How To Get A Girl Angry?

Forever...Finally Came To An End... [Hiatus]

_-_-_-Ha-Neul's P.O.V-_-_-_

 

How could he say something like that!?? Who does he think he is!??? That stupid, arrogant, jerk face who only thinks about himself!!! Ahhh!!! I wish he never existed!!! The ing prick-face Key!

 

*Flashback*

 

“Yah! Ha-Neul, why did you throw me off the boat!!??” I heard Key scream at me even though he was barely meters away from me.

“Geez dude I’m right here! Stop screaming! And I just had the urge to throw you off, that’s all” I said looking out for SeungHo oppa and the others.

“Hey,” he grabbed my hand and pulled my close to him, “I’m so going to get you back” his breath was hot against my face.

“Too... close” I said and with a strong force I pushed him away from me.

“Pssh, yeah, sure” he scoffed.

“Shut up” I said.

“Why should I?! Geez. You’re such a ! You have no manners nothing!” he spat.

“Excuse you!” I said looking at him unbelievably.

“No, excuse yourself! You are just a ing , I bet your parents sold you off and you became the huge you are!” my eyes were about to fall off their sockets. He did not just say that about me...

“Wha—“ he cut me off.

“Don’t even start with your you ing hoe; you bring shame to other women, tch. Don’t even want to know what you do in the night” he scoffed again. This mad my really angry.

 

I stared there at him as he folded his arms and looked away. All the anger burned inside me like I was being cooked alive. My body moved on its own once again and I spun around kicking him right in his balls. Who the did he think he was?

 

*End of Flashback*

 

I ran as far away from him as fast as I possibly could. I ran and ran till I didn’t know where I was. I then came across a park; the place was already becoming dark. I sat on a swing and I realised I was crying. How could he! How dare he! He had no right to say such a thing!! I don’t care if he was the king of the ing world he had no right! HE HAD NO RIGHT!

I know I promised myself to never cry over stupid reasons... but this one hurt me... this dug into my and nailed into my soul and heart... my parents... how could he say that? I shook my head and just let the tears flow from my eyes. I sighed... no weeping... no moans... no screams... just hot, wet tears. A sniffle here and there, but that was all... I would have never thought Key would go that low...

 

“Are you ok?” I heard someone asked me; the voice was not familiar at all.

“Yes” I said not opening my eyes.

“Here” he said I opened my flooded eyes as he handed me a handkerchief.

“Thanks” I said and took it from him while dabbing my eyes.

“I’m Kyu Jong, what’s your name?” he asked while sitting on the empty seat next to me.

“Who are you?” I asked.

“I just said I was Kyu Jong” he faintly laughed.

 “Oh, I’m Ha-Neul” I said.

“Nice to meet you” that was the last thing he said. Neither of us said a word to each other, but he remained there in complete silence looking at the stars. After a few minutes of awkwardness.

“Why are you here?” I asked.

“It isn’t safe for a young girl like yourself to be out here along in a stray park with no one else. So I’m staying here until you leave just to be sure” he smiled.

“And how can I tell you’re not a creepy old man who has wrong intentions of teen girls?” I asked sharply. He looked a bit taken aback.

“Do I really seem like that?” he asked.

“You can never tell” I said.

“Hmmm, I guess you’re right...

 

~Oo0oO~Key’s P.O.V~Oo0oO~

 

GOSH! WHAT THE IS WRONG WITH ME!!!!???? WHY THE HELL DID I SAY THAT TO HER!?? AM I OUT OF MY MIND!!??? GEEZ. I’M SO STUPID!! WHAT CAME OVER ME! STUPID KEY! STUPID KEY! and she looked really hurt...

 

“YAH!!! WHAT DID YOU TELL HER!!!” To-Ni charged at me. I jumped back a little and did not answer her. Joon and SeungHo had to hold her back from eating me alive.

“I’m leaving” I said getting up from the seat thing I was seating on.

 

They all stared at me as I walked out of the park with me hands in my pocket. I came with hyung so I’ll just have to get a taxi back home. After calling a cab he dropped me near to the grocery store close to our apartment. Right opposite it was a park made for kindergarteners to go to during the break and lunch since the preschool was right next door.

As I handed the taxi driver the money I looked into the park and saw two persons seated on the swings. One was a girl I could tell, her s were huge and definitely noticeable and the other was a dude. I crossed the rode and looked carefully.... the girl was... HA-Neul!!! Forget what I said about the s... the guy also looked familiar... what’s his name again? He was from that popular group of DSP entertainment... SS501, but what was his name!!???

Ha-Neul... she... she was crying... crap did I hurt her that bad??? I looked at my watch it was 7:23pm. Time was going by fast. What to do? What to do? I then saw her stand up and so did the guy. They were coming this way but then she stopped and they were speaking. I hid behind a huge bush and looked at them. The guy finally called a cab and she left in it, then he also left. I slumped down on the ground.

Geez. What was this girl doing to me!??? I hate her... not love her!! Ahh!!! I’m so confused... I got up and walked home when I got back everyone was in the living room, all except Onew.

 

“Where’s Onew?” I asked.

“Hyung I need to speak with you” Taemin came up to me and said.

“What is it?” I asked as he pulled me into a room.

“Hyung, Onew... is dating... Krystal” he said.

“WHAT!!!! IS HE CRAZY!!! WHERE”S HE!! LET ME KILL HIM!!!” I shouted standing up. Taemin covered my mouth with his hands and pulled my back down.

“Wait hyung... and I also saw them kissing” he said. My eyes were about to pop out.

“WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I screamed looking at him.

“Yeah...” he scratched his neck.

 

We got up and walked back out to the living room. Today was definitely not my day... great. Just great. Wonderful in fact. And what the hell is going on with Onew!??? Does he know how much trouble he could get it if this gets out? I sighed deeply and slouched next to Jonghyun on the couch.

 

“Yeobo, are you ok?” he asked.

“Just perfect.” I said coldly.

“Weren’t you wearing something else when you left?” Minho asked. I looked down at what I was wearing... ! I forgot my clothes!!!! Oh perfect!!!!

“AHH!! Don’t remind me!!!! geez!! I’m going to sleep! Nobody disturb me!!!” I screamed getting up.

“But, what about dinner?” Taemin asked.

“Order something” I said sharply.

 

Although he didn’t respond, I knew I understood and I was happy to get a good night’s rest. The effing girl!! Why is she making me feel so awkward! I walked over to my closet and got my clothes then took a shower. I wonder if Onew really is dating Krystal!!?? But... Taemin never lies... and he would always tell me first... something must be up.

 

_-_-_-Ha-Neul's P.O.V-_-_-_

 

“Thanks for calling a cab for me” I said wiping my eyes.

“No problem, I hope you feel better” he said as I got in the cab.

 

As I looked out the window I swore I saw Key on the floor near the bushes... it was that... or I was think about him wayyyy too much... yeah... I’m thinking about him wayyyy too much. As I walked into my apartment everyone was there. Soon-Yi and Joo-Eun were crying and To-Ni was looking depressed in Joon’s arms. Jaemi and SeungHo were on the phone but hung up once they saw me.

 

“What are you all doing?” I asked.

“HA-Neul!!!!!!!!!!!!!” they screamed and nearly killed me with hugs even Joon ahahaha it was so funny.

“Where were you?” SeungHo oppa asked.

“Reliving... and breathing...” they stared at me weirdly; I just shook my head and said I was fine.

“Ok, I’m fine now, you all can go home!!” I said pushing SeungHo and Joon towards the door.

“How mean! You’re getting rid of us!” Joon whined.

“It’s ok, we’ll leave, but we’ll also be back soon” he smiled and left. I just closed the door and went back in.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

okies... so chapter 16's up... um... this isn't my favourite... cuz i didn't know what to make him tell her to make her so angry... yeah..

 

but anywayzzzz

 

hope yall liked it!! ^^

 

~Vita~