Decision

YOU BET!!!

The stinging rays of the sun hit Ella’s face like fire. She had never been in such discomfort in her life and that is saying something considering the fact that she had to use bindings on her chest for nearly two years now. She tried to cover her face with her arms, but it is no use.

Her arms moved everywhere, trying to find something that can at least cover her eyes completely. Founding none, she stirred left to right and back again to hide her face.

Much to her pleasure, she quickly hid her face on the wall on her left side and continued her slumber, although in the back of her head she kept on thinking on why the wall is much warmer than usual.

It was not until she felt something big rested on her waist that she realized the ‘wall’ is not actually a wall. Reluctantly she opened her eyes and was quickly greeted by the most muscular and broad chest she had ever seen.

Slowly she looked up, trying to find out who is her sleeping companion. As soon as she saw Chun’s beautiful face, her mind goes blank. Chun looks so peaceful when he is sleeping, but not less handsome.

Ella blinked a couple of time, trying to adjust to the light. Hoping she can open her eyes completely and confirming that it was not just a dream that she is sleeping beside Chun.

And when the realization hits…

“AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!” she screamed as she scrambled away from him as if he was contaminated with some kind of disease.

Chun groaned and stirred away from her, trying to get as much sleep as he can to ease his hangover, not minding what had happened to his sleeping buddy.

Ella immediately went up to her bed and roamed her hands allover her body, checking if everything is still intact. She sighed after realizing that nothing has happened between them.

Looking down at Chun, she tried to remember what happened last night after the play, but the only thing she remembers is going to gym for the after party and everything else is blank.

‘I shouldn’t have gone there in the first place.’ She thought as she slowly massaged her head, trying to ease the pounding headache.

Hebe and Selina had warned her that she has the tendency to not stopping once alcohol hits her body. That is why she usually declines any party invitation because she knows once she drank a sip there will be no turning back.

But yesterday was different, she felt that she deserves to at least have a glass or two or more. After all, it was her comeback stage and it was not an easy role to play either.

Yet, the pounding headache and the constant ringing on her ears say otherwise. Maybe it was a bad idea to drink after all. Ella cannot do anything but sighed. What happened last night anyway? How did she manage to get from the gym to her room? Did they say anything to each other?

All these questions are flooding her mind and made her hangover worse than it already is. At least she did not throw up; well, hopefully she did not throw up since she had no recollection of what happened last night whatsoever.

Ella slowly got up from her bed and walked to her desk. Slowly because each step felt like she is walking on hot coal instead of carpeted floor. She held on to the bed and to the wall, hoping she did not fall.

As soon as she reached her desk, she immediately opened one of the drawers, and grabbed her medicine box. After some quick searching, she finally found the pills she needed and quickly gulped down two pills. Water is no longer necessary when you had a severe hangover like she has right now.

As the aspirin slowly kicks in, Ella tried to blink a couple of time, hoping to get a clear sight. At least the pounding sound in her head is not as bad as when she just woke up. She held her hands together and began to stretch. The cracking sound from her joints and knuckles began to ring inside her head. Maybe stretching in her condition is not a good idea for her brain, but her body says otherwise.

Slowly her mind becomes clearer, yet nothing really comes up regarding what happened the night before. And by nothing, she means nothing. It was like a memory gap in her brain.

Ella just sighed. She should not have had that whiskey last night. She knows how that affects her, but yet she still cannot refuse. She wished she just listened better to what Selina and Hebe said. They had countlessly reminded her how she tends to tell everyone everything when she is high on whiskey.

And that was when the realization hits. Like a bomb dropped on top of her head, she realized how serious this is. She could tell Chun just basically anything, ANYTHING!!!

‘This is bad.’ She said to herself.

“AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!” She screamed while messing up her hair.

“This is bad. This is bad. This is bad.” She mumbled as she banged her head on the table, literally.

She was so stressed out that the loud groan that echoed throughout the room did not reach her ears.

“Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.” She continued.

Thump.

Ella looked over at the floor to find a pillow there. She slowly massaged her head to ease the humming sound caused by the impact. You may think that a pillow would not cause any damage to her head, but with her condition (having the worst hangover possible) even a slight touch from a feather is like a powerful punch.

She slowly looked over to where the pillow was coming from. Right there on the floor, Chun was starting to wake up. Looks like hangover took over his mind too, especially seeing his not so joyous face.

“Stop banging your head. That is school property, you know.” He said sleepily while rubbing his eyes.

Ella just looked at him blankly, waiting for him to say something about what happened the previous night.

“My head hurts.” He said while massaging his head.

“Aspirin.” She said while handing him the medicine bottle.

Chun quickly took it without any words. Immediately, he gulped down some pills and returned the bottle to her soon after. Without any words, Chun suddenly stood up and walked towards the bathroom. Just as the door closed, Ella let out a soft sigh.

‘How the hell am I going to deal with this now? This hangover is just too much.’ She thought as she shook her head.

Slowly she rested her head on her desk. She was contemplate on banging her head again, but at the end decided not to since her forehead is probably already red by now.

It was not long until Chun emerged from the bathroom with face and hair still wet and a small towel hanging on his neck. He slowly walked towards her, only to pick up the pillow he threw at her and then sat on his bed, slowly massaging his neck, trying to figure out what to say.

“Last Night.” They both said together.

“Hmmm. You go first.” Chun said.

“Hmmm…” Ella began while playing with her fingers. “Last night. Did something happen? Do you remember anything?”

Chun stared at her, trying to remember bits and pieces of yesterday’s event. However, everything was just a blur to him. Maybe remembering things while still having a hangover was not such a good idea after all. He just sighed.

Ella, noticing his sigh, just stayed quiet in defeat.

“Ah!” he suddenly said.

“What is it?” Ella asked.

“Last night…” he started. Truly, the event from last night was not clear to him, but he did remember that he said ‘I Love You’ to her and he remembered hearing those words from too, or was it all just a dream?

“I don’t really remember anything actually. I only remember getting wasted at the gym." he said instead.

As much as he is thrilled to hear and say those words to Ella, the revelation would create a huge mishap with their relationship and Ella’s future in Farmosa Academy, so better just shut it.

“Yeah, me too.” She replied. “I guess nothing much happens afterwards.”

“Yeah, I guess so too.” He nodded.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

“I still cannot believe I missed your comeback stage.” Hebe said on the phone.

“Hahaha… No worries. I’m just so happy to be back on stage.” Ella replied.

Hebe and Selina immediately rang her and had been endlessly congratulating her the moment they got the news from GuiGui, which is approximately 2 days after the play. Apparently, GuiGui also suffered from severe hangover after attending the after party.

Ella was thankful that nothing bad happened to GuiGui. Moreover, she was so grateful that she managed to get back to the dorm safely. You see, after that wild after party, coming back to the dorm room safely was considered a miracle because most of the people who attended that party ended up sleeping in the gym, on the streets on their way back, in the hallway, or worse, ended up somewhere else that is not even remotely close to either the dorm or the gym.

“Still!” Selina shouted. “This school is just too much sometimes! Why can’t they just let us visit you even for just one day?”

“Don’t take it too hard.” Ella said. “Besides, they actually documented the whole event, including the play, backstage footage, and even the talent show. I can ask them if you want.”

“Still, it is not the same. Jia Hua! I miss you so much!” Selina said.

“Lao Po, relax okay? We’re going to see her soon anyway.” Hebe said.

“What do you mean?” Ella asked.

“Have you forgotten? Your two year stay is going to end by next month.” Hebe reminded her.

“Oh yeah!” she exclaimed as she remembered. “That’s great.” She said reluctantly.

“What’s with the tone?” Hebe asked.

“Nothing. I’m just chocked up out of happiness.” She replied.

“Don’t lie to us, Elle. We know better.” Selina said this time.

Ella let out a soft sigh, she should know better; those two know her like the back of their hands. “It’s kind of bittersweet, I guess.”

Selina and Hebe did not reply and just wait for her to continue.

“I mean, I’m excited to be going home and of course starting my career, but I can’t help to be sad by the fact that I’m going to part with this school and the guys here. I’ve been here for two years now, and parting is never easy, right?”

“I know what you mean, but hey, you can always visit them or call whenever, right?” Selina said.

“Yeah, I guess you’re right.” She said. “I’m sure going to miss my friends here.”

“Your friends or just a certain someone?” Hebe started.

“Named Chun?” Selina continued.

Ella suddenly went quiet and sighed.

“You really love him, don’t you?” Selina said. Ella just nodded, as if they could see it.

“Tell him the truth, Ella.” Hebe said.

“I don’t know, Hebs. I was once betrayed and it almost kills me.” She started. “I’ve been lying to him for the past two years. I know him and I don’t think he will forgive me that easily.”

“Still, Elle. He deserves to know. And even if he goes ballistic on you, at least you already told him. I don’t want you to live in regret for not telling him.” Hebe said.

“Hebe’s right, Ella. No matter what happens, the most important thing is you’ve already told him. At least this way you can start your career fresh without the past holding you.” Selina said.

Ella just sighed upon hearing her sisters’ advice. What they said is true, but the problem is saying things are not the same as doing things. Everything is just easier said than done. Ella sighed once more before resting her head on the wall. She got a lot of thinking to do.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ella sighed as she walked back to the dorm. She noticed she has been sighing a lot lately. Well, it is understandable considering the dilemma she is currently having. Whoever thought that one month can pass by so fast? And yet, she still did not have the courage to tell Chun the truth, both about her gender and purpose coming there, and also about her feelings towards him.

Truly, she has been dreading to tell him from the moment her phone conversation with Hebe and Selina ended. But somehow, things were never go as planned. It is either someone interrupt or he has to go or she chickened out at the end. The latter was most frequent though.

But tonight is going to be the night she tells Chun everything. She had already planned everything to be flawless. In her hand is a plastic bag full of bottles of soju and cans of beer. She had specifically measured it to perfection for this night. Just enough to get her drunk, but not enough to get her wasted so that she forgets about everything.

Hopefully everything can go as planned because this night is going to be the last night. No, not the last night before she leaves, actually, Teacher Mei had given her some slacks. He had given her the chance to choose between staying here until graduation or go back to Shanghai with him to start her career immediately. Either way, he is still going to sign her to a contract with his agency and production team and manage her career. The difference is just the time frame.

Truly, she can just easily choose to stay at that time, but somehow she got tongue tied. Teacher Mei had noticed this and he gave her some time to think. However, she needs to tell him her decision by tomorrow morning because he is leaving in the afternoon.

Ella sighed again. It maybe looks like an easy decision, but this is probably one of the hardest decisions she has ever had. Of course on one side, she would be happy to graduate with Chun and fellow classmates, but one the other side, being on stage like that time, a month ago, it was something so exhilarating that she really missed, something that she cannot experience while being in Taiwan.

Torn between love and career is something that all actress have to endure.

And once again she sighed.

Come to think of it, she does not really need to tell the truth about her secret to Chun right now, especially if she decided to stay. But Selina’s and Hebe’s words kept flooding her mind and began to tug her conscience. Whatever her decision is, it is better to tell the truth sooner than later.

The moment she stepped into the room, she was greeted by Chun who is busy lying on the floor doing sit ups. This guy still has the stamina to work out after all that basketball practice. It is not like he needed it, I mean, with abs like his, he does not need to work out for decade and his body will still be flawless.

“Hey!” he said while sitting up. “Where were you?”

“Supermarket.” She said while holding out the plastic bag in her hand.

She quickly sat down beside him and handed him a can of beer. “Here”, she said.

“Oh? What is this for?” he asked, taking the can from her hand.

“I’m so ed up lately, so I just want to drink some to relax. And you mister, are the lucky guy that’s going to be drinking buddy.” She said as opened one bottle of soju and gulped it down.

Sensing that it is useless convincing Ella that drinking is not the answer, Chun just followed suit and drank the beer she gave him.

And soon the two somehow ended up lying on the floor, faces all red, sight all blurry, and a whole lot of empty cans and bottles. Both of them are drunk, Ella knows that, but she also knows that as drunk as they are right now, they are not wasted like they were on that after party a month ago. And she also knows, even with Chun’s poor alcohol tolerance, he is not drunk enough to understand and remember what she is going to tell him.

“Chun…” she called.

“Hmmm?”

“I got something to tell you.” She started.

“What is it?” he asked while slowly closing his eyes.

Ella did not say anything, but suddenly sat up and looked at him. Sensing that she is no longer lying beside him, Chun’s eyes shot wide open and met hers. Though drunk, he can see the determination he saw on those brown orbs just like when she was on stage. He just stared at her, waiting for her to say something.

“Just wait here for a moment, okay?” she suddenly said. And before he got a chance to ask her what she is up to, Ella had already dashed off to the bathroom.

Chun, having no idea whatsoever, cannot do anything but wait. And since the alcohol started to kick in, he had almost dozed off when she opened the bathroom door.

“What took you so long?” he asked while rubbing his eyes.

He slowly turned his head to face her and immediately gasped in shock. He blinked for a couple of times and rubbed his eyes again and again to confirm what he is seeing is actually real because he is pretty much convinced that the scene that just evolve in front of him had jumped straight out of his imagination. Well, how could he not think like that when his dream girl, Ella, is standing there in front of him with nothing, NOTHING, but towel? Yes, you read it right, only towel.

Sensing how Chun was stoned in shock, Ella slowly walked towards the door and locked it. Chun kept trailing her with his eyes. Her perfect S-line, her long legs, that smooth milky white skin, her sparkling brown eyes, her two humps that is secretly concealed beneath the sheet of towel. Chun swallowed hard at the last part.

“Chun, I have something to tell you.” She started as she walked to him.

“W… Why… why are you dress like that?” he stuttered.

“I’m afraid you wouldn’t believe me since you’re drunk, so better to see it to believe it, right?”

Chun swallowed hard once she stopped right in front of him.

“Chun, I’m a girl and my name is Ella Chen Jia Hua.”

Chun just stared at her, apparently still in shock.

“I know you probably shock to know that your roommate for two years is actually a girl, and I understand that. Right now you probably hate my guts because I betrayed you by not telling the truth, and I understand if you won’t forgive me. I just want to tell you because I feel that I will regret it if I kept you in the dark.”

Chun did not say anything. Sensing that Chun was probably mad at her, Ella immediately backed away and turned around.

“I’m sorry.” She said.

But before she can manage to walk away from him, Chun had already stood up and turned her to face him. Everything goes by so fast that she did not realize Chun was pressing his lips against hers. For a few seconds she kept standing there with wide eyes. But Chun did not care and continue to massage her lips with his. Eventually, she closes her eyes and started kissing back. And before they know it, their tongues met and in the mist of heated passion, their tongue battle started.

Chun, feeling that Ella’s breathing became short and fast, slowly retreated and rested his forehead against hers.

“I’m sorry.” He said while looking deep into her eyes.

Ella’s eyes widen in confusion and she just ended up staring back at him.

“I’m sorry that I lied to you.” He started. “The truth is I already knew that you are a girl not long after you came here.”

Ella froze. Chun slowly retreated back with his head hung low.

“I’m sorry.” He said again while walking back from her.

But Ella stopped him and gave him the sweetest kiss ever.

“I guess we’re both sorry.” She said to him with a smile.

Chun did not know how happy he is seeing that smile. He quickly attacked her lips with his and soon their tongue battle continues.

Chun slowly guides her towards his bed and laid her there. He looks into her eyes as if asking for permission to continue and when Ella shyly nodded, Chun quickly resumes his work. For them, a night of love making had just begun.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ella panted as Chun rests himself beside her, also panting. Whoever thought that Chun was such a great lover in bed? Though it was her first time, Chun had managed to draw out the woman in her, making the experience very least painful and so much of pure bliss.

He turned to face her once more, putting his hand on her waist, pulling her closer to him.

“I love you.” He said before planting a kiss on her forehead.

“I love you too.” She replied with a smile.

Chun continued to stare at her eyes until sleep finally consumed him. Ella just stayed beside him, still looking at his beautiful face, wondering what she did on her previous life to deserve a man like him.

As she continues to admire his face, she smiled. She had finally made a decision.

“I love you, Chun.” She said once more before finally drifting off to deep slumber.

----------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So this will mark the 3rd last chapter of this story
Hopefully I still have some reader that still read this
hehehehehee
This is one of the hardest chapter I have to write. Why? Because supposedly there is a mature scene in this one and I actually spent 2 days just thinking on how to write that scene. I already wrote 2 pages actually, but that is only the . So at the end, I finally deleted that scene because I finally realized I'm not ready to write a yet.
Hehehehehe
So enjoy the story and... Happy Reading!!! ^__^