Days That Follow

YOU BET!!!

The morning after their make out session hours before, Chun finally woke up from his sleep. He was surprise to find himself in the floor, but even more surprise to see the pillow under his head and the bed cover that covered him. Every inch of his body is covered with ache. His head hurt, his back sore, his neck was about to fall off. He tried to remember what had happened the night before that made him this way, but everything seems to be a blur.

'What happened last night? All I can remember is getting drunk at Jiro's place. How did I end up here?' he thought.

He tried hard to answer all the questions in his head. He looked around the room and noticed that Ella was nowhere in sight. When he realized this, something came up to his head. He touched his lips and it was swollen. Moments later a light bulb appeared above his head.

'Elle? I made out with her last night or did I make love to her?'

The thought of making love to the girl of his dream really makes him smile. But it did not last long because soon he realized about the aftermath of his actions.

'Wait! If I made love to her then she must have found out that I know she is a girl! No! No! NO! This is not good! NOT GOOD!!'

While Chun is still busy scolding himself, Ella stepped out of the bathroom, already fully dressed.

"Eh? You're already awake. How's your back?" Ella asked.

"Oh... Hmmm... Okay." Chun answered.

And then there was awkward silence in the room. It only lasted a couple minutes but for the both of them it seems like eternity.

'Damn it! What should I told him? Should I tell him that we made out and almost make love? NO! Scratch that! Almost have ! Yes, have , not make love! Should I tell him?' she thought.

'Did I really make love to her? I know that we made out since my lips are swollen and so does hers. But did we really?' he thought while looking at Ella's lips.

'No! I can't tell him. If I told him, he found out that I'm a girl, or worse... gay! No! I can't be called gay! Come on brain! Think! THINK!' she though again.

"Hmmm... Elle, how did I end up here?" Chun said, finally breaking the awkward silence.

"Oh... Hmmmm..." Ella tried to rewire her brain fast. "Well, I sleeping peacefully last night until you came banging on the door. So I woke up and let you in. You were so drunk and wasted last night that you immediately collapsed as soon as you entered the room. You were too heavy for me to lift so I just let you sleep on the floor. But I'm not that cruel so I put the pillow under your head and covered you with your bed cover." she explain.

"Oh... thanks." he said.

Both of them relieved a sigh secretly without each other’s knowing.

'Hmmm... That's odd. Perhaps it was really just a dream. A very very nice dream.' he thought while secretly smiling. 'Well, at least she didn't found out that I already knew that she is a girl.'

'Sigh! At least he believes me. He was drunk so if he asked about the kiss I can just say that it was a dream. Right!' she thought while letting out a little giggle.

"Why are you laughing?" he suddenly asked.

"Nothing. You should hurry and take a shower. You reek of alcohol and it's making me dizzy." she said.

Chun just nodded. He put his pillow and bed cover back on his bed and proceeded to the bathroom. After the both of them are out of each other’s sight, they both let out a sigh, relieved that they finally escaped from this incident that was just too close in revealing their secrets.

------------------------------------------------------------

Chun and Ella had never talk about the incident, ever. They both acted like the make-out-and-almost-make-love incident had never happened, as if it was just a dream. They did not even bother to tell anyone about it, even Hebe and Selina. It was their little secret. Of course, as the days go by they try to forget about the incident. Even though in the back of their minds they can never really truly forget about it.

It was more than occasionally that both Chun and Ella had dreams regarding the incident. But neither of them spoke about this. It is in some way pleasant and embarrassing at the same time. Well, mostly embarrassing. Especially since Ella is a 'guy' so that would make them gay if they ever told anyone about this.

Days finally turned to weeks and weeks turned to months, nothing special really happened. They just go through their regular schedule together; school, basketball or taekwondo practice, exams, just normal stuffs. Ella visits Han's grave once in a while just to accompany Jiro. It turned out that even though most of the guys knew about Jiro's tragic love story, Ella was the first and only person that he had ever taken to Han's grave. Even Chun who is his best friend never knew the location because Jiro rarely talks about it whenever he is with the other guys.

Each day passed without something exciting happened. Well, that was until the day Ella realized that she had been staying in Farmosa University in a year. The moment that she crossed the date on her calendar was one of the most exciting moments that happened in her life. And since she cannot fully celebrate this accomplishment with her roommate or any of her schoolmates, she immediately went outside. After assuring that no one was near her to hear her, she quickly pressed the contact button on her phone and called her two best friends.

"Wei?" someone in the other line said.

"AAAAAHHHH!!!!!" Ella immediately screamed.

Of course the person on the other line quickly put her phone away from her ear and checked the caller's ID to see what kind of maniac that called her and screamed right to her ear.

"Elle!? Jeez! You almost make me deaf!!" she said.

"Hebe!! Is Lao Po there?" Ella asked. Her tone was still high out of excitement but she managed to compose herself to tell her best friends the good news.

"Yeah. Why?"

"Put it on speaker. I want the both of you to hear this." Ella said. Without questioning Hebe quickly put her phone in loudspeaker mode.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" Ella screamed with excitement.

"Aiyo! Elle! What's with you?" Selina asked.

"I WIN!! I WIN!!! AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!" Ella shouted while jumping up and down like a crazy person.

Selina and Hebe was frozen in place. Their ears started ringing due to the loud scream they heard. It was really loud. It echoed throughout the whole room. They even thought that some of the students in their dorm heard that. It took moments later, until they finally composed themselves and understood what Ella just screamed to them.

"AAAAAAAHHHH!!!" they screamed at Ella. "YOU WIN! YOU WIN!"

"I know!! I WIN! I WIN!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!" she screamed again.

Well, since it is quite tiring to type the letter 'A' and 'H' over and over again, let’s just say that the three of them have a screaming contest for the next fifteen minutes or so. Ella was lucky because no one was there to see her screaming at her phone like that because if there was anyone seeing her like this, they probably think that she has gone mental and will quickly take her to the nearest hospital.

Of course, this does not apply to Selina and Hebe. All of the students in their dorm think that the both of them are going crazy. They cannot see them, but their screams were loud enough for everyone in the whole building to hear, especially with the addition of Ella's scream.

The truth is their screaming contest would have last longer if Hebe did not chocked on her own saliva and if someone did not come knocking at their door when the screaming stopped for just a few seconds.

"Senior Nana, is everything alright?" GuiGui asked.

"Yeah, Jie. The both of you sounded like you were in a concert or something." Kirsten (aka Kimi) Ren said.

There were a lot of girls in front of the door, but GuiGui and Kirsten were in the very front. Selina was just stunned to see the whole residence of their dorm in front of her. Hebe and her were so consumed by all the excitement that they did not realize that they were disturbing the whole building with their screaming.

"Eh, Hebs, are you alright? I heard you chocking." Ella said from the other line.

"Is that Senior Ella?" GuiGui asked while allowing herself to enter the room.

"Yeah, she's on the phone." Hebe said.

"SENIOR ELLA!!! It's me, GuiGui. How are you! I miss you, Senior!!" she shouted at the phone.

Ella was quite shocked to hear GuiGui's voice. But luckily, since she already put her phone in speaker mode and GuiGui's voice is not as loud as Hebe and Selina, Ella did not have to pull her phone away just to make sure she was not going to be deaf.

"Gui!!! I miss you too! Are you being nice there? How many times I've told you to call me Jie?" Ella shouted.

"Ella Jie, when are you coming back?" Kirsten joined the conversation.

"Rong Rong? How are you? Gosh, I miss all of you so much." Ella replied.

"I'm always nice, Ella Jie. Kirsten is fine, we're roommates now. So Ella Jie, when will you come back?" GuiGui asked.

"I don't know. Eh, sorry you two but can you leave the three of us so we can talk in private just for a moment? It's important." Ella said.

"Oh okay. Don't forget to call us soon, Ella Jie." Kirsten said.

"Okay. Okay. You two be nice now, okay? Don't cause trouble for your big sister and Hebe." Ella said.

"Of course. Bye Ella Jie." GuiGui and Kirsten said in chorus.

After that the both of them leave the room, along with the other students who was standing in the hallway.

"You guys haven't told them, have you?" Ella asked after finally sure that no one was able to hear their conversation.

"Of course not. You didn't tell us that we can tell them, so of course we didn't tell them. Why'd you ask?" Hebe said.

"Oh nothing. I'm just worried about GuiGui. If she found out that this is all because of Angela, she might scare that She-Devil away."

"Well, it's not a bad scenario." Selina said while letting out a giggle. It was funny to imagine Angela running away from GuiGui because she was scared to death.

"I don't want that. This is my battle. I want to finish it myself and I don't want to trouble her." Ella said.

"Well, you finally win the war." Hebe said.

"How do we celebrate?" Selina asked.

"I think the screaming was enough celebration for now." Ella said with a smile, of course Selina and Hebe also smiled upon hearing this. "I actually called you because I need a favor."

"What is it?" Selina and Hebe asked at the same time.

"Well, since my other contract hasn't finish yet, I can't really make sure that Angela follows our contract. So-"

"You want us to make sure that she follows the rule of the contract and leaves?" Selina cut her off.

"Exactly. Is that alright with you guys?" Ella asked.

"Of course. Jia Hua, we've been friends for years, you really don't need the polite attitude. It was like you were asking such a big favor." Hebe answered.

"Well, there's nothing wrong in being polite. Hey, I got to go; I think Chun began to worry." Ella said.

"Chun? Worry? Why? You're not cheating on Jerry with him, are you?" Selina asked.

"Of course not!" Ella shouted as she remembers the kissing incident. "It's just, ever since Valentine's Day he became over protective of me. He acts like he's my bodyguard and I didn't leave him any note when I left our room."

"Wait. Where are you exactly?" Hebe asked.

"I'm outside. I'm alone now. I can't exactly scream like that if anyone was around, you know. Well, I have to hang up now, bye!"

"Eh Wait!" Selina shouted.

"What?" Ella asked.

"Aren't you going to tell Jerry? He's sure going to be happy that you win, you know." Selina added.

"Oh, I'm just going to text him. I don't want to disturb anything that he's doing by screaming and shouting at him and making him deaf."

"Well, you didn't seem to mind that you were disturbing us with all the shouting and screaming. You didn't even care that you were making us deaf." Hebe said sarcastically.

"Well, that's different because I know that the both of you would drop anything that you're doing just to scream and shout with me. And you did!"

"Alright, alright. We're both just happy that you win against that she-devil. We're so happy for you." Selina said.

"I know. I gotta go, contact you guys soon. Bye!" and with that Ella hung up on her two best friends.

Of course, it did not take long for Hebe and Selina to go to dorm 2 where Angela lives. They are really happy with how everything turns out. Not just because Ella won the bet, but also because Angela can finally leave the school. It is true that Angela is Ella's enemy, but just like the saying 'The enemy of my friend is my enemy too', Selina and Hebe never like Angela from the start.

It is true that ever since Ella moved to Taiwan a year ago, the school became quiet because there is no gossip regarding the hatred between the two. And there were no awkward moments or cat fight between the two, but still. It seemed that Angela just like to mess with not just Ella, but her friends too.

What happened is that during this year period, Angela, who is also the supervisor of dorm 2, began to create tension between the two dorms. It was like she wants to win against dorm 3 for whatever 'game' they played. She really wants that every students from dorm 2 able to excel in everything, especially against students from dorm 3. Actually this battle had been going for quite sometimes, even before Ella moved to Taiwan.

This is because Ella was the supervisor for dorm 3 before. Ella's battle against Angela actually covered many subjects, not just in acting. But Ella never wanted the other students to get thrown into her battle, so she never pushed her dorm mates to be great just to win against the students from dorm two. However, ever since Ella left, the other students began to realize what Angela was trying to do and they began to work hard not just for themselves but also for their dorm's pride.

------------------------------------------------------------

Angela had just finished packing all her stuffs. She never thought that she was going to be the one in the losing end of this bet. She really thought she can win this, especially since she already had a lot of plans set out to make sure that Ella got discovered.

Even though Ella did not realize this herself, but it was actually Angela who got her accepted in Farmosa University. Yes, it would be hard to monitor Ella's progress because she was all the way in Taiwan, but it would be also hard for Ella since she would be alone by herself without anyone's help when she needed them.

Besides the distance, she especially made sure that Ella got accepted in Farmosa University so that she can be with Chun. She knew about Hebe's crush at Chun and she even knew all about the injury. Yes, she did her research well. She especially arranged for them to be roommates. Her plan was to make Ella stressed out because Chun had quit basketball, which could send Hebe back to depression again. Besides, Angela knew that Chun was very cold-hearted so she was hoping that Ella became lonely and cracked on the first month. Angela knew very well that Ella is the kind of person that likes to mingle and talk, and because Chun never talks, it would just make her life in Farmosa University a living hell.

The other reason that she wanted Chun to be close to Ella was so that Calvin gets jealous and mad and forced her to go home. It turned out that being Calvin's ex-girlfriend has it benefits. Yes, Angela is Calvin's ex. But during their dating period, Calvin always loves Hebe and always gets jealous whenever Chun's name was mentioned. He even swore to himself that he would battle with Chun when he got the chance, just to prove that Chun was no better than him. Angela was hurt when Calvin's broke up with her and this is one of the reason she hates Ella so much. She knows Calvin loves his sister so much, so she made Ella's life miserable as revenge. Her plan to make Calvin battle against Chun worked and it almost sends Ella back to Shanghai. But it was unfortunate for her that Calvin back out of his word.

But Angela was not done yet. She knew that Ella would not tell her boyfriend, and Hebe and Selina would not tell him too, so she helps Jerry by telling him all of the information he needed. Her alibi was too help Jerry planned the surprise date for Ella. Of course, Jerry believed her and the worst part is Angela swore him to secrecy, so nobody knew how Jerry found out about Ella's school. Angela was hoping that Jerry would get jealous of Chun or any other student in Farmosa University. Of course, he would so be insecure and jealous that he would force her to go home. Angela knew that Ella never ever say no to Jerry, so she was sure that this plan was going to work. But again, it failed.

Her last plan was to transfer Hebe to England. Yes, that was part of her plan too. She was hoping that Ella would not let her friend go to such distant place without anyone protecting her, but she missed predicted this. Ella openly accepted the decision and worst, Calvin even followed Hebe to England. Angela has already planned to have Hebe kidnapped and make Ella fell to depression because of the extreme guilt that she was forced to leave. But since Calvin followed Hebe 24/7, the chances of the kidnapper succeeded in kidnapping Hebe would be slim. And it will be worse if they got caught and told Calvin who the mastermind was. So Angela put this kidnapping plan aside. It was lucky for Hebe, Calvin, and Ella that Angela did not know that Calvin only stayed there for a week and not a month as planned.

Yes, she is evil. But what can she do? In her defense, she just wants to reach her dreams, just like Ella. But unfortunately for her, she has to go using the wrong route in reaching her dreams. And it all backfired when she finally lost the bet and forced to quit acting. She can back out of it of course, with all the money and power she has; it would be easy to hire a great lawyer to make her able to terminate the contract. But as evil as Angela might be, she is still a woman of her words. So, she finally accepted defeat and back away from Ella's life and the showbiz world forever. She thought that perhaps it would be best to leave the professional showbiz world since she can never handle anyone stealing her limelight and that is very likely to happen in the future if she continues. So, just like how a real lady should behave, Angela finally accepts all the consequences of her actions without planning to strike for revenge. But can this be true? The she-devil Angela not planning on revenge? Maybe, but then again no one can ever predict the future.