Pie! Pie! Pie! Pie! Pie!

Forever...Finally Came To An End... [Hiatus]

:.:.:.: Onew’s P.O.V :.:.:.:

 

Watching her squirm was so funny. Hahahahahha. Her creeped out face was even funnier. Of course I was being erted for spite; I’m not a pedo so get that thought out of your head. I don’t know why mc hyung called her ugly, I think she’s cute. Maybe if she was nicer, then I’d actually think about approaching her to ask her out... but I’m afraid if I do, then I’ll get two of what key got...

Then I’d have to live in shame for the rest of my life... I’ll try getting closer to her for now... perhaps if she knew me better and we got along then I’d think about asking her out... for now I have to watch what I say around her. Hmmm, since no one likes her then I’ll have less competition, but then there’s Minho who always takes her side.

Do you think he likes her? Hmmm whatever has to happen will happen. I went back to my reading but it felt like déjà vu. I mean seriously.... a 21 year old guy going back to school? Yeah... well its only for a show, since I have to get to know A-mi better.

 

 ~Oo0oO~Key’s P.O.V~Oo0oO~

 

Why the was Onew talking to Ha-Neul? Jeez he’s such an idiot! Doesn’t he know not to befriend the enemy? But it looked as though he was pissing her off because... well she looked pissed off. I then realized she had short hair... whoa, I can’t believe I just realized that. Her lips looked really kissable when she pouted-------- WHAT THE AM I THINKING ABOUT??!!!! I DID NOT JUST SAY THAT!! FOCUS KEY FOCUS!!

She is the enemy!! Who gave you a black eye!!! Do not say her lips are kissable!!! They aren’t!! They are so chapped and ugly! Grrr I swear, I need to stop thinking about this girl. She is so distracting. I turned my head and faced forward. The teacher’s back was towards us and I through her white shirt I could see her pink bra. Aish~ I swear these teachers~ I know we’ve made a song dedicated towards noonas but teachers are like ajummas!

They are trying too hard. This period soon came to an end and we went to our next class. All of our classes were scheduled to A-mi’s classes. A-mi seemed like a much nicer person than Ha-Neul! Wayyyyyyy nicer! Thank god our program didn’t included Ha-Neul to be an actress. I would have died already.

 

_-_-_-Ha-Neul's P.O.V-_-_-_

 

When I got to my class, we had a free period. Just perfect! This gave me enough time to set up my prank. In our school once we had a free we were able to roam about the school. I went to the cafeteria, today was pie day, a day we were given the privilege to eat pie~ heh~ I took out a few pies and there was a certain table for SHINee. Their table was the nicest there but I didn’t care.

Taking some invisible string (a type of string so thin and clear you can hardly see it but is very strong) from the art class and poked a few holes on the side of the foil pans, and tied the string around it. I then managed to put the string over the boy’s table. By the time I was finished the bell rang. It was lunchtime. Time to put my plan into action.

Everyone in the cafeteria seemed to have noticed the ‘floating pie’ ahaahahaha you should have seen the look on their faces!!! I decided to make it move a little. I pulled on the string, moving it towards a student, she began screaming and running away. One of the boys peed their pants and one screamed that the pie was haunted. SHINee was staring there scared out of their pants. Key was in the middle, time to make him pay.

Slowly I pulled the string and then built up speed towards Key. He didn’t have much time when the pie slammed into his face. Everyone in the cafeteria began laughing. I pulled the pie from his face and tied the string on a high pole, leaving the half empty pie swinging in the air. Then I rushed behind the counter, grabbing more pies and threw it at Taemin, Jonghyun and Onew! My aim was really good. The entire school was in an uproar! I then decided to come through the back to make it look as though I was there the entire time.

I walked past them smirking at key.

 

“Hmmm wasted 4 really good pies on you 4. How sad.” I sighed turning around but then I felt someone grab my hand and turned me back to face him.

“Here, you should try it” Key said grabbing Onew’s pie of his face and shoving it in mine. you Key!!!!!!!

 

I removed the foil pan from my face. The laughter grew louder. DAMMIT I WANT TO KILL KEY SO ING BAD!!!!!

 

“How was it?” he asked.

“Much better than you would ever be!” I scoffed.

“What’s that suppose to mean?” I asked.

“It means that dog crap plays a better role in society than you do! With your ing ugly face!” I spat at him.

“YAH! YOU LITTLE---“ he was cut off by Minho.

“That’s enough you two” Minho said. I then realised that Key was still holding my hand.

“Come on hyung, stop this and let me clean you” Minho pulled Key away from me.

“Come, I’ll help clean you” Onew said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me.

“You have pie on your face” I said bluntly.

“Then lets both clean ourselves” he smiled pulling me out of the room.

 

We went to an empty classroom as he left me there and went to get napkins. He came back with baby wipes.

 

“Where did you get baby wipes?” I asked.

“The home economics teacher” he said smiling as he sat next to me and began wiping the pie off my face.

 

When he was finished he began cleaning his face but not properly. I grabbed the wipes from his hand and helped clean his face. When I was finished his face flushed.

 

“What?” I asked.

“Your hand” he pointed downwards.

 

It took me a while to realise where my left hand was resting on as I cleaned his face with my right. I was pressing down on his balls!!!! OH MY ING GOD!!!!!! MY HANDS!!! MY HANDS!!!!!! AHHHHH!! JKFHUFEIFAWEFG7wuerhwgg79rv97uujvh9[G

 

WHY THE OR HOW THE DID MY HANDS REACH THERE!!????????????? Am I crazy!!!??????????? I removed it as fast as possible.

 

“OH my god, sorry!!! I swear I didn’t do it on purpose!” I apologised while bowing to him.

“Its fine don’t worry,” he cleared his throat while looking away.

 

I could feel my face heat up as I looked away. GOSHH1!! THAT WAS SOOOOOO EMBARRASSING!!!!!! We both exited out the room and went back to cafeteria. When I entered Key was already cleaned and shooting death glares at me. I poked my tongue out at him and smiled while walking over to an empty table.

I was soon joined by my two friends. I almost forgot they were giving me the silent treatment and so was I.

 

“Ha-Neul” Soon-Yi called out to me. I ignored her.

“We’re sorry, please talk to us” Joo-Eun. Ok they apologised so imma talk to them now.

“You’re forgiven” I smiled.

“Yay! And OMG! What you did was so epic!” Soon-Yi laughed.

“What did I do?” I asked pretending to be clueless and innocent.

“Oh please, you know exactly what you did” Joo-Eun scoffed.

“I know right!” I began laughing.

“Hmmm but did you see the way Key grabbed your hand?” Soon-Yi winked at me. I looked at her awkwardly.

“Erm, no” I said.

“He is so falling for you” Joo-Eun winked. G-R-O-S-S!!!!!!!

“Oh Hell NO!” I said taking a bite of my sandwich.

“Oh yes. Here’s how its gonna go, both of you will slowly fall in love and  get married and then, we’ll be aunties!! Of little Keys and Ha-Neuls!!!!! Aww that’ll be so cute!!!!” Soon-Yi said clapping her hands. I cannot believe she just said that!

 

“Shut up! That will never happen!” I glared.

“What will never happen?” we turned around to see who asked that question.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

 

hi!!!! how are you guys??????? so wddaya think??????? lolzzz i'm starting to leave cliffhangers!! hehehehheeeheh

 

so like i siad.... EMBARRASSMENT!! hehehehheeh

 

my favourite part is the end when her friends said she and key'll have little Ha-Neul's and Keys!!  ahahahahahahahah that was funny!!

 

 

p.s. look at this (below) make sure you click the cc button then click english for train1332

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlWL0q82d6Q

 

~Vita~