At Lotte World

Forever...Finally Came To An End... [Hiatus]

I swore my soul escaped from my body just now as I saw Key walking along with Joon and SeungHo. It seemed as though he noticed me also.

 

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!!????” we both screamed in each other’s faces.

“STOP COPYING ME!” we said at the same time.

“WHAT! ME! YOU MEAN YOU!” again our voices synced together.

“ YOU!” I spat.

“How hard?” he smirked as I made a disgusted face.

“You need a prick first!” I said.

“And you need an !” he said.

“Ok! You guys! Stop!” Jaemi unnie shouted.

“Yah! Why is he here!??” I screamed into SeungHo’s face.

“So you can bond?” he said sheepishly smiling.

“Don’t make me pissed” I growled at him.

“OK~ Jaemi, let’s go!” SeungHo grabbed Jaemi unnie’s hand and pulled her along.

“Hey beautiful, want to go?” Joon winked at To-Ni as she smiled and took his arm. GROSS!

 

I looked at Key with ‘sour’ written all over my face. ! WHY THE AM I ING STUCK WITH THIS ING !! GRR.  I WANT TO GO HOME!! MY DAY HAS BEEN OFFICIALLY RUINED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RUINED I TELL YOU!! RUINED!!!! YOU! MOTHERCUNT KEY! THIS ---yes I just called Key a --- IS SERIOUSLY GOING TO MAKE ME KILL HIM. JUST WAIT YOU PRICKTARD!

 

“What the are you staring at?” he asked me... oh was I staring?

“I was trying to look at the person behind you but you big head was blocking!” I glared and turned around.

 

Great! What do I do now!??? I am stuck here! And I wanted to have fun!!! I sighed when I felt someone grab my hand. I turned to the person. Key was holding my hand and pulling me along with him.

 

“What are you doing?” I asked while trying to get away from him.

“I already paid for the tickets and I am not wasting my money!” he said as we walked over to a boat ride.

“Get on” he said.

“Excuse you! Why should I listen to you?” he asked.

“Fine, then just stand here and get wet by that speeding boat” he said as he got in. I noticed the boat and pushed him in as I also got in.

“Why the did you just do that?” he asked rubbing his .

“BOAT! Now start paddling!” I pointed briefly as I grabbed a paddle and began paddling. He seemed to have noticed as he shut up and also started paddling.

 

We paddled a long way out into the flowing river-like water and when we saw no signs of the boat we stopped and took a deep breath of relief. Damn. That thing would have soaked us head to toe if we didn’t start paddling. Sorry for the people who did get wet though... hehehe.

Suddenly I felt a bit of water splash on my face. It wasn’t much, just a tiny bit. I looked around but saw no one. Key was just sitting there and I just had the urge to throw him off the boat... so I did. I pushed him and he fell off.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

HHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA

AAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

OMG!! YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN HIS FACE!!!! AHAHAHHAHAHA HE LOOKED SO CONFUSED AND AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HE TOTALLY DID NOT SEE THAT COMING!!!!!!

I couldn’t help but laugh as the boat floated back to the entrance!!! He was cursing me so much now!!

 

“YOU ING !!! YOU ARE SO GOING TO PAY!!! YOU ING !! ! ! ! YOU!!!” he screamed at me. I just got off and held in laughter.

 

I saw a pretty birdie and walked up to it. It was a blue jay. Aww the nice woman let me pet it. It felt so soft. That was when I heard key from behind me.

 

Han Ha-Neul! You better watch out! I will get you back! Just you wait!” he said soaking wet. I just scoffed and went back to the pretty birdie.

“Isn’t he SHINee’s Key?” the lady asked.

“Mhmm” I said.

“Was he talking to you?” she asked.

“Nope, I don’t know him” I said as she just made an ‘ok then’ face.

 

As I was about to go on a ride I felt someone grab my hand. Of course it was Key, standing there glaring at me. I just looked at him until the guy at the front was getting annoyed and I finally let Key pull me away. Stupid Key!

 

“Let’s go eat” he said pulling me to the huge cafeteria.

“Aren’t you going to get back at me?” I asked.

“I’m hungry. Let me eat, then I’ll think of ways to humiliate you” he said.

“Ok, who’s paying?” I asked.

“Me” he said.

 

Well, my dearest Key, since you decided on paying, let me enjoy this day to the fullest. For spite I ordered double all the things on the menu board, in the end the bill came up to... A LOT! Both Key and the cashier looked at me with wide eyes as I started calling out things from a side; Key was looking at me as though I was a freak.

 

“And that will be all” I said in my sweetest voice.

“Ok... and your bill is... $$$” he said as Key’s eyes almost popped out while he pulled out his credit card to pay.

“Are you seriously going to eat all that???” he asked as the waiter person placed our food on the table.

 

I just shrugged. Hmmm will I eat all of that??

 

~Oo0oO~Key’s P.O.V~Oo0oO~

 

I looked at Ha-Neul as we sat down to eat. She like literally ordered everything on the menu x’s 2! I began eating my sandwich as I looked at her stuffing her face with hers. She ate the sandwiches, soup, kimchi rice, hot dogs, burgers, chicken, salads and much, much, much more! I just stared at her and forgot about my hunger. When she finished, for desert she had ice-cream, all flavours! Four chocolate donuts, cake! Peach tart, biscuits and OMG I’m tired counting and naming them!!

How the does all this fit in that small stomach of hers!???? I looked at her and she kept going!! Non stop!!! What the hell was she!!?????? She finally finished everything on the table and everyone was staring at her. Geez, I feel sorry for her boyfriend... he must and will be so embarrassed.

 

“Are you done?” she asked getting up.

“Uh...” I was lost for words.

“Ok, let’s go!” she said pulling me up and dragging a shocked me out of the room.

“So where to now?” she asked but I still couldn’t talk.

 

_-_-_-Ha-Neul's P.O.V-_-_-_

 

“So where to now?” I asked but Key was just staring at me with both his eyes opened widely.

“KEY!” I shouted.

“Huh? What? Who? Where?” he looked around.

“HERE!” I said.

“Oh... by the way, where did all that food go??” he asked.

“In here” I said pointing to my stomach. He looked at it.

 

After that we went on many rides and OMG! Key is afraid of heights!! Ahahhahahaha you should have seen his face when we went on the rollercoaster ride!!! Ahahahhahahhaha OMG! Today was fun!! Although it was with Key! I sighed. We went on many rides! Trust me! we went on the cart wheel, the horsey, the merry go round, the... the... the... oh gosh! What do you call the one that you have to drop from quite on top!???? Anyways, that one and we also went in the teacup ride.

Ha ha! Key was pouting for all except the ones where we had to go on heights, he screamed his lungs out!!!! Bwahahahhahahahha!! Oh how I love myself at the moment!

 

Stupid Key, you made my day fun with your humiliation!

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

Na man ui sang sang duri la la like (Happy Day)
Dan duri luv luv luv (Sunny Day)
Nan won hae ppa jyeo nog a SHI. SHINee girl
(Baby baby oh! My girl)
Ba rae talk talk talk (y girl)
O never bye bye bye (My luv girl)
Da ye ppeo joh a ga jyeo SHI. SHINee girl
(Baby baby baby girl)


 
 

ok so i updated twice because i don't think i will be able to tmr so yeah1! allyuh real lucky ahahahhahaahhaha anywayyzzzzzenjoy it!! ^^

 

~Vita~