You Trashcan

Forever...Finally Came To An End... [Hiatus]

“What will never happen?” we turned around to see who asked that question. Onew stood there with his food tray in his hands as I tried so hard not to blush remembering what had taken place in the room.

“Nothing” I said.

“Ok, can I sit with you guys?” he asked. Joo-Eun and Soon-Yi were trying not to freak out. I looked at them and gave the ‘if-you-say-yes-I-will-half-murder-you!’ look, which they completely ignored!

“Sure” they squeaked.

 

He sat next to me opposite those two. What the was he doing here? Why isn’t he sitting with the rest of SHINee? Is this dude trying to get on my bad side? I glared at the two of them as they tried to not look at me smiling nervously. Oh you better be nervous es.

 

“Why are you here?” I asked.

“Huh~ oh uh, just thought I’d meet my co-actors” he smiled looking at them. Hmmm maybe he did come to meet them.

“Whatever, I’m leaving” I got up and left them at the table. I turned to see if they looked at me, but he didn’t even turn back... why did I feel my heart drop?

 

It’s not like I like him or anything... I mean we just ing met!! How the I could like him in a day!??? And true love at first sight my , who the invented that???? I walked out of the cafeteria and went to the music room. Ok I think I know what you’re thinking. You probably guess that I go there because it’s all peaceful and calm and I think straight there and crap! Well guess what! You’re wrong! I have my tree for that! I went to the music room because I heard someone playing the piano. The tune sounded familiar... aha! I remember!! River Flows In You! That’s the name!

I opened the door and quietly walked in. Soon I came face to... err... piano... with Lee Taemin. What the hell!! He plays the piano too??? Well either way he’s still a ing jerk for siding with that dotish Key. I decided to leave him alone since he didn’t notice me up to now. Geez, imagine if I was a serial killer, and he didn’t notice me! Pssh he would’ve been dead by now.  

As I turned around and began walking away, I don’t know how the hell a trash can got there but I knocked it over. you trashcan! I yelped a bit and soon the music stopped. I was sure Taemin was now looking at me. I resumed to that cool, calm outlook and continued walking out the room.

 

“What are you doing?” I heard him ask. Well I’ll just pretend I didn’t hear that.

 

I tried turning the doorknob but the blasting thing won’t turn!! What the hell! Why won’t it turn!!!????? Gosh!!!! Why me of all people!!????? I never asked for this!??? do you hate me so much world!?!????

“Why won’t the door open?” I asked. He walked up to me and tried opening it but also failed.

“Crap. We’re locked in” he said.

“Great! Perfect! Wonderful! Amazing!” I said, sarcasm dripping off every word I said.

 

He didn’t even look at me. He just went back to the piano and began playing again. This time he went out of key three times in a row. Hmmm what happened?

 

“You went off key three times” I said yawning. I also didn’t realise I was standing there watching him, like staring the guy down!

“Tch. Like you could do better” he said it below his breath but being in a quiet room with only two people it was quite loud so I heard it.

“Move over” I said sitting next to him.

 

There was only one song I knew very well how to play on the piano... that was Mandy Moore’s Only Hope. This song was dedicated to my friend To-Ni who had to leave to go to the U.S with her parents. I loved that song very much. I felt my fingers move gently across the keys, every note in place, in time and rhythmic with the beat. I wish I had the violin to accompany this song...

I ended with a soft note and my trance was broken by Taemin who was clapping for me. I felt all the blood rush to my face as I got up to go but Taemin grabbed my hand.

 

“Wait, teach me that song” he asked.

“Why?” I asked. He brought his lips down and let go of my hand.

“You’re right, why should you? Why should you teach me such a lovely song, when all I’ve done was insult you” I knew he was being dramatic so I just scoffed.

“It’s a good thing you’ve realised” I said standing up.

 

I looked at him and he looked quite depressed. Serves him right! That’s what you get for being on my bad side. He was still pouting while looking at the keys. He didn’t move, just stared at them like he was being hypnotized. Gosh he looked to adorable!!!------ NO~ WHAT THE HELL AM I SAYING!!?????

He finally got up from his seat and sat on the floor. He slowly closed his eyes... was he going to sleep!!???? Don’t sleep here fool!! Gosh!!! This guy!! I kneeled in front him and slowly shook him.

 

“Taemin-ah!” I said to him.

“Don’t sleep here!” I shouted. He didn’t open his eyes at all; instead his head fell on my laps.

HOLY MOTHERFOOKERNATORS!!!! GAH!! Taemin!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY LAPS!!?????? NOOO!! MY ONCE LAPS NOW HAS A BOY’S HEAD ON IT!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!! I stopped going crazy on my head and looked at him. He was like a little baby---- pfft more like girl!! Bwahahahahhaha he looks like a girl!!

Yeah that’s a fact that will never change! I positioned myself to sit leaning against the wall. His head was still on my lap and soon I felt my eyes closing and I fell asleep.

 

I woke up to someone screaming at me.

 

“YAH! !!! WAKE UP!! WHAT THE DID YOU DO TO MY TAEMIN??!!!!!” who the hell was that??? I opened my eyes to see a fuming red Key in front of me throwing a tantrum.

“What are you talking about?” I yawned still sleepy.

“Did you my Taemin!!!??????” his face was like the monster from Sean of the Dead.

“What??!! No~” I still wasn’t in my right of mind.

“You ing !” whoa all those words came from an idol’s mouth... interesting.

“No I don’t es! I’m not a gay like you!” I said glaring at him.

“You will seriously pay!” he growled. I smirked.

“Ha-Neul! Wo~~~ah!!” Joo-Eun came rushing into the room and running towards me when she tripped on the trashcan I tripped on and pushed Key.

 

All of a sudden I felt something soft on my lips. What was it!??? OH MY ING GOODNESS!!!!!! KEY’S LIPS!!! WERE ON MINE!!!! HE-HE-HE-HE-HE WAS ING KISSING ME!!!!!! WHAT THE !!!!! JFHUFEGWGVFBUJVBEWujbgvojBOVBUuVEOUIBSHA[[hiaiIKBH80P KEY KISSED ME!!!!!!!!! HE KISSED ME!!!!!

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

WHAT THE WAS HAPPENING TO THIS WORLD!!!!!!!!!!

We broke away from the kiss and stared at each other! His eyes were wide as Niagara Falls. I felt dizzy and fell... forward... everything went black from there.

 

you trashcan!

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

ahahahahahahahahahahahhahah ok i particularly like the ending! lolzzzzz

 

what about you guys???????? lolzzzzzzz