Tonight? Parents?

Forever...Finally Came To An End... [Hiatus]

“What do you want?” I asked.

“Nothing... but I know what you want” he said sitting opposite me.

“And what might that be?” I asked.

“Food” he smirked.

“I don’t need it” I said stubbornly and looked out the window ignoring his presence.

“Ha-Neul...” he sighed.

“Onew...” I replied.

“What did you mean by my girlfriend?” he asked. Just the thought of remembering her made me angry. I rolled my eyes and kept my gaze out the window. Why did it make me so angry!!?? Why?!!

“Exactly what I said” I didn’t take the chance of looking at him.

“Who is she?” he asked. Oh please! As if he didn’t know!

“You have got to be kidding me” I scoffed.

“I’m not... I don’t have a girlfriend...” he said and I looked at him... he looked so... uh... truthful... if that’s how to describe him... and I felt sort of... relived?

“Yeah... and pigs can fly...” I rolled my eyes once again and looked back out the window...

“I’m serious...” he said.

“Well... the girl who had your phone... named Krystal, said she was your girlfriend” I blurted out and immediately repented it! What the hell’s wrong with me!! Why did my mouth move on it’s on?

“She...” he sighed deeply and I turned to him...

“She’s madly in love with me... but...” he looked away quickly.

“But?” I asked.

“I have my eyes set on someone else...” once again I had this awkward feeling of my heart dropping and my face had a huge FROWN plastered on it.

“Whatever, can you leave now?” I asked.

“Do you want me to leave that badly?” he asked.

“Yes!” I shouted at him, he looked taken aback and then stood up.

“Ok... but please eat...” he said and left the room. I didn’t bother looking at him; instead I just decided to keep looking out the window.

“Oi!” I heard another person shout out at me after a few minutes. The voice was extremely familiar... sometimes I wish it wasn’t.

“Ha-Neul!” I turned to the person. Key was there at the doorway leaning against it.

“What do you want?” I spat.

“Tch~ is that anyway to speak to me? Are you forgetting who I am?” key smirked.

“ YOU!” I shouted at him.

 

“How hard?” he asked. Disgusting .

“Shut up” I said and looked out the window finding the green grass very interesting. He sat on the seat Onew was previously sitting on.

“Eat.” He commanded... pfft. er nest not be talking to me!

“Excuse you” I sneered.

“No, I won’t be excused until you eat” he smirked.

“And why do you care if I ate or not?” my eyes pierced through him.

“I don’t but tonight you’ll need the energy” an evil smile played on his lips... what did he mean by tonight???

 

My head was spinning and then I saw... 2..no 3... 4... 5 Keys? Huh? Before I knew it my eyes were slowly closing and Key shoved the piece of bread in my mouth.

 

“Chew” he commanded once again as I slowly ate. Crap... if he didn’t put the bread in my mouth I would have fainted... AGAIN!! Geez seriously!! Again!!!

 

I finished the sandwich and my throat was dry... and I had no money because I spent it on the juice that I squirted on my shirt and my lunch money... Joo-Eun took it to pay her teacher for something... great... perfect... wonderful...

 

“You done?” he asked. I rolled my eyes and nodded.

“Baka” I muttered under my breath.

“Did you just call me ‘idiot’ in Japanese?” he asked. How the did he know that?

“No” I said innocently...

“Well... we have half an hour for lunch, you...” he smirked getting up.

“I...?” I looked at him weirdly.

“Be prepared for tonight” his back was to me as my eyes widened in confusion. What the was he talking about?

 

I left the room a few minutes after Key left and looked around for Soon-Yi and Joo-Eun. Luckily they were also looking around for my... but sadly they both bumped into me from running so fast. Geez. These girls.

 

“Why are you running?” I asked. They looked at each other and then around, finally pulling me into an empty classroom.

“What’s going on?” I asked.

“Ok. Well mom and dad said that they think we are ‘old enough’ to be more independent and that they aren’t going to pay for our school fees or our rent... so it’s either... we move back in and pay rent like normal... or get a job and keep living there. We need to make a decision, quick” Soon-Yi said. My mouth was wide open and my jaw almost reached the ground.

“Buh-bu-bu-bu wa-wa-wa- h-huh-huh” I was flabbergasted.

 “So what are we going to do???” Joo-Eun asked.

“Live in the apartment and find a job” I said.

“Oh great! We’ve already found one. We just wanted to know your opinion” they hi fived at each other.

“What the ?” I looked at them like they were stupid.

“You guys!!” I whined.

“What?” they asked innocently.

“So where will we be working?” I asked pouting.

“Uh.... you’ll find out... tonight... our shift starts tonight...” they said. GREAT! Something else tonight!! Perfect!!! I groaned as they giggled.

“What are you two giggling about?” I glared.

“Nothing.” They smiled and said they had to leave.

 

School went by quickly and as we walked home a silver Lamborghini drove up next to us. The window rolled down and the person was... uh... who was that person?

 

“Han Ha-Neul?” he asked.

“Yes?” I asked.

“From the F.B.I. you need to come with us.” The man dressed in black held out his badge. Should I trust him?

“How do I know that’s not a fake badge?” I asked.

“It’s not” I heard the other person who I recognized as Soon-Yi’s father.

“All three of you come into the car we have to go now” he said as we got into the car.

Then we drove to this huge building. They led us in. As we walked down the plain white corridor we came across a red door which all of us entered. There were three persons... a tall man and a medium height woman and another man a little taller than the woman. The two of them looked awfully familiar.

“Han Ha-Neul?” the tallest man asked.

“Yes?” I said.

“These are... your parents..” he said as my jaw was surely hitting the floor.

“WHAT!?????” I screamed.

“But! My parents are dead!” I yelled.

“I’m sorry to say but they weren’t... your parents are highly trained spies and the masters of disguises... so all that you saw was an illusion” he said.

“It’s true, we are alive and in front of you” the woman walked closer to me. It was true that she looked like my mother... but I found it so hard to believe... I backed away yet she walked further...

 

What can I say? I was only around 5 when I lost my parents... I held my hair and screamed.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hmm~~ what a twist!! ahahha btw thanks to my fwen rina for the thing with F*** you and how hard? it was her idea... but for my taemin book i'm writing in school... yeah... anyways.

 

what did yall think???? what'll happen??

 

her parents? or not?

and why did Key say for her to prepare for tonight???

 

hmmm~~~

 

~Vita~