Unexpected Visitor

YOU BET!!!

"He's coming?!" Ella said to herself.

She was in shock. She was frozen in place. The letter she was holding is now full of crumple because her grip over it becomes very strong.

"Eh! E! What's wrong with you? It's like you've just seen a ghost." Jiro said while waving his hand in front of her.

"Yeah. What's wrong with this letter anyway? Who is it from?" Aaron asked while trying to snatch the letter away from her.

"No! No! It's from no one." Ella said. She tightens her grip over the letter to prevent anyone from snatching it away from her. "Well, I better go now. BYE!!" And with that Ella quickly left the boys, frozen and confused by what had just happened.

"What's with him?" Danson asked.

"Don't know. Perhaps something important came up." Aaron answered.

"Well, come on. Let’s go back to the dorm." Jiro said to them.

The others just nodded and they quickly walked to the dorm. Chun kept silence the whole time. He was still wondering who the letter is from and what made Ella so shocked like that. He kept thinking and thinking but there is no one in particular that was able to come up to his mind.

Ella on the other hand, quickly ran off without heading to any specific direction. After she was sure that no one was around her, she immediately read the letter again, word by word. She still cannot believe what the letter said. So she kept reading it and then repeated that again, and again, and again.

"I'm dead meat!! I'm doomed!! It's nice of him to visit me to celebrate my birthday, but he doesn't know that now I'm in a boys' school!!! I'm dead meat!! AAAAAAHHHH!!!" Ella screamed out of terror.

"What to do? What to do?! WHAT TO DO?!?!!? AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!" She shouted.

She is in panic. She is hectic. She is going crazy. She does not know what she supposed to do. She is stressed out. She keeps rubbing her head waiting for some or at least just one idea to come up. And then suddenly, a light bulb shows up above her head.

"Teacher Mei." She mumbled. "Yeah. He can help me. He have to help me." And with that she quickly left to find him.

------------------------------------------------------------

"No means no, young lady!" Teacher Mei said to her.

"Oh... My handsome Teacher Mei. Please...." She said with her sweetest voice.

But Teacher Mei does not gave in to such request that easily. So Ella quickly got off from her sit and walked towards Teacher Mei who is sitting comfortably behind his desk. And then she kneels to him.

"Please... Please..." she said, begging him to help her out.

Teacher Mei just looks at her. He is already tired because of his work that day and now he has to listen to all of her complaints. This is so not worth his time.

"Stop!" Teacher Mei shouted. Ella quickly stopped pleading and looked at him. "It's irritating, don't you know?"

Ella kept looking at him. She was hoping that he will give in once he saw her sad puppy look. This usually works for everyone. No one can resist her sad puppy look. Especially now she upgrades it up a notch with her sparkling eyes. No, not sparkling, but teary eyes. She is sure that he will agree to help her.

Unfortunately, being in the same industry as her, Teacher Mei knows how to get away from those puppy eyes. So this trick does not work on him.

"Why should I help you? This is YOUR problem, not mine." he said harshly.

The moment Ella realized that her number one trick failed, she quickly got up and returned to her sit in front of Teacher Mei's desk. She kept staring at him. She was determine that he help her. He has to help her. She has no one else that can help her.

"You want to know? Okay! First, you and your contract got me ended up in here in the first place." Ella said while pointing her index finger.

"Well, that's not true. Your contract with Miss Zhang got you ended up in this place. I just offered you a similar deal." Teacher Mei tried to defend himself.

"Second, you're my MENTOR. M-E-N-T-O-R. MENTOR. So you have to help me." She said while starting to lean towards him.

"Mentor doesn't help you in that kind of stuff. Mentor helps you in your acting problems." Teacher Mei tried to reason out.

"Third, you're the only person in the whole campus, THE WHOLE CAMPUS that knows my situation." She is already on her feet, hoping that Teacher Mei will listen to her.

"Again. This is your problem, not mine, so you shall solve it yourself."

"Fourth, you just have to! Okay? YOU JUST HAVE TO HELP ME!!!" She shouted.

She is now leaning towards him, against his desk. They are now just a couple inches away from each other. But Teacher Mei does not seem to care at all.

"Your problem, not mine." he said. He was cold.

Ella sits back on her chair and just stares at him.

"You're cold, harsh, and heartless. You know that?" Ella said to him. She is already tired of pleading him for an hour straight.

"Is that a way to talk to your mentor?" Teacher Mei asked teasingly.

"AHA! You admit that you're my mentor so you have to help me!" Ella said, pointing a finger at him.

Teacher Mei just stares at her and smiles.

"I already told you, I am your mentor but I help your acting problem, not this kind of problem you're having right now." he explained.

"But this is acting problem." Ella said.

"Oh really? How is this supposed to relate to acting again? Care to explain?" Teacher Mei said. Again, teasing her.

"Well... Well... I'm in character as Ello Chen and I'm having hard time to let go of my character to be myself again. So you have to help me."

"Not buying it."

"Well, how about this. If he finds out that I'm actually in a boys' school, he'll definitely drag me home. Then I won't be able to continue the bet and you have to release me from my contract. Basically, you will lose your star. You don't want that to happen, do you?"

"There are plenty young and talented actresses beside you that can be my star."

Ella just sat in front of him, frozen. She was shocked upon hearing what he said to her.

"Am I really means nothing to you?" Ella said. Her eyes began to tear up.

After a few seconds of awkward silence, Ella began to cry, while Teacher Mei just stared at her. He does not seem to pity her, not one bit.

Then Teacher Mei got up from his chair and slowly walked towards her. He stopped behind her and then he leaned closer to her. Ella is still weeping. Tears kept flowing down from her eyes to her cheeks.

"You do know that I can differentiate a real person crying... and an actress faking it." he whispered to her ear. He really puts emphasize on the words 'faking'.

Ella quickly wiped off all of her tears and then turned around to face him.

She relieved a sigh and continued to stare at him. "Sometimes I forget that you're my acting teacher." she said to him.

Teacher Mei smiled at her and went back to his sit. Then he continued to stare at her.

"You really improve, kid. I was quite impressed."

"What give it away?" Ella asked.

"Nothing actually, I just know you better. I know that you won't be crying just because I refuse to help you."

Ella took a deep breath and then relieved a deep sigh. "Guess, you're really serious about not helping me. Why won't you help me? You're the only person I know that I can ask for help. Is helping me too much to ask?" Ella said, pleading him, again.

Teacher Mei relieved a deep sigh and looked at her. They are now in a death glare battle against each other. For minutes they just stare at each other, awkward silence in the room. The atmosphere is just intense.

"So tell me, what do you want me to help? I don't see that I can help with anything at all." Teacher Mei finally broke off the silence.

"So you’re willing to help me?" Ella asked. Her eyes went wide.

"No. I just asked you. I'm not seeing how I'm able to help." Teacher Mei explained.

Ella relieved a deep sigh for the nth time. "Well, all you need to do is find me a girl clothes, my size of course. That's it. Is that too much to ask?"

"And where do you expect me to find that, young lady?"

"Hello?! Your friend is a costume designer. Just go ask her." Ella said.

"Why don't you just go to a mall or something and buy some girl clothes? I think it's easier that way. That way you can mix and match it yourself so it fits more with your style and your body. Am I right?"

"Well, I wanted to, but I can't. I already promised Jiro that I'll practice with him and after I'm going to work on a project with Aaron. After that Danson asked me to help him pick out some outfits for him to wear on his dates."

"And Chun doesn't have a part in this busy schedule of yours?"

"He didn't need to. He's basically with me 24/7. He is the schedule."

"You seem to like it." Teacher Mei .

"Don't change the topic. Come on, please help me... please..." she began to plead.

Teacher Mei just stared at her. He did not respond one bit.

"Have I ever asked you for any favor? Just this once. Please..."

Teacher Mei sighed before opening his mouth. "Fine kid, but just this once."

Ella's eyes immediately went wide. She could not believe what she just heard.

"Really? Thank you. Thank You. Thank you!!!" she said. She immediately ran towards Teacher Mei and gave him a big hug.

"Okay. Okay. That's enough. Remember, boundaries." he said while letting her go. "Now go. I'm tired of hearing you begging me. Go now. Shoo... Shoo!" He added.

"Alright, alright I'm going. Again thank you!" She said. And with that Ella quickly left.

"That kid." Teacher Mei said to himself after Ella left. He shook his head upon seeing her behavior and quickly dialed his phone.

------------------------------------------------------------

It is Saturday today. One of the most anticipated day of the week. There is no class this day, so everyone is being lazy. Ella on the other hand, simply cannot. While everyone is still in their deep slumber, including Chun, Ella is ready to face the world.

It is 9 a.m. and Ella is ready to leave her dorm room, dressed in her boyish clothes, with her sports bag in her hand. Moments before she left she looked at Chun, grabbed a pen and a small paper, and wrote a note to him. She knows that he will be worried when he finds out that she was nowhere in sight.

Sometimes she feels that he begin to act like her bodyguard. She does not mind of course, as long as he knows his boundaries. Well, actually she cannot mind at all because there are no boundaries. They are basically sleeping together, what kind of boundaries allow that?

Moments after she left, Chun woke up. He was surprised to see the empty bed across the room. He was going to search for her, but then decided not to when he saw Ella's note on his bedside table.

'Chun,

I'm going to the airport to pick up my friend. He's coming from Shanghai. I'm going to spend the whole day with him, so don't wait up.

E'

"She left already to pick up a friend." Chun said after reading her note. "That's odd. She didn't even pick up her brother."

Chun then carefully read the note and realized that her friend is actually a guy.

"She's spending a whole day with a guy? Doesn't that mean that they're on a date?" Chun asked himself.

He was a bit slow, so it took him moments later until he realized what he just said.

"She's going on a date?!?!!" Chun began to panic. "With who?"

Chun was frantic. He quickly went to the bathroom to take a quick shower, so he will be able to catch up to Ella. But when he got out he realized something.

"Wu Ji Zun! What the hell are you doing? Are you going to spy on her? She's not your girlfriend! Give her some space will you?" his inner thought said to him.

This immediately stopped him. What his inner thought is saying to him is right. He is nobody to Ella, so he has no right to spy on her. But he is worried about her, he wants to protect her. What if she is in danger? What if she gets lost? What if someone spying on her?

Chun suddenly slapped himself. Literally slapped himself.

"Chun, you're the one who is going to spy on her. You're not even her boyfriend yet, and you don't trust her already? What kind of person are you?" he said to himself.

With all that in mind, Chun finally decided not to follow Ella. He was worried about her, but he has to trust her. He knows that she will be alright. Besides, if someone did do something wrong to her, she always brings her knife with her, so there should be nothing to worry about.

Although, for the entire day he kept thinking of Ella and her guest and even doze of more than a few times in front of his friends because he was so concern about her, he kept telling himself to trust her. And even though it was not the easiest thing to do, he managed to do it.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ella is waiting at the airport. She had just arrived. It took her nearly two hours just to get there. Why? Because first she has to change her outfit, then after that she went to the airport. It was hard finding a taxi in Saturday morning, so it took a while to get to the airport. And also because she has to walk all the way from the campus to the park, just so she can change her clothes without anyone knowing her identity.

She is now all dolled up and waiting anxiously for her guest to arrive. She was really impressed with Teacher Mei's friend. She really does have good taste in clothing and everything fits her perfectly too. Nobody can recognize her in these clothes.

She wears a pair of black short shorts with white tank top and blue jeans blazer. This outfit really compliments her every body part. It shows off her porcelain white skin, her smooth legs, her y curve, and it does not make her look too vulgar because she had the blazer. And to complete her outfit a pair of black with pink stripes converse sneakers.

This outfit really suits her. It is feminine and edgy at the same time, just perfect for her style. And it is comfortable too. She really needs to meet this costume designer one day and asked her to be one of her stylist when she becomes famous.

The thought really makes Ella giggles. Yeah, how is it like being a famous actress? Wherever she goes she will have all her entourage with her; manager, personal assistant, stylish, not to mention all the fans, reporter, and paparazzi.

Suddenly her thoughts were stopped when somebody closed her eyes with their hands. It was a guy. Ella knows this because the hands are big and a bit rough.

"You know, you don't have to do this because I know it's you anyway." Ella said.

"Really? Who am I then?" the guy replied. His hands are still covering her eyes.

Ella held his hands tight and let them go from her eyes. While still holding the guy's hands, she turned around and faced him. A guy about the same height as Chun stands in front of her. His has a well-built body, slightly tanned skin, dark brown hair that flows smoothly covering his ears, and the most electrifying eyes. There is only one word to describe him, gorgeous.

"Xuxu, I miss you so much." Ella said to him.

The guy called Xuxu immediately hugged her and kissed her forehead.

"Xiao Chen, I also miss you." he said while rubbing her head.

After a while they finally let go of each other, but kept holding each other’s hand.

"You look great today." he said.

"You like it?" Ella asked. Xuxu did not have to answer and the both of them just smile at each other.

"Eh? Where's your luggage?" she suddenly asked.

"Have you forgotten? I have a house here, so I don't need to bring any luggage. Anyway, I will head back to Shanghai on the last flight so I don't need any change of clothing." he explained.

"But you just got here and you have to leave immediately." Ella said. Her smile slowly turns into frown.

"Xiao Chen, I'm sorry. But you know how the school is. I have classes on Monday and tomorrow I have to finish my project." he said, trying to cheer her up.

"Okay. I know. So where are you taking me?" Ella asked.

She remembered every detail of his letter. He specifically wrote for her not to set up any arrangement and just pick him up at the airport. Everything else is his concern.

"It's a surprise. Let’s go." he said. They quickly look for a cab and go to their destination.

After a long ride, they finally arrived at a small restaurant. It is very minimalist and judging from the sign, 'Fleur Bistro', it looks like it sells western food. They quickly walked into the restaurant and were greeted with one of the waitresses there. It was definitely a western restaurant; the waitresses even wear French maid outfits.

Xuxu was being a complete gentleman throughout their lunch date. He really is the perfect boyfriend. He ordered every food that she likes in western cuisine. From mushroom soup, then followed by Caesar salad, and continued with tenderloin steak as their main course. Of course, this is also complimented with a bottle of champagne.

Ella rarely drinks because she hates getting drunk, but this is a special occasion, so she just goes for it. Besides, a western meal will not be complete without some alcohol, right? Xuxu actually wanted to have wine instead of champagne, but he knows that Ella does not favor wine that much.

"And now, for dessert." he said after they finished eating their main course.

He quickly signaled one of the waitresses. They do not have to wait long because moments later all the waitresses came from the kitchen. One of them was carrying a small cake with a lit candle on top of it and the others was singing 'Happy Birthday' to Ella.

They were singing and clapping for another minute after the cake got into their table. After all the staff finished singing, they all wished Ella 'Happy Birthday' and left to continue their works.

Ella looked closely at the cake in front of her. It was a small cake, enough for the both of them two enjoy without being too full. The cake is covered with chocolate sauce and chocolate shavings.

"Okay. Now, you have to make wishes before you blow the candle. Say the first and second wish out loud, but keep the third wish for yourself." Xuxu said to her.

"Okay. My first wish is that everybody is always protected by God, be happy and healthy, everybody, me, Xuxu, Selina, Hebe, big brother, GuiGui, Mom, Dad, Uncle, teacher, all of my friends in Shanghai and in Taiwan, just everybody in general."

Xuxu just smiled when hearing this. It is very typical of Ella to think of others before herself. This is one of her qualities that made him fell for her.

"Second, I wish that my relationship with Xuxu can last long for years to come until we're married and then have kids and then grandchildren. I hope we can grow old together."

Xuxu just smiled upon hearing this. She really is the perfect girl for him. "Now, the last one, but don't say it."

"Okay." and then Ella closed her eyes made her wish. 'I wish I can win the bet and become successful in my career.'

After she finished making her wish, she quickly blew up the candle and enjoyed her cake with Xuxu. It was a triple chocolate cake, with milk chocolate base, white chocolate mousse, and dark chocolate icing. It is so delicious that Ella wish Xuxu had ordered a bigger cake so she can take it back to her dorm and enjoy it alone in her room!

After their meal, Ella did not immediately return to the campus. Instead they went to the park and just walk around and enjoy the scenery, enjoying the company of each other.

"The weather here is nice. I can see why you transferred here. Although, I still wish that you didn't transfer but I respect your decision. I really wish I can see your campus. How is it like there?" Xuxu asked.

"Sorry that you can't come and visit the campus, but the university has a very strict rule about visitors." Ella said. She knows it is bad to lie, but she has no choice.

"I know. I'm just happy that I can still see you outside. So, how is it like there?"

"It's nice. I made a lot of good friends, their nice to me. Oh, Hebe's idol is in my class too. The food is also better and we have our own bathroom in our room. It's much cleaner here too."

"Looks like you really like it here."

"I do. If you were here, with Selina, Hebe, and GuiGui, then it would be much much better. I miss you, all of you." Ella said while hugging him.

"Hey, I'm here now, aren't I? As for the others, I'll tell them to visit you if they had the time. You know how busy they are, right?" he said while tighten his hug.

Ella just nodded upon hearing this. She is happy that she had a very understanding boyfriend. Speaking of understanding, she has not tell him anything about the bet yet. She becomes nervous when she remembers this. She almost forgot this matter.

"Xu... You trust me, right?" Ella suddenly asked.

Xuxu loosen up his hug and looked at her in the eyes. "Of course, why do you ask that?"

"Well, what if I make a terrible decision and I have to lie to you, will you still trust me?"

"I trust you that you will never have to lie to me. And if you do, as long as you give me the reason why you lied, I will forgive you. I will always trust you."

"But-"

"Hey, the day I gave you that ring." He said while pointing at the ring on her neck. "I told you that I love you and I still do. I love you and I want to protect you. I love you and I trust you. I trust you so much because I know that you trust me. I trust you because I know that you'll never lie to me. Listen Xiao Chen, you are my little sunshine, I love you and I trust you. I always had and I always will."

They just stared at each other. Time just stood still for them. They were lost in each other’s eyes.

"Okay. Don't be so emotional. Is this because I didn't bring any present with me? I'm sorry but I didn't have any more money to buy you presents. I'll buy some for you next time. Okay?" Xuxu suddenly asked, trying to change the topic.

"No. No. Being here with you is the best present I can ever ask for. Thank You." Ella said to him.

He slowly leaned closer to her, not breaking eye contact and then give her a long passionate kiss. Ella gladly replied back the kiss. She was happy to be there with him. After they kissed, they hugged each other and smiled.

Ella did not say anything after that; she just enjoyed their moments together. But she cannot completely enjoy herself because in the back of her head she kept saying 'I'm sorry that I lied to you' to Xuxu.

------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, Ella and the others went to play basketball together. It was nice to have some other exercise other than Taekwondo. She was tired of getting beat up by Jiro all the time.

Chun, Jiro, Aaron, and Ella were on their way to the canteen for lunch. They are tired but happy at the same time. But they are mostly hungry. However, their way to the canteen was stopped by a stranger.

"Xiao Chen..." said the stranger. He was shocked to see his girlfriend in boys' school, dressed in boys’ clothes, and hanging out with a bunch of guys.

Chun, Jiro, and Aaron were just confused upon hearing what the stranger said. Ella on the other hand, was completely taken by surprise. She was frozen there. Moments later, Xuxu snapped himself back to reality and quickly ran off.

"Xuxu! Wait!" Ella shouted.

She did not even bother to explain anything to the others and just left. Leaving the three guys confused at what just happened.