Jeju Island?

Forever...Finally Came To An End... [Hiatus]

“What?” I asked as the group of... wait let me count... aha! Group of four girls.

“Are you ok?” Joo-Eun asked.

“Perfect” I said as I yawned.

“Why were you crying? Did Key say something to hurt your feelings?” To-Ni asked.

“Nah, he was just being the he was” I shrugged.

“Er... isn’t he a guy?” Soon-Yi asked.

“Whatever, he’s still a to me” I said looking at my watch.

“Ok...” they looked at me worriedly.

“Guys, I’m fine~ and I’m going to take a shower and sleep, ok... and I suggest you should too” giving them an eye smile I walked to my room and shut the door locking it.

 

My back slumped against the door and I was soon on the floor... I hated lying to my friends... I wish I could tell them what really happened without them wanting to kill Key—that was my job—I looked at ceiling suddenly finding it interesting... then I got up, took a bath, changed into my barney pj’s... YES I LIKE BARNEY!!! I LOVE Barney!! Who doesn’t like a purple dinosaur with a green stomach?? LOSERS that’s who!! away with them!! Barney is and will always be my favourite!

Getting in my bed, I soon fell asleep... who knew crying took so much energy out of me?

Monday morning came, and we went to school, once again we had to go to the theatre, they were about to announce something... yeah... for once I didn’t know.

 

“Ok! Good morning!! How was your weekend??!! Ok that’s awesome!!!” the mc screamed into the mic.

“Now! We have something very~ special... the SHINee boys, A-mi, Joo-Eun, and Soon-Yi will be going on a paid trip to the wonderful... JEJU ISLAND!!!” he nearly burst my ears with that ing high pitched scream of his!!

 

But what the !! Did he know what he just said!??? Jeju Island!! That’s awesome!!! Hopefully... I might get to go... but then I’ll have to clean up after those ing tards!!! Grrr. Taemin’s eyes met mine and then I saw his face flush as he quickly looked away... what the hell??? I then saw his hands point to his chest... dude... what the are you trying to say??!! He was looking away but his hands were furiously pulling on his white shirt, on his button.

I looked down to my shirt and saw that the button was undone and my lovely lacy bra was showing... OH PERFECT!!!! I quickly buttoned it and slapped my forehead... how the that got undone!!???? I looked up at Taemin and he smirked, then stuck his tongue out at me. What the Taemin... you are being wrongly influenced!! I sighed and quickly changed my direction of eye.

Surprisingly I turned to Key and saw him looking at me. What the ! You shouldn’t be looking at me!! you should be praying to god for him to be able to make you have kids, cause, dude your balls will be mince meat by the time I’m finished with you! Yes, that was a threat.

When our eyes met, he didn’t look away, he just stared at me e-mo-tion-less-ly! I also stared right back at him. It’s a ing free country, not like I told him stare at me. He broke the stare when Minho nudged him and they had to say goodbye. They soon came my way and I just stood there as each passed me.

Onew smiled, Jonghyun glared, Minho bowed slightly, Key walked straight past and Taemin... uh...

 

“Nice bra noona~” he smirked.

“ OFF!” I yelled/whispered... sort of.

“And I’m not your noona” I glared.

 

He didn’t say anything, just joined his hyungs as Joo-Eun and Soon-Yi came up to me squealing.

 

“We are going to Jeju Island!!!!” they squealed.

“Correction, you two are going to Jeju Island, not her” the mc said walking up to us and pointing at me.

“Oh... really... but aren’t I supposed to clean up after SHINee?” I asked.

“Jeju island is where they have to ‘fall in love’ with A-mi, not get distracted by you!” he scorned.

“Mhmm...” I said lifting my eyebrows.

“But... but...” Joo-Eun looked so sad.

“No buts, she’s not coming and that’s final!” he said.

“Fine by me. Enjoy yourselves girls, I’ll be home and in school enjoying my freedom!” I smiled.

“Ho ho ho,” I heard the mc laugh... I guess.

“What are you Santa Claus? Why are you ho ho ho-ing down this lane?” I asked.

“You, have to be with SHINee 24/7 doing whatever they ask you...” he smirked.

 

Did I happen to mention I hate this guy? Well guess what, I do!! I scoffed as he left me there glaring at him and Joo-Eun and Soon-Yi was hiding their giggles... “So lucky” I heard them say but just ignored it. 1st period... 2nd period... 3rd period... LUNCH!!!!!! YAY! I was so hungry because I skipped breakfast and I had to buy lunch.

 

“Ey, YOU!” I heard someone yell behind me. I didn’t look back because ‘you’ can refer to a lot of people!

“Girl holding the orange juice pack!” the voice yelled again, I realised it was me the person was referring to.

 

I slowly turned around and saw SHINee seated at their table looking at me.

 

“Well, don’t just stand there. COME” Jonghyun said. Then I remembered that ing order the dumb mc gave me. I groaned and walked over to them.

 

“What?” I asked.

“Well, firstly, I want a double dipped chocolate ice-cream cake and a coke, plus some chips and...” he looked at the others as they also told me what to get them.

 

I squeezed the pack of juice so hard in my hand it squirted all over my shirt... EVEN BETTER! COME ON WHAT ELSE YOU GOT FOR ME!!!??? getting their orders correctly I walked over to the cafe lady and told her, she was surprised I remember all that, but I just shrugged and said...

 

“That’s what you get when you eat a lot...” I smiled as she also did and I went back to forth carrying and bringing their orders. I watched as they stuffed their faces since they said I couldn’t leave... I ing hate these guys and I still didn’t get to have lunch. I force my belly to stop growling but it did and Key heard.

 

“Here” he smirked handing me a sandwich I brought for them.

“No thanks” I said ignoring him.

“Fine, don’t take it” he said unwrapping it and eating.

“Fine, I won’t” I said and stood there looking somewhere else.

“Fine” he said with his mouth full.

“Fine” I yawned.

“Fine” he said again.

“If you keep saying fine, I will seriously make you not able to have kids... ever... in your life!” I threatened.

“F-I-N-E” he smirked.

 

That’s it. I grabbed him by his collar when someone else held my hand. I turned my head to see Onew staring at me.

 

“Just, let him go” he said.

“ off!” I said.

“Ha-Neul” he sighed.

“Don’t Ha-Neul me! Why don’t you just go your girlfriend?” I shouted... but only loud enough that SHINee and I heard.

“Wha—“ I didn’t let him finish as I let go of Key and removed my grasp from Onew’s hand.

“Don’t. . With. Me.” I said and walked out of the room.

 

I really don’t care what sort of mess I made there between SHINee and Onew. But every time I thought about Onew I remembered him and his ‘girlfriend’ it got me sooooooo pissed off!! I didn’t even know why!! I mean... it’s not like I like him anyways!! ing Onew!! Stop making me think about you!

I stomped out of the cafeteria and into an empty classroom where there was no one there and I sat on the empty desk as I looked out the window... there was no fricking way I could ever like someone... especially Onew... it seemed so... wrong! I was still hungry and I felt even more depressed. My belly began growling loudly.

 

“Would you like a sandwich?” I heard someone at the doorway say. I turned to look at him and then quickly turned my head. Why was he here?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

ooh~ who was that???

who could it be?????

hmmmm.... why is she feeling so weirdly around onew????

hmm... will key be able to have chilren?

or will she mash his balls to grains?

find out in the next episode of.... Forever... Finally Came To An End!

 

please stay tuned!

we'll be back after these short messages!

 

<3

~Vita~