The News

Forever...Finally Came To An End... [Hiatus]

I walked out my classroom only to be bumped into by Soon-Yi. She was running so fast she knocked me right over and I fell down.

 

“Sorry!!” she exclaimed.

“It’s fine” i got up and dusted my .

“OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!” she screeched while shaking me back and forth.

“What?” I asked her regaining my position.

“Guess who is coming to our school later today!” she smiled.

 

I looked at my watch, it was only 9:00am and she was like this already. I surely did not want to know who was coming, because if I did then I would have to hear about this and that non-stop. Sadly my mouth overruled my thoughts.

 

“Who?” stupid me asked.

“SHINee” she said in a whisper which caught me by surprise.

“Why are you whispering?” I asked.

“I don’t want others to know. It’s supposed to be a surprise!” she squealed.

 

I nodded slowly again uninterested with whatever she was fantasizing over or whoever she was fantasizing over. I saw Joo-Eun walking up to us. She greeted those around us and gave us both warm hugs but squeezed me harder because I for having two left feet. Heheheheheheheheh. Soon-Yi gave her the news as I yawned feeling sleepy and then Joo-Eun screamed to which I covered quickly so she would not get in trouble.

 

“YAH! STOP SCREAMING!” I warned her.

“Sorry umma” she gave a cutesy face and then turned back to Soon-Yi.

 

The two of them were exchanging thoughts on who looks hotter and blah de blah blah blah. I don’t know if you’ve realized but I’m not really interested in these sorts of things. All I wanted to do was sleep. Sleeping was number one for me. I could live without food but not sleep! I needed sleep!

I left them there and went to class. I rested my head on the desk and slowly fell asleep. When class started Joo-Eun woke me up and the teacher came in. She was smiling a whole lot more than usual. I guess she got the news that sparkly or whatever they were called were coming. Stupid pedo women in their forties! Hmph they should be ashamed of themselves.

Seriously take my advice woman, YOU. WILL. NEVER. GET. THEM! Soon the principal on the P.A. system made an announcement.

 

“Announcement. Would Lee Soon-Yi of class 2D, Kim Joo-Eun of class 2D and Han Ha-Neul of class 2D please make their way to the office immediately. I repeat, would Lee Soon-Yi of class 2D, Kim Joo-Eun of class 2D and Han Ha-Neul of class 2D please make their way to the office immediately” the principal said, his voice booming through the speakers of the school.

I looked at the other two; they were just as surprised as I was. We got up asking the teacher for excuse and left the room. During the walk they were wondering why the principal wanted to see us. I shrugged and blocked them out until we reached the office. On entering it we saw five guys sitting in the waiting area on the chairs provided. I completely ignored them and walked up to the secretary who was practically drooling over the boys.

 

“Excuse me miss” I asked. No response. “Excuse me miss” I asked again. Still no response. Grrr. This woman. “MISS!” I shouted at her.

“Huh? What? Who? Where?” she looked around frantically.

“Over here!” I said to her. She looked at me and smiled sheepishly.

“Sorry Ha-Neul” she apologised.

“Aniyo, Its fine” I said to her. I then realised that the other two weren’t with me.

“Where’s Soon-Yi and Joo-Eun?” she asked. I told her I’d be back.

 

I went outside the room to find the two of them squealing. I shut them up and dragged them into the room. Once the five boys saw us they began acting cool and walked up to the secretary, Ms. Kim. She said the principal could see us now and we went into the room. He sat us down and smiled at us. Principal Kwon was always such a lovely person and nice to talk to.

 

“Good morning ladies!” he chirped happily.

“Good morning sir” we bowed and took a seat.

“Now I have a huge favour to ask you all,” he began.

“What is it?” I asked him.

“Well, the boys waiting outside is as you may know, SHINee” he said.

 

OHHHHHHHHHHH!!! So that’s why the two of them were acting like that!! Huh! They aren’t even that good looking...

 

“Ok, So?” I asked him.

“Well they are here to film a reality show and as you know, You-know-who is the main star-” he rolled his eyes. He meant the school’s biggest who he disliked a lot but her parents are rich and donate a lot so he just has to put up with her, “-and we want the three of you to be her co-stars and keep her tamed... as in don’t let her get all the fun” he smiled.

“But why us?” I asked.

“Well since you three are the top disciplined and the top three students in the school we’ve decided on you all,” he smiled hoping that we say yes.

 

I was about to object when Joo-Eun spoke.

 

“We’ll do it!” she exclaimed.

“Oh joy!” he clapped and told us to familiarise ourselves with the boys.

We stood up as I was furious at Joo-Eun. Why did she agree!????? I didn’t even get to say my opinion!!!! Grrr. I’m so gonna get her back! We walked outside and towards the boys. Soon-Yi and Joo-Eun bowed and greeted them; I stood there looking away being distracted by other stuff, when Joo-Eun nudged me.

 

“What?” I asked.

“Greet them” she said.

“Why?” I gave her a ‘what the ’ face.

“Because you have to.” She said.

“Erm. No I don’t” I rolled my eyes and stood there with my arms folded.

  “Well someone has attitude.” I heard one of the boys say. I turned my head and stared at him. He was certainly not talking to me right. HA! He could not have been.