Picking The Lover and ICE-CREAM!

Forever...Finally Came To An End... [Hiatus]

My head was giving me beans as I tried opening my eyes. Ouch. Where was I? I looked around but saw no one. I realized where I was. I was in the nurse’s office. Someone opened the door and peeked in. I tried to recognise the person, it was Joo-Eun. She looked scared as I sat upwards on the bed. Someone pushed her in, it was Soon-Yi she walked closer to me as Joo-Eun hid behind her back. Why was she hiding?

 

“What are you doing?” I asked rubbing my eyes.

“Who?” Soon-Yi asked.

“Joo-Eun” I said pointing to her.

“She’s afraid you’ll kill her” she sighed pulling a chair to sit next to me.

“Why?” I asked.

“What do you mean why?” I looked at her confused.

“Don’t you remember?” she bent her head.

“Remember what?” I was seriously confused now.

“Uh... how ‘bout the boys see you now” she got up and left the room.

 

The SHINee jerks walked into the room and lined up looking at me. All of them were there besides Key. Where was he? Soon I saw him walk into his room. His lip was bruised as he glared at me. I remembered now!!

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU MY LIPS!!! YOU SON OF A !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I screamed at him. The others had to cover their ears from my loud voice.

“SHUT THE UP!! YOU MY LIPS!! NOT ME!! !” he shouted back at me.

“Don’t with me you motherer!!!!” I hissed.

“I don’t want to you! And neither do I mothers!!! You SICKO!” he yelled.

“SHUT UP!” the rest of the members hissed.

 

We folded our arms and looked away. Gah!!! I couldn’t stand the sight of him!!! He was so disgusting and rude!!!! I like MBLAQ a whole lot more!!!!! Grrr. I really wish he died this instant!!! ing bastard!!! Hmph!! Stealing my first kiss!! And then insulting me! I am so gonna kill him! Just wait till I get out of here!

 

“It was an accident, just apologise and get over it” Minho spoke up.

“Excuse me. No. Scratch that. Excuse you” I said looking at him unbelievably.

“I am not apologising for fart” I growled.

“It could be the end of the world there’s no way in hell would I ever apologise to that.... ‘Thing’” Key said pointing to me.

“Oh off! If I was a ‘Thing’ then what would that make you?” I asked as he looked fiercely at me.

“Stop it you guys!” we heard Minho shout again. His deep voice echoed through the room.

 

The door flung open and in came the mc.

 

“What are you guys doing here????? It’s time for the show!! Come on!” he said pointing to his watch while talking rapidly.

“And you ugly duckling! Stop lazying around and get up!! He growled.

 

Key was the first to leave and then Taemin, Minho, Jonghyun and Onew. Onew turned around and said it was best if I came along quickly. He smiled nervously and walked away. I groaned coming off the bed. that prick, Key. As I entered the theatre, screams through the roof were being heard from the girls as everyone else had already seated and was waiting on the SHINee boys.

I made my way backstage as I saw a woman putting something on Key’s lips... um... what was that thing called (makeup)? Well sorry for not knowing what it is. Geez. Then they went on stage as the crowd went into an uproar. Stupid girls! They’re so stupid! Thank god I’m not one of them... hehehe I’m special... I don’t have silly fan girl crushes.

I yawned and stretched taking a seat as I looked at the idiots make a complete fool of themselves on stage ahahaahaha!

 

“Key-goon, do you have a girlfriend?” mc asked.

“Wae? Me? hmmm... lets see” he began as he began counting on his fingers which made everyone laugh like crazy.

“Omo~ what is this!??” mc said acting surprised.

“Ani, ani, I never had one” Key said shaking his hands.

“Ah~ well do you want one?” mc asked as the member were going crazy laughing on stage. Bo~ring~

“Er...um...” he was lost at words. Jonghyun was on the floor as Onew leaned into Minho to try to hide his laughing face as Minho covered his face and Taemin just stood there grinning.

“Ok, ok, we won’t tease you anymore. Now let the real love game begin!” he cheered. Let’s play a Love game, Love game, are you in love? Do you want fame?

 

They had to play a game to choose who would be A-mi’s lover. In other word they had to seduce her... er... that went... well... I guess. Onew sang their song, that went something like ‘nothing can stop me from loving you...’ Minho rapped to some song, I didn’t know of. Taemin danced, Jonghyun played the piano. HE PLAYS THE PIANO TOO!!???? And Key... well Key... did... a magic trick. Epic fail!!! Ahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaahahahhaaha!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAAH!!! He tried the milk and newspaper trick and it ended up all over his shoes. PFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT AHAAHAHAAHHAAHAHAAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAH

AHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

HAHAHAHAH!! HE DESERVED IT!!!!

I had to stifle my laughter. But the stupid, idiotic picked Key in the end.

 

“Great! Let’s have a round of applause for the winner! KEY!!!” the mc clapped.

“Is there anything you’d like to say A-mi?” he asked handing her the mic.

“Ah~ yes... first of all I’d like to bring my best friend Joo-Eun on stage. She has always been with me! I love her deeply” she was such a great actress, she even began fake crying.

 

Joo-Eun came on stage. They even hugged each other. This was when Minho and Joo-Eun were supposed to be staring at each other like love at first sight. How dumb. When they were finished everyone were screaming and clapping the loudest they could.

Then SHINee performed their song, A-Yo. Everyone clapped and sang along. They knew the words by heart. I scoffed and just sat there dying of boredom. Finally it was time to go home. The bell rung and everyone left, but me! once again I had to clean up!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS BALLS!!!!!! I SO HATE MYSELF!! WHY IS SO MANY BAD THINGS HAPPENING TO ME!!????? I aggressively placed the broom and scoop back and turned around to hear someone knock over the trashcan similar to the one in the music room.

What the is up with that!??

 

“Sorry, sorry” I heard someone say. I recognised the voice as Onew’s.

“What are you doing here? I thought you guys left a while back?” I asked.

“I went to use the washroom and couldn’t find my way back so I guess they left me” he sheepishly scratched the back of his head.

“Mhmm, well I’m leaving. Have fun” I said grabbing my bag.

“Wait! Don’t leave me here! I don’t know anything about this school” he said nervously.

“So what do you suggest I do?” I asked frankly.

“Uh... I don’t know... want to go for ice-cream?” he chuckled; I knew he was joking but I needed an ice-cream at the moment. My life was slowing being torn apart once again.

“Ok, come on” I said turning around.

“Seriously?” he asked.

“Yep” I walked him out of the school compound. I greeted the guards and left the school with him.

 

There was only one place I knew which sold the best ice-cream I’ve ever tasted. ‘Kyumi’s Ice-cream’ her ice-cream was better than best... ahahah that made sense? Onew followed me like a little puppy until people began staring at him.

 

“I think people are staring” he said.

“Hmmm. Disguise?” I asked him as he nodded.

 

We went to the nearest gift shop. I bought him a fluorescent green scarf, huge purple shades, and a dark blue hat. When we came out, people were now looking at him weirdly.

 

“How ‘bout, I dress as a girl? I’ll be more comfortable like that” he said. Did he just admit he wanted to be dressed as a girl?? Boy these dudes are seriously gay!

 

We walked into a designer store, bought a light blue sundress, flip flops, a redhead curly hair wig that reached his shoulders. And then he bought something  like what the girl was putting on Key’s face, except it was in different colours. What was that?

“What is that?” I asked clueless.

“What?” he asked even more clueless than me.

“That~” I pointed to it.

“You don’t know what this is?” he asked surprised, I shook my head.

“What type of girl are you? It’s called eye shadow” he said and pulled out more stuff from a bag.

“And this is lipstick, and this is mascara, and this is concealer, and this is rouge, these are all called make up” he said while pulling out different objects.

“Oh~” I said. Now I was looking like the lost puppy.

“Pfft. You’re so cute” he ruffled my hair. YAH! Don’t touch the hair!----- wait! Did he just call me cute???!!!

“Whatever, just hurry up and look like a girl so we can eat ice-cream!” I whined.

“Ok, ok! Don’t rush! I’m a guy! I don’t know how to put this on!! But I’ll try” he said as we took a seat on a park bench.

 

I looked at him. It was like a magic show ---wayyyy better than Key’s one--- since I didn’t know about this ‘make up’ thing. He took up the colourful thing and applied a bit on his eye, then the put the thingy with the brush on his lashes moving up and down. After he applied a slight bit of a huge pink thing on his cheeks and finally plumped his lips with a red paste, and then looked at me. Whoa!! That was not a dude staring at me!

 

“Who are you?” I asked completely amazed as he giggled.

“Come on” he grabbed my hand and pulled me while stuffing his clothes in a bag and putting the stuff he used on his face in another cute little purse.

 

I led him to the place and as we were going he earned many, flirty stares... GROSS!!! Onew ordered vanilla while i ordered chocolate. Chocolate was my life!! i can't live without it!! I sighed, chocolate, my best friend. We took a seat on another park bench further down and ate our precious ice-cream. After we finished he looked at me and began laughing his guts out.

 

“What?” I asked staring at him weirdly. I mean you would too if you saw someone cracking up alone.

“YYou hhave cchocolate oon yyour fface!” he was laughing so hard I didn’t understand.

“Huh?” I looked at him and then looked away.

 

He held my chin with his fingers while taking his napkin and gently cleaned my face.

 

“Are you the same Ha-Neul from school?” he asked folding the napkin.

“YES!” I said standing up and sticking my tongue out at him. He just smiled and also got up.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

so like this was my longest chapter so far lol. waddaya think?? hmm hmm?

 

i like onew in the end and she was so clueless to make up pfftt.

 

comment and what not, it doesn't really matter as long as you enjoyed it!

 

~Vita~