I Belong To Him? WTF?

Forever...Finally Came To An End... [Hiatus]

I looked away from Key and quickly walked into my apartment building. What was going on with me? Why did I kiss him? Why do I feel as though my heart will jump out of my chest any minute? I closed the door and ran to our apartment. Holding my chest I slid down the wooden door. A warm, fuzzy feeling was spread throughout my entire body. I remember Key’s face and again I swore I’d have a heart attack. Stupid Key, stop making my feel this way!

Soon the rain began falling heavily and thunder echoed around the apartment. Key must have left by now... right? I got up; my hands were trembling as though I had fits. Pulling the curtain, I saw him standing there; he remained in the same spot I left him. What the hell is wrong with this guy? I grabbed my umbrella and went back outside. Opening the door our eyes met.

 

“Yah! Babo! Go home!” I shouted as my face began to get heated. He also blushed crazily but he still didn’t move. I opened my umbrella and walked up to him.

“Key?! Are you there?” I asked waving my hands in front of him. He nodded and slightly looked away.

“Go inside you’ll get sick.” He said not looking at me.

“Says the person soaking wet” I muttered to myself.

“Ha-Neul” the way he said my name made my heartbeat increase 1000000000000000000000000000000x’s. I looked away.

“Y-Yes?” gosh! Why am I stuttering?

“Why did you kiss me back and then kiss me again?” he asked. Omo! Why’d he have to bring that up!!!???????? I could tell I was a tomato head by now! GOSH! KEY! SERIOUSLY!!????

“W-Well... W-Why d-did y-you k-kiss m-me first?” I asked and boy I would so slap myself for stuttering so much if he wasn’t here!

He looked at me... gosh... he has such lovely eyes... WHAT THE HELL AM I SAYING!!?????? NO! NO! NO! HA-NEUL YOU HATE THIS GUY! I also stared at him but I didn’t glare, instead I just looked at him... he... was... CORRUPTING MY MIND!!!! GAHH!!! And why do I keep having this strange urge to kiss him!!!???? Why!!??? Why!!!!!!!???????

 

“Did you hate it!!??” he asked. NO—I mean... yes...?

“Maybe...” I said and I could feel my hands shaking as I held the umbrella between us.

“Ha-Neul” he placed his broad hands around mines also holding the unsteady umbrella as he came closer. I gulped.

“Do you like me?” he asked. WTF! NO! I looked at him queerly.

“Huh!?” I asked. He smiled and showed his pearly white teeth. Something about it was different. It wasn’t his normal smirks or scoffs... it was a genuine smile. He brought his face closer to mine.

“What are you doing?” I asked shifting my head a little backwards. He still came closer and his face reached my neck. I could feel his hot breath on my neck.

“You’re not a vampire right?” I asked.

 

He didn’t reply instead he kissed my neck softly. His wet hair slightly touched my face and it felt somewhat ticklish. He harder and it felt nice yet very tickly. After a while he removed his face from my neck and once again that idiotic smirk was on his face.

 

“Now you’re mine” he smiled deviously.  

“Say what?” I asked.

“You. Belong. To. Me” he said while bringing his face closer to mine.

“No I don’t” I said rolling my eyes.

“Yes you do... and that hickey is there to prove it” he smirked.

“WHAT THE IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!!!” I screamed, to which he covered my mouth with his hand.

“It means that, you belong to me. How hard is that to understand!?” he asked annoyed.

“VERY!” I shoved his hand away from my mouth.

“Is it?” he asked again smirking.

“JERK! GET AWAY FROM ME!” I hissed and was about to go back inside when I realised his hand was still on mine.

“Let go” I growled.

“Make me” he smiled evilly.

“Grr. Don’t push it” I snarled.

“I’m not even in you... yet...” he smirked. GROSS!!!!! YOU DISGUSTING !

“SHUT UP!” I screamed and tried pulling away from him but alas it was in vain.

“Kim Kibum, let go of my hand this instant!” I glared at the taller boy.

“Saying my real name won’t do any good...” he grinned.

“I thought you hated me?” I asked.

“I do... but it’s much more fun to tease you” he smiled.

“ YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU!” I screamed in his face.

“How hard and when?” he smirked again on the bridge of laughing. This guy is seriously asking for it!

“Let go or else I’ll punch you” I said.

“Try” he brought his face even closer. I brought my fist up to punch him but as it was about to hit him direct in his face, he grabbed my wrist with his free hand.

“What are you doing?” I asked. He let go of both my hands and for a minute I forgot how to stand.

“See you tomorrow slave” he smirked and turned around but before he could walk away I grabbed his shirt.

“Where the do you think you’re going!!?” I asked.

“Home” he said turning around. I don’t think so. I knew of the perfect prank to play on him.

“Come inside... I’ll make tea and the place may flood” I said in the sweetest voice.

“Are you sick or something?” he asked while placing his hand on my forehead.

“Oppa... I’m fine...” I smiled at him again. His face was priceless! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA! He looked so shocked!!!

“Uh... ok?” he said as I pulled him inside.

 

When he got into my apartment I told him he could take a bath while I get some clothes for him to change into. He nodded awkwardly and went into the bathroom. I smiled deviously and walked out of my apartment. I went next door. I’m guessing you guys don’t know but next door to us was a 20 year old named Mun Jongyong. He was hardly home due to pre-med school and thankful he was home today.

After borrowing a pair of clothes for Key I walked back in to see him wrapped in a towel as he exited the bathroom. I looked at him up and down... DAMN! HE IS ONE HOTTIE!!—I said nothing, you heard nothing... the place was dark already even though it’s only 5:32pm.

 

“Key... oppa... I got a change of clothes for you so you can change into them and then come out. I’ll go make some tea. I walked towards the bed and placed the clothes on it but before I turned to walk away he came up to me and grabbed my hand. I jumped at the sudden movement. Turning around I looked at the half... or maybe whole guy in front of me.

 

“What are you doing?” I gulped. Just as I said that the electricity went. PERFECT! HOW LOVELY!!!!

“Aren’t you my slave?” he asked and although I could hardly see him I could hear the smirk in his voice.

“Oppa... what do you mean?” I asked.

 

He pushed me onto the bed and hovered over me. I looked at the partially wet boy—scratch that... MAN! In front of me! oh crud... so much for my revenge... and my ity... bye bye ity... it was nice while it lasted. I gulped. The outside lights... wait, wait, wait, how could the street lights work if electricity went? I ignored it. the street light that came through my window shone across his face slightly as he bent closer to me.

I am a goner! I tried getting up but he pinned me onto the bed. My entire body was frozen and I looked at him directly in his eyes. Was Key really going to do something to me? or was he just messing with my mind?

 

“What are you doing?” I asked once again.

 

He leaned in and kissed me. I felt that tingling feeling inside me once again... ahh!!!! His hands wrapped around my neck. He my bottom lip... uhh... what am I supposed to do now? Then seeming almost frustrated he bit it. I moan out of the sharp contact with his teeth. I heard a soft noise from him as his hands trailed down my body landing on my hips. His tongue roamed throughout my entire mouth. Gahh!!! I’m going mad!!! I think I’m actually enjoying this!!! I tried breaking the kiss but he came coming closer to me for more. I couldn’t help but kiss him back... even though I had no fricking idea what to do!!! His hands kept going up and down as he pulled me upwards.

Moving his hands about my body I felt them slip below my top and...

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

 

HIIII!!

 

Sorry about the late update~

 

I really am... but my daddy ban me from the computer... i mean seriously!!!

the computer!!!

he's not afraid of my have boyfriends but he takes away my computer because he thinks i am too much into my korean pple!!!

HMPH!

Unfair daddY!

so mean!!!

:P

anyways.... i hope you all enjoy it.

heh~

i have a confession to make...

i don't know why...

but my heart was beating realllllllllll fast when i was writing this.... er.... anyone knows what that means?

and no its not the first time i'm writing this lolzzz...

anyways.... a huge shout out to a very lovely lady patsmelody!!!

thanks unnie!! you're so nice... (btw idk if you read my stories lolz)

 

okies,

so now a surprise for you!!!!

 

...

 

...

 

...

 

Tch... fool yah...

 

lolz jk but the big surprise is....

 

idk....

 

i'm just feeling really bored...

 

this is what i get for being weird...

 

:P

 

lolz...

 

ok so i'll shut up now!!

 

Enjoy~

 

~Vita~