Author's Note

YOU BET!!!

Well.... HELLO PEOPLE!!! Before you make some quick assumption, let me tell you in advance that this is not, repeat NOT a hiatus message.

And before I start, I want you to know that this message is actually for people at Winglin, but since I have two accounts, one here and one at Winglin, I also posted this note here. So if you found some things that is not relevant to this site, don't mind and continue reading...

Okay. Now that I already got that out of the way, you must be wondering, if this is not a hiatus message then what is the point of me writing this? Well... Here is the answer...

For all of you who follow my story (and hopefully there are people out there who follow my story cause if not then I will be talking to myself) you all realized by now that this is a CE fanfic (even though in the forewords I kept strongly said that I will not revealed the pairing, but what the heck!). Thus everyone of you I assumed already knew about the HUGE news that hit our beloved couple.
Okay, I'm not going to say that this news is the MAIN reason why I do not post more chapters often, but I will not deny that it provided reasons for me to delay this story.

By now you probably realize that I'm just rambling towards nowhere, but bear with me... please...

Okay, continue...

So, as I said, the news of Ella's getting married is not the MAIN reason. The truth is I already informed few people that I would finish this story by February, and I honestly thought that I will. However, things did not go as I planned.
Many of you probably already knew that I'm a college student. During December to January I was so packed with assignments and exams preparations that I did not have a chance to even look at this story. Thus I thought that on February, when everything is finished I will be able to finish this story. But then, something happened. The news broke out and what worse I was still on exam that day.

I will never forget the time I cried on the bus on my way home reading all the posts from the other CE Angels... Yes, I cried, on a packed bus. Can you imagined? I swore that the old lady besides me kept wondering why I kept rubbing my eyes and tearing up. She probably thought that I was reading a text message from my boyfriend calling it quit.
Well, so that the embarrassing part. But of course I cannot dwell on sadness since I need to focus on my exams and luckily I still manage to have a good grade even though my parents are not that satisfied. Heck, I'm not that satisfied, but that's life and if I'm not satisfied then it will give me reasons to push myself even harder, right?

Okay, so then exams over and the news slowly die down (mostly because I stop reading anything related to that) and holiday came. During that time I was actually still very upset with the news, thus how can I cope with it? I cope with it by watching funny stuff online and accidentally the first funny video I stumbled upon is a video when Super Junior guest starred on Intimate Note and Heechul, Eunhyuk, Kangin, and Sungmin had to dress up as girls and performed 'Gee'. And that is when my KPop fandom started. But I didn't follow their music, I mainly follow the variety shows, which I have to say is really funny. And that kind of help on getting better. Well, actually it helps a lot because I actually forgot about that news for a moment and actually laughed for hours that I had stomach cramps for the next two days.

After the news finally died down for me, holiday came. I thought that I will be able to finish this story during that time, unfortunately I can't. Mainly because I was so busy catching up with all my friends back home that I didn't even had time to touch my laptop. And even if I did have time, I ended up watching 'Running Man' or 'We Got Married'.

And before I knew it, holiday is over and a new year started. The first few weeks in campus was boring, thus I tried to ease by boredom by watching more Korean Variety Shows. Of course, soon I got bored of that too, so I finally opened my stories. The first one I opened is of course, this one. But as soon as I reviewed this I immediately closed it again. Why? Because to tell you the truth, it is kinda against my ethics to write about people who already have partners in real life. Normally I would be fine, but CE is different because this is the first time I ever become so fanatic over a couple. That is why I was so conflicted.

Thus because of this inner dilemma, I ended up closing this story from my laptop screen and proceeded with my other story 'The ONE'. You may think that it will be easy for me to write 'The ONE', but actually it is harder than I thought.

For those of you who follow 'The ONE' you already knew that 'The ONE' is completely different from 'YOU BET!!!'. The cast is different, the genre is different, the main plot is different, everything is different. In 'The ONE', I use GuiGui as the main lead, and it is a fantasy/wuxia story thus I don't need to write a lot of romantic scenes, which is perfect since I'm basically in no condition to write any romantic scene. However, even that has proven difficult for me. It took me more than a week just to finish one chapter, when I usually need 1 to 2 days (3 days maximum) to finish a long chapter (long = more than 15 A4 pages).

I realized that after not writing for a while, I kind of lose my touch. I don't know why but I kept having writer's block and somehow I kept feeling the words I typed do not really flows smoothly or do not really sound poetic/professional enough. I felt that I was back in middle school or something when I just typed simple sentences. And it really brought me down.

Luckily, after the first 'comeback' chapter finished, I was able to begin to write more smoothly like I was before. Perhaps you who also follow 'The ONE' realized that I have been posting chapters there since the end of February. This is where the new problem erupted.

The main idea when I started 'The ONE' is to keep focusing on 'YOU BET!!!' while writing 'The ONE'. Basically 'YOU BET!!!' supposed to be my priority. And when writing this two fanfics, they have to go along in the same way. If I post one chapter for 'YOU BET!!!' this week, then the next week I will post 'The ONE'. But things went on to different directions. I began to spend more on 'The ONE' than on 'YOU BET!!!'.

Since I was so engrossed in writing 'The ONE' I began to forget my other fanfic, which is this 'YOU BET!!!'. I even forgot the plot line, like what supposed to happened after the last chapter. Luckily, before everything that stopped me happened, I had already wrote down all the necessary note regarding the plot line, thus when I opened it again, I can remember the plot. However, even with that I still found it hard to write more chapters for 'YOU BET!!!', mainly because in here I have to write romance scenes, while in 'The ONE' I write more action scenes. And seeing that I'm not in a romantic mood (mostly because currently I'm not dating or having a crush on anyone), writing action scenes is more comfortable for me.

But then, something BIG happened.

More and more CE authors continued their stories, some even wrote another stories. To tell you the truth I was never away from Winglin. I kept reading and reading, but I didn't dare to comment. However, that didn't stop me from reading other people's comment. And then it hit me. Most comments are saying the same, upon how great those certain CE authors to continue writing while the others (like me probably) just went on hiatus or dropped the project.

Reading those comments really makes me feel like I'm a coward. I don't know why, I just do.

So this is where the important stuff come.

With this post, I want to clarify that I'm not on HIATUS. Many people thought I am, but I am NOT. I was not on hiatus, I am not on hiatus, and I will not be on hiatus. I don't know how you referred to hiatus, but since I was never away from Winglin, and I was never really stopped writing, I don't think I can say that I was on hiatus.

And also with this post I want to say that I am continuing to write this story little by little. I say little by little because I'm still a bit stiff on writing romance since recently I've been busy writing action. Hopefully I can finish the new chapter by Easter break (which is two weeks from now). I know it is a while, but I also need to remind you that I'm back at school so I have a lot of assignments to do. So please be patient.

And just to make you believe that I am indeed writing the new chapter, I will tell you the title.

Chapter 29: The Spotlight

Since the title is already obvious enough, I don't think you guys need a spoiler, right?

Please wait for me...

And while you are waiting don't forget to check out my other fanfic 'The ONE'

Happy Reading!!! ^__^