scream as we ran into her room.

“MOTHER!!! FATHER!!! NOOOOO!!!!! COME BACK!!!!! DON’T GO!!!!” she kept screaming as we went to comfort her.

 

Soon-Yi grabbed her and held Ha-Neul close to her body.

 

“Shush~ it’s ok, it’s ok...” she cooed the sulking girl back to sleep.

 

When Ha-Neul had fallen back to sleep we left the room and I looked at the time and realised I had to go.

 

“She’s been like this for the past week now” Soon-Yi shook her head.

“I’m sorry but I have to leave” I said.

“Oh, well nice having you over!” she smiled as I handed her the bag with the make-up.

“Give this to Ha-Neul please. Tell her she must try wearing it or try learning to wear it. I’d like to see her wear it some time.” I smiled as she nodded and sent me off.

 

Hmmm, why did my heart beat so fast whenever I pictured Ha-Neul's face? Aish! What’s going on with me??!!

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*We're gonna get down down down!
Gimme love love love!
Sagashi motometeta Lady
Dare ni motomerarenai MAKING LOVE kiga sumumate GO!

Kimi wa my beautiful hangover
Hangover yeah
Kimi wa my beautiful hangover, hangover*


ok the song above is officially stuck in my head!!!
 
 

hahahhahaah ok so i think she's fainting wayy too much lolzzzz

updated for my frweniesss and subscribers! <3 <3 love ya'll!!

 

Hmmm... so waddya think'll happen next!!??? lolz idk so don't ask me...

 

thanks for the love~

 

~Vita~