Minho... Guy At The Arcade?

Forever...Finally Came To An End... [Hiatus]

:.:.:.: Onew’s P.O.V :.:.:.:

 

“Wait!” I called out to her but she had already slammed the door shut in my face. I turned to Krystal.

“That isn’t mine!” I growled below my breath.

“Oh... sorry oppa” she said innocently but I knew otherwise.

“Forget it!” I said as she turned around and walked away.

 

I knocked several times and rang the doorbell to her dorm but there came no reply. I sighed deeply and went back to our dorm. Key was making lunch while Minho and Jonghyun were playing on the play station. Taemin was practising his dance for the Halloween dance off. I walked over to Key in the kitchen. He noticed me.

 

“Hyung, what’s up?” he asked.

“Why do you hate Ha-Neul?” I asked. He scoffed.

“What’s there to like about her?” he asked.

“Everything...” I said sighing.

“Yeahhh... what’s everything?” he asked.

“Never mind...” I looked at him... his cheeks looked a bit rosy red.

“Key... are you blushing?” I asked.

“Bwoh!? Me!??? Blushing!!???” he asked touching his forehead. I laughed.

“Omo... do you like Ha-Neul?” I asked. He looked as though he was in a deep thought.

“HELL NO!!!” he said and turned around.

“Ahahahaha!! Ha-Neul and Key, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First came love, second came—“ he cut me off.

“Hyung, one more word and it’ll be the end of your singing career” he threatened.

“Ok, ok... I’m going!!” I ran out to the door.

“GUYS KEY HAS A CRUSH ON HA-NEUL!” I shouted to them.

“WHAT!!??????” they all stopped what they were doing and looked at me in surprise as Key ran after me with a spatula! Ahahahahahaahha! This was too funny!

 

“NO I DO NOT!! HYUNG GET BACK HERE!!!!!!” Key screamed while running after me. I hid behind Minho since he was the tallest.

“Ok... ok...let’s sort this out” Minho said spreading his arms to block Key.

“There’s nothing to sort out! I don’t like Ha-Neul and Onew hyung better sleep with one eye open tonight!” he threatened.

“Heh~” was all that came out of my mouth. Key stomped back to the kitchen and continued to cook the food.

 

The others stared at me and I just smiled innocently.

 

~Oo0oO~Key’s P.O.V~Oo0oO~

 

Stupid hyung! I don’t like her!! I only to not fall for her... did that make sense? Grrr. How can someone like a girl like her??!!! She’s so... so... so... non likeable!! Gosh!! Why am I even thinking so much about her!!??? I groaned and continued to cook the kimchi rice. When I finished I called the others to the table for lunch. They stared at me and didn’t eat their food.

 

“What!?” I asked.

“Hyung... you... your... bleeding...” Minho said.

“WHAT!??? WHERE!!???” I asked getting up.

“Your lip” he said. I ran to the bathroom and looked at my lip. It was bleeding! How the hell did this happen?

 

I blotted it with a napkin but the damn thing wouldn’t stop bleeding. Why!? Why!? Why!? I groaned, there was a sort of stinging like pain. I walked out of the bathroom and looked at the guys. Do we have any flavine (Type of medicine to heal cuts)? They shook their heads. Crap. Looks like I’ll have to visit the drug store. Taemin stood up.

 

“Do you think one of the neighbours have?” he asked.

“Do you want to try and ask them?” I touch my lips again.

 

He nodded and left to check the neighbours. After knocking on the each of their door, besides the grouch (Ha-Neul)... yeah... that’s my new nickname for her... the grouch... I decided to go to the drugstore. Our dorm door opened and Minho stood there looking at us.

 

“Ask her” he said in his low voice.

“No” I replied sharply.

“Hyung, ask her!” he commanded. I groaned and rang the doorbell.

 

_-_-_-Ha-Neul's P.O.V-_-_-_

 

I heard the doorbell ring. I was almost finished making my chicken soup and then the doorbell rang. I wonder who it was... was it my parents? The girls? Key? What the !?? Why was I thinking about him!!!??? Or that annoying Onew! ! SHINee is filled with a bunch of jerks... except Minho... he’s the only one that I approved of... no it wasn’t because I like him romantically it was because he hardly had anything to do with me.

I opened the door to see Taemin and Key standing there. Key had a bloody lip... I had the urge to laugh at him saying “That’s what you get for kissing me!” but I didn’t instead I smiled sweetly and asked what they wanted.

 

“Can I help you?” I asked smiling.

“Do you have flavine?” Minho asked coming up from behind them.

“Uh... wait... let me check...” I turned around to enter my bathroom and then I realised how impolite it would be to leave them standing there.

“You are welcome to come in” I said my back turned towards them.

 

I walked into my bathroom and looked through my first aid kit for flavine.  Luckily I had it. Hmm... who knew? I walked back out to see them seated on the couch waiting for me. I handed it to Minho and walked back into the kitchen to check on my soup. I was finished so I took off the stove and covered the pot, and then I went back to the living room to meet them. Minho was already cleaning Key’s lip. Serves the er right! Not only should his lip have been hurt but also his entire body!!!

 

“Ok, Hyung it’s clean... now thank the nice girl so we can leave” the way Minho said that made me laugh.

“Ahahahahah! Minho that’s too funny!” I blurted out in laughter.

“Thanks” Key said and got up. Taemin followed him not looking at me or saying a word.

“Here...” Minho handed me the medicine.

“Mhmm” I took it from him.

“Thanks again” he bowed and left.

 

I nodded as I walked him out the door. After they left I took out a bowl of soup and had my lunch. Aigoo. This place is so boring. Just then my phone began ringing. I answered it. Joo-Eun was on the other line.

 

“Hello?” I answered.

“HII!!!!” I shouted.

“Well... someone’s over enthusiastic!” she teased.

“I’m so effing bored!!!!!” I groaned.

“Would you like us to visit?” she asked.

“PLEASE!” I screamed.

“Ok, Ok. We’re coming!” after that she hung up and I felt happier.

 

Sighing after what seemed to be hours even though it was only 5 minutes the doorbell rang. I opened it to see Joo-Eun, Soon-Yi, To-Ni and Jaemi. I squealed and hugged them tightly.

 

“EEP!! I’m so bored!!!!!!” I groaned and welcomed them in.

“Why?” they asked.

“There’s nothing to do!!!!!” I shouted groaning.

“So it’s a good thing we came!” they clapped.

“Yeah...” I sighed.

 

We heard the doorbell ring again. Who was it now? Joo-Eun said she’ll get the door. I nodded and after a few seconds all we heard was...

 

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?” she screamed. We all walked up to her and I saw Minho standing there smiling nervously.

“He lives opposite me” I yawned.

“Yeah... Ha-Neul ssi... sorry... but I think I may need to borrow your medication again...” he laughed nervously. I nodded. I got a new bottle of the flavine and handed it to him.

“Here, you don’t have to thank me” I said handing him it.

“But still thanks... bye... bye girls” he smiled.

 

The girls were in a daze. I laughed at them and closed the door... well was about to close it when Minho rushed back outside.

 

“Wait... I have a favour to ask you...” he said.

“What is it?” I asked.

“Can... I stay... here for the rest of today?” he asked nervously. I looked at him shocked.

“Why?” I asked.

“The hyungs... and Taemin... are... I’ll explain later but can I please!!!!????” he begged. I sighed....

“Ok... come in...” I let him in. He bowed and thank me a lot of times.

“Ok, spill” I said.

“I played a prank on them and now they are frantically searching for me” he smiled sheepishly.

“Ahahahahahah, you? Choi Minho!?” I asked laughing.

“Yup...” he smiled. The girls laughed along with me.

“So... what are you all up to?” he asked.

“Nothing, just boredom” they sighed.

“Do you guys want to go to the mall?” Jaemi asked.

“Yeah!” we exclaimed...

“Minho ssi is that fine with you?” I asked.

“Anything to get away from my furious members at the moment” he smiled as we got up and left the apartment.

 

At the mall Minho was quite the funny chap. He had us almost literally rolling on the floor with laughter as he told us of embarrassing moments of s when they first debuted to now. I think no one recognised him because he had on a pair of huge sunglasses and a long, thick scarf around his neck. Whew... I’m liking this Minho dude more and more.

 

“So, Ha-Neul ssi... how did you end up getting an apartment opposite us?” he asked. We all stopped walking and looked at him. The girls looked at me and I nodded at them.

 

We explained everything to him... I didn’t mind telling him... it wasn’t personal... and I honestly didn’t care.

 

“I’m sorry... I didn’t mean...” I cut him off.

“It’s fine... I honestly don’t care” I smiled. He smiled sort of sympathetically.

“So... what’s the plan now? Arcade anyone?” Soon-Yi asked.

“You betchya!” I got up.

“Last one there’s a rotten egg!” I stuck my tongue out at them and ran to the arcade.

 

Minho was right behind me. Curse his long legs! The others were quite far behind. I was this close to reaching the door when he grabbed my wrist. I tried pulling away from him but he held on tightly.

 

“Yah! Let go!” I said.

“No! I’m very competitive” he smiled gasping for breath.

“Damn it!” I cursed.

“Heh~” he smiled and walked into the arcade after letting go of my hand.

“YAH! THAT’S NOT FAIR!!” I whined.

“Yes it is” he stuck his tongue out and smiled while going to buy coins. I pouted as the other girls were now coming up the stairs trying to catch their breath.

“Well... at least I’m not a rotten egg!” I smirked and walked in.

Walking in, I stopped in my tracks. What the hell was ‘he’ doing here!? I felt my heart race in fear. No! There’s no way he could be here! I’m just imagining things! I blinked again and shook my head... sadly he was still there... .

 

 

___________________________________________________________________

 

Cliffhanger~ heehehe and yeahh i know this chapter was long and boring!! but... sorry.. i'll try harder next chapter >.<

 

thanks for all my subcribers and my commenters!!!!

 

You guys are jjang!

 

okies so i hope to see more comments!!!

 

Thanks again1!!!!!

 

~Vita~