Joony Woony

Forever...Finally Came To An End... [Hiatus]

^><^ To-Ni’s P.O.V ^><^

 

I looked straight towards the guy in front of me. SeungHo oppa and Jaemi unnie had already left and Ha-Neul and the other guy were glaring at each other. As my eyes met the boy in front of me, I felt as though it was love at first sight. He walked up to me and my heart raced a race of... love?

 

“Hey beautiful, want to go?” he winked at me as he stretched his arm out for me.

 

What do I do?? I found myself taking his hand as he pulled me along with him. Then I also realised what a stupid grin I had plastered on my face. His arms were really muscular and I found myself staring at him while he was reading a pamphlet.  I contoured his perfectly squared jaw with my eyes. It was so hard not to start dribbling at him. He looked so... perfect.

 

“Where do you want to go first?” he asked flashing me a smile of his pearly white dents.

“Uh... anywhere” I said taking the pamphlet away from his hands.

“Ok, let’s go here” he said pointing to a lovers cruise ride.

“O---“ he cut me off my pulled me strongly to the ride.

 

When we got there, it was a ride through a dark tunnel lit up prettily for lovers. Hmmm why’d he pick here? Um... this is weird... but he’s hot... so who cares? He got in first and then helped me onto the ride. It was a two seater facing each other. The ride began and he kept staring at me.

“What?” I asked.

“What’s your name? Or do you want me to keep calling you beautiful?” he asked.

“Beautiful could work” I said smirking.

“My name is To-Ni. What’s yours?” I asked.

“Joon” he said smiling. That’s when I thought of the most funniest nickname ever.

“AHAHAHAHAH Joony Woony!! Ahahahaha Oh boy what a funny nickname” I said.

“What?” he said looking at me weirdly.

“Did I just say that out loud?” I asked, totally oblivious that I did say it out loud...

“You’re so cute” he smiled. My face became heated.

“Anyways, Joon, how old are you?” I asked.

“22, yourself?” he kept looking at me dead in my eye!! Gosh it was so hard not to blush!!

“20” I said looking away.

“Hmmm, so, where are you from?” he asked me as I kept avoiding eye contact.

“I was born here but had to leave to go to the U.S with me parents, now I’m back” I said.

“Cool, so tell me about yourself” he said, I looked at him weirdly.

“You tell me about yourself” I said, he just smiled.

“Ok, I am a singer, actor—“ I cut him off.

“You act?” I asked.

“Yeah, I had a small piece in ninja assassin” he laughed.

 

I just nodded as he continued. He was quite a fun person. Just like me except he was hot! Like on fire! When we finished I was telling him about myself when we saw a soaking wet person who looked exactly like the one glaring at Ha-Neul.

 

“Who is the other guy that was with you all?” I asked.

“Oh, you mean key?” he asked. I nodded even though I wasn’t sure.

“Is that him there?” I pointed. He looked at him and began laughing.

“Oh , that is him!!” he covered his mouth to suppress his laughter.

“What... happened?” I asked. Then we heard him threaten Ha-Neul.

Han Ha-Neul! You better watch out! I will get you back! Just you wait!” he dripped with water as she just ignored him and pretended she did now know him.

“What did she do him?” I asked Joon who was getting red from holding in his laugh.

“Hmmm, well it seems as though she may have thrown him off the boat,” he said breathing.

“Ha-Neul, why do like to cause so much trouble?” I asked myself as I took Joon’s hand and pulled him away.

 

Today was the best day ever! And I think I may be falling for Joon! Oh my god! I have to tell the others! As we were walking back to the spot to meet everyone since it was already 6:00pm Joon stopped which also made me stop since he was holding my hand.

 

“Something wrong?” I asked. I saw him blush and look away.

“Uh... actually... I... uh... I really don’t want to leave...” he said as his cheeks began getting red. Awww!!!

“Uh...” I was also blushing crazily... his hands then pulled me towards him as he looked me straight into my eyes.

“To-Ni, I think... I’m in love with you” he said not looking away from me. His eyes saw right into me.

“I, think... I feel... the same... way” he leaned in and pressed his lips softly on mine.

 

I lifted my head a little and returned the kiss. He pulled away slightly and so did I. OMG! OMG! OMG! I KISSED LEE JOON!!! OMG! OMG! He let go of me and we both continued walking.

 

“Wait, can I at least have your number” he said.

“Sure” I said laughing.

 

We exchanged numbers and went back to meet the others. As soon as we got there we saw Ha-Neul kick Key in his ring-a-ding-ding-dong and he fell to the floor as she ran away with what seemed to be tears in her eyes. Just then SeungHo and Jaemi quickly ran up to him. SeungHo was about to run to Ha-Neul but key grabbed his hand for support and he couldn’t leave. Joon and I also ran up to help him. . What happened now!?

 

“Yah! Are you ok!?” I heard SeungHo oppa ask. He did not say anything.

“Key!?” he called out to him but he still remained quiet.

 

Key walked over to the edge and sat down with anger written all over his face. SeungHo walked over to him and tried talking to him but it was in vain.

 

“What happened?” I asked Jaemi.

“I have no idea. We only arrived when key fell to the floor and Ha-Neul ran away” she said.

“Who do you think started it?” I asked.

“Who knows? From what I’ve gathered those two are mortal enemies” SeungHo oppa said joining us.

“Great. Where did Ha-Neul go?” I asked worriedly.

“I have no idea! I hope she’s safe!” Jaemi said.

“. Joo-Eun and Soon-Yi are going to skin us alive” SeungHo oppa sighed. Jaemi and I nodded in agreement.

 

What could have possibly happened? Why was Key angry? And why was Ha-Neul supposedly crying? Did he tell her something? Did she tell him something to make him tell her something? Gosh!!! Just when I thought my day was going good, this comes and happens... I like Joon and all but Ha-Neul comes first! Sorry Joon...

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Balmain to KTZ
Many style from A to Z
Jeremy Scott Givenchy
You ain’t got on me
Chrome hearts
Fendi furs
Dripped in s you never heard
Louboutin Hermes

 

 

so this chapter was dedicated to my fwenie!!!! ahahhaah hope you like it!! ykoreansroxx lolzz !

 

i love all my subscribers!!! all my viewers lmfaoo and all my commenters!!

 

omg! i'm learning the korean language!!! like FTW!!!

yeah my dad get this program.. rosetta stone... and i trying it out... heheheh well... it going good-ish.... so far!!

 

pffft maybe my hardhead might learn a word or two1! who knows???!!

 

lolz!!! so waddya think??? hmmm i wonder why she kicked him?? and was she crying?? or what??

ooh~

hehhehe

<3

~Vita~