Return To The Stage

YOU BET!!!

There is a bunch of students crowding the main announcement board. Every single one of them is trying to take a glimpse at the ever-so-boring announcement board that became the center of attraction all of the sudden.

Being the curious person that she is, Ella immediately went to the crowd and tried to squish herself into the sea of people. Unfortunately for her, her petite body does not give her the advantage that she needs. All the people in front of her were just like a big brick wall. She cannot seem to be able to just take a small look out of what everyone was looking at. But she is not the typical person that can just give up without trying. Ella looked around for some opening to push herself through the crowd. But luck was not on her side this time. She kept looking around and found Chun just standing in a distance from the crowd, just watching her struggle.

'How can he just stand there and not helping me?' she thought.

Ella quickly stopped her effort to push herself into the crowd and went to Chun. Chun, on the other hand, was still standing while yawning away. He was on his way back to the dorm from class with Ella of course, but he just has to stop when Ella suddenly went missing from his sight and went to look at the announcement board. Although, seeing how she stomped her feet on her way to him, it seems that she did not get what she wanted. Slowly a smile appeared on his face without him knowing. He never noticed how cute she is when she is angry. With arms crossed across her chest and her lips pouted, she looks even more adorable than she usually does.

Chun kept his eyes on her lips, those soft, sweet, kissable lips. With the way she was pouting them, it just makes Chun wants to drag her away to their room and just attacks lips like there is no tomorrow. There has been more than one occasion, correction; there has been a lot of occasion which Chun kept thinking of Ella's gorgeous features, especially with him and her in their room all by themselves. He cannot help that his imaginations run wild most of the times. Luckily, he was still able to restrain himself and get all his acts together to prevent him from eating her up. Although, it does make him wonder on what would he do when his senses is not working properly. Say, when he is drunk. Perhaps he would have taken her all when that happens.

"What are you smiling about?" Ella suddenly said, snapping Chun back to reality.

"Oh, nothing. So I see you have no luck on seeing what's up." Chun answered.

Ella did not answer him. Well, the answer is quite obvious, so there is no need for her to spell it out for him. She kept her arms crossed across her chest and just looked at the crowd, who are still very excited about God knows what. She slowly turned her gaze to Chun who is still staring at her. Their eyes met, but they did not avoid each other.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Chun suddenly asked, breaking the intense staring contest between the two.

Ella suddenly opened her arms and grabbed Chun's right arm, sending tons of electric shock to his heart.

"Chun, come look at the announcement for me." Ella begged while trying to drag him to the crowd. "You are way bigger and taller than me, so it would be much easier if you look at it."

"Why should I?" Chun asked back. It seems that Ella's effort was a waste since Chun is still firmly rooted to the ground. He did not even move, not even by a single inch.

"Oh come on. Don't you wonder what is on the announcement board that makes everyone so excited?" Ella asked while staring at him with her famous sad puppy eyes.

'NO! Not those eyes!' he shouted in his mind.

'Hahaha!!! You can't refuse, Chun. No one can refuse my signature puppy eyes.' she said proudly to herself.

"No. I'm not interested. It's probably something not that important. We can check it later anyway." he said while avoiding her gaze.

"But I want to see it now!" she whined and pouted her lips.

Chun was having a hard time resisting his desire. If he is not still outside and if Ella is not still technically a guy, he would already grabbed her hands and dragged her away from that place just to taste those sweet pouty lips of hers. Chun did not know why, but ever since Ella's status became single again, he began to unable to restrain his desire to just proclaim his love for her and showing it too. It used to be easy for him to shake off all those thoughts about her, but now it is just an everyday challenge. He cannot even make sure that his mind is clear for half a day. There will be moments, just like what happen now, when he just wants to kiss her and hug her without thinking the circumstances.

"Oh come on Elle, I'm tired. I just want to go back to the dorm. Can't we just look at it later?" he said.

Ella shook her head. "No! I want to see it now!" she said.

"Eh look! That's Jiro and Aaron coming out from the crowd." Chun said while pointing at the two guys coming towards them.

Ella immediately let go of her grip from Chun's arm and went to Jiro and Aaron.

"So Jiro, Aaron, what's the announcement about? Everyone seems to be very excited over it." Ella said.

"Oh? I thought you looked at it already. You seem to be getting into the crowd earlier." Aaron said.

"I was trying to get in, but I can't. Everyone is much bigger and taller than me. I just can't budge." she corrected him.

"I told you that you should eat more. You are so small that you can't even get into a small crowd like that." Jiro teased while messing her hair.

"Hey! It's genetic, okay? No matter how I much I eat I can never be as tall or as big as you guys." she said.

"Genetic? I don't remember Calvin being as small as you though." Jiro said.

"That's because he's a bo--" Ella suddenly stopped herself. She nearly said that Calvin is a boy. Well, he is a boy, but it would be odd if she says that he is different from her because he is a boy, when is now she is technically also a boy.

"A bo?" Aaron repeated her.

"A basketball player. That's why he's tall. Besides, he got my dad's height and I got my mom's petite figure. So he's tall and I'm short." Ella explained.

Aaron and Jiro do not say anything more and just nod in understanding.

"So, what's the announcement about?" Ella asked again.

"Oh, it's about the university's 50th anniversary. It still three months away, but the preparation is already starting." Aaron started.

"It's a month celebration and the best part is... We get a whole week free!!!" Jiro shouted out of excitement.

Ella could not believe her ears, a month of celebration with a full week holiday. This is true good to be true. She quickly snapped herself back to reality and ended up shouting because of the excitement and giving high fives to everyone. Leaving Chun smiling to himself while watching her silly actions.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ella is lying on her bed doing absolutely nothing. She was bored. She wants to do something; unfortunately she does not have a clue on what she should do. Besides, everyone is already busy so it will be no fun doing whatever it is herself. Chun is just glued to the computer screen, Jiro is visiting Han, and Aaron is busy in the music room, while Danson, well he is on a date or on a several dates, just as usual. With nothing to do, Ella just stared at the ceiling, looking at the white paint carefully. As she examines the boring ceiling, her minds slowly drift off to her memories when she was still in Shanghai School of Performing Arts.

Usually during this time of the day, when she was still in Shanghai, she would be in her room, with Hebe and Selina, just chatting away. If not she would be reading script for an upcoming project or writing a script herself. Other than that she would spend her free time at the auditorium practicing her stage presence and practicing her line, or mentoring GuiGui or any other students that need her helps, or just being in the auditorium to help out the stage team to either make the set or clean it up. She sometimes even helped the costume department on making the costume. She really did get involved in the whole process of creating a production.

Gosh! She really misses the stage. It has been ages since she last been on stage or backstage. She really misses it. She really does. The auditorium, or the stage to be specific, used to be her second dorm room. She can spend hours and hours everyday day there, either on stage or backstage, either in action or still practicing. The auditorium is like a second home to her. Just like how the music room is a second home to Hebe and the dance studio is a second home to Selina. It was not a rare occasion when she forgot the time and ended up spending the whole night inside the auditorium alone. Some people might find it creepy, but not to her. She felt just fine and safe, even though she has to spend the whole night alone in the dark auditorium.

Speaking of stage and auditorium, she never did find one in Farmosa University, and she has been here for more than a year now. It is odd to never see an auditorium in a prestigious university before, but she really never did find it. She looked everywhere, high and low, but just never sees it. Her friends do not help either. They never mentioned it once. So Ella always assumed that either Farmosa University did not have an auditorium or the auditorium is in a remote location which is untraceable by students. This is one of the main differences from Farmosa University and her old school. In Shanghai School Performing Arts, there is the main auditorium, which can occupy the whole student body and faculty members, along with parents from the students, so you can imagine how big it is. Other than that, there are two indoor theaters, one outdoor theater, and one black box theater. There are also few dance studios, few music studios, music rooms, an orchestral hall, an opera hall, rehearsal studios, a jazz center, a few other performing theaters/halsl, and recording studios. Oh, and do not forget the auditorium provided for each major. So basically, there is a lot of theater. Just think of Shanghai School of Performing Arts as the Juilliard School in Asia.

But do not get the wrong idea. Even though there are a lot of auditoriums, theaters, and stages, Shanghai School of Performing Arts does not only focus on performing. They also have dojo, a gym, a fitness center, a swimming pool, basketball courts, track field which also included a soccer field, everything to facilitate the students and faculty members to keep their health. Oh and do not forget about the dorms. Now that she thinks of it, her old campus is almost as big as Farmosa University, if not the same. Although, they do not have science labs or science buildings there like in here.

Yes, Ella's time was definitely spent around a stage. The school really kept the students' schedule busy with all the minor and major projects/assignments, not to mention all the school productions, especially when the school celebrated founders' day. Yeah, that one was hectic. But she loves it anyway. Speaking of celebration, she does not exactly know about the celebration that is going to take place in the next three months or so. She never really asked about that when Aaron and Jiro were mentioning it to her.

"Chun." she called while sitting up on her bed and facing him.

Chun pressed the enter button on his keyboard and then turned to face her. "What?" he asked in his usual tone.

"What do you do actually during the celebration?" Ella asked.

"Hmmm..." Chun began to think. "What do we do?"

Ella kept waiting for his answer patiently. Chun was already in his thinking pose, with one of his fingers trailing his lips.

"Well, on the last celebration, which was last year, before you came, we had some sports activities. But it was only a week celebration, so it's going to be different this time." he answered. "Ah! Wait." he suddenly said after a few seconds of silence. Chun quickly focused on his computer again and after typing several things and clicking numerous times for more than five minutes, he finally returns his attention back to Ella.

"Well, according to the campus website, the celebration is huge. We will have sports competitions, talent competition, science competition, demonstration, and display, stands, performances, art competition and display, photography competition and display, pageant, cook off, music, dances, everything. You name it, we going to have it." Chun said.

"Wow! I never knew the celebration is going to be this festive." Ella commented.

"Well, it is the university's 50th anniversary, so of course everything is going to be done in huge scale." he said. "The talent shows, performances, plays, and everything that is related to performing, including the pageant, is going to be held at the auditorium, while the other activities will be held in either outdoor or in the other buildings." Chun added.

Ella blinked several times just to confirm what she just heard.

"Auditorium? You said auditorium?" she asked in shocked.

"Yeah. Why? Don't you've ever been to the auditorium before?" Chun asked.

"You mean an auditorium? A real auditorium? Like a whole room, with stage, and sound systems and lighting, and curtains, and with seats for the audience in front of the stage?" Ella asked again, trying to confirm.

"Yes. That's what an auditorium is." Chun confirmed her.

Ella quickly jumped from her bed and immediately went towards Chun. She held his arm with her hands and looked at him with her big brown eyes.

"Chun, can you please please please take me there? Please?" Ella pleaded. Her face is glowing with happiness, her eyes has been sparkling ever since she heard the word 'auditorium' from Chun's mouth from the first time, she cannot hide her excitement. She cannot help feeling happy and excited for herself, knowing that after more than a year absence from the stage, she can finally return to her rightful place tonight.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chun slowly opened the door and allowed Ella to enter the dark room. Ella slowly walked from the entrance and just stood there silently. She slowly inhaled all the aromas around her; the smell of the carpet, the chairs, the hard wood on the stage, the old curtains, and the dust that covered the stage and the sound systems. She just rooted to the ground and did not move a muscle. She just wants to take it all in with her.

"We rarely use the auditorium. So it's a bit dusty. Usually the guys from dorm 3 use it because few of them are drama geeks, but I guess they haven't been here lately either." Chun said while walking towards the power switch.

The moment the light went on, Ella immediately gasped and then relieved a deep sigh. She was having a hard time trying to hold back her tears. Luckily she managed. It maybe sounds a bit too overboard, but the auditorium, no the stage, really is like a second home to her. The stage was the place she belongs to. So without even thinking of Chun, Ella immediately walked down the stairs that lead her to the main stage. Chun did not want to interrupt her, so he just follows her quietly from behind.

The moment she got in front of the stage she relieved another sigh. She was at awe. This is not her first time seeing a stage of course, but this is her first time seeing a stage after such a long time. She slowly walked in front of the stage, along the stage line, trailing her hands onto the hard cold wooden floor. She can feel every emotion that has been brought up by the numerous performances on this stage, all the tapes because of the set decoration, and all the dust that has not been cleaned yet. Yeah, it was dusty, but it was not that dusty, so Ella did not really mind. Besides, she did not really care whether the stage is dusty or not, the main point is that she is finally able to see a stage again.

After trailing her hand along the stage, she finally stopped at the middle of the stage. She placed her other hand next to her hand which was already on the stage and then looked at everything in front of her. The old curtains on the side of the stage, the hard wood floor of the stage, all the lamps above, the speakers near the stage, everything. She slowly closed her eyes and relieved another deep sigh.

While Ella was still absorbed by the stage, Chun was silently watching her. He kept wondering on what she was doing and figuring out what she is going to do, but nothing seems to come up in his mind.

"Chun..." Ella called with her soft sweet voice.

"Yeah?" Chun answered with his usual deep voice.

"You can leave me if you want. I'll be here for a while. Don't worry, I'll be fine on my own." she said.

Chun was silent for a couple of seconds before he finally speaks. "Alright then. I'll leave so that you have more time for yourself." he said.

Ella did not turn around to see him. She did not even open her eyes. She was still absorbed by the stage. So she just nodded and then said thank you to him. Chun did not say anything more and just back away. Moments later Ella could hear the door being closed. She kept her position for another minute before finally opening her eyes. After a final glance at the stage, Ella finally retreated. But she did not go back to her dorm room; instead she went to the front row seats and sat in one of the seats there, the one right in the middle, the perfect seat to get the perfect view out of everything.

Ella just stared at the stage in front of her. Slowly she closed her eyes and the moment everything went dark, all the old memories that she had on the past started rushing back to her.

[FLASHBACK]

It was the day of Shanghai School of Performing Arts Annual Showcase or as the faculties and students like to refer it as the big showcase. Every student from every dorm of every major and every age was excited because they get to perform in front of hundreds of people. This maybe looked like a simple talent show from outsiders’ eyes, but it is not for them. This is where each student can show their talents and their works to everyone, their families, friends, teachers, and most importantly talent scouts. This is one of the times when if they are lucky, some students will get chosen to be a professional artist. Sadly, not every student got a chance to perform. Only the ones that have gotten through the audition part those are able to perform. Luckily for Ella, she was able to be one of the performers in the big showcase, along with her two best friends, Selina and Hebe.

They were the opening act at the big showcase. The backstage was hectic. Everyone was running around, trying to get everything done till the very last second. Some were still adjusting their costumes and mic, some were still practicing their routines, some were still finding the right notes to start their songs, and some were just trying to calm down because of all the nervousness.

Selina, Hebe, and Ella were on the midst of it all. They were just backstage, getting ready for their performance that going to happen in minutes. They were dressed in tank tops and dark colored pants. The theme of their outfits is rock music, so they also wears a lot of chain and rock/metal/goth accessories. Of course, the tank tops and pants are not the same for each of them. They still one to mix their individual style into their wardrobe.

"Five minutes! Everyone get ready!" someone shouted.

Everyone looked at him. He was the head coordinator of the whole show. Everyone became even more nervous, even Selina, Hebe, and Ella are nervous now. The three gathered around and form a little circle in the crowded back stage. They looked at each other and then hold each other’s hands.

"Okay. Let's pray so that everything goes smoothly and we can give the best performance so that all the audience can enjoy themselves." Ella said.

Selina and Hebe just nodded and then they close their eyes.

"I'll start." Selina stated. "God, please help us so that we can give our best performance to the whole audience. Please help us so that there is no error during our performance, and if there is please don't let us make a fool of ourselves."

"God, please guide us so that everything we do can bring joy to the whole audience." Hebe continued.

"God, please help the others so that all of their performances go smoothly as well. Each one of us, the students, crews, faculty members, all worked very hard for this day, so please help all of us so that this big showcase become a success. Please don't let all of our efforts go to waste." Ella continued.

"In the name of God we prayed. Amen." they said in chorus.

They slowly opened their eyes and looked at each other again. And then, they released each other’s hands.

"S" Selina shouted while placing her right hand in front of her two best friends.

"H" Hebe continued while placing her right hand on top of Selina's.

"E" Ella added while copying what her best friends just do.

They smiled at each other for a brief moment and then started to move their hands up and down.

"S.H.E!" they shouted together. "Jia you. Jia You! JIA YOU!!!" they shouted one last time before releasing their hands and punching the air.

Just right after they let their hands down, someone tapped Ella's shoulder.

"Selina, Hebe, and Ella. You three should get ready on stage." he said.

The three just nodded and quickly go to their places. Ella positioned herself behind the drum set, while Selina and Hebe walked towards to the front of the stage, just behind the mic stands. Hebe was on the left side, while Selina was on the right side. Hebe quickly grabbed her electric guitar and made a quick adjustment. Selina sling over the bass guitar across her body and then grabbed the microphone for a quick mic test.

"Everyone's ready?" someone shouted. Ella, Hebe, and Selina just give okay signs to him. "Okay! In three... two... one!" he shouted.

And with that the curtain goes up revealing the full pack auditorium. All eyes were on them. The lighting was focus on each of them so that the audience can get a very clear few on them.

"Hello everyone!" Selina started. "I'm Selina."

"I'm Hebe."

"And I'm Ella."

"And we are S.H.E!" they shouted to the audience.

Everyone was excited. Claps and whistles can be heard from all corners of the huge auditorium. It was not that surprising actually, especially since Ella, Hebe, and Selina were already quite famous among the students at Shanghai School of Performing Arts.

"This first song is dedicated to all of you performers in here and out there. This is not an original song, but I made some modifications with the help from my two best friends, Selina and Ella. I hope you all like it." Hebe said.

Hebe positioned herself in front of the mic and then looked over at Selina and Ella to confirm that they are also ready.

"This song is called Superstar." she said after receiving nods from her two best friends. Moments later the melody from the Hebe's guitar filled the whole auditorium, followed by the sound of the drums and the bass guitar. The audience went 'high' seconds after the song started. And right after the song ended, small fireworks and smokes came out from the stage which made the crowd even more excited. They even got several standing ovation from the crowds.

After the song ended, Ella quickly jumped from her seat and walked towards the center stage to where her friends are. With Hebe's hand in her left hand and Selina's hand in her right, she smiled at the crowd before the three gave their bows. It was an amazing performance, just the perfect way to open up the showcase.

Right after they finished their performance, they immediately went to the dressing room. Everything was chaotic, but the three girls managed to calm themselves for just a little while, just to absorb all the enthusiasm from the crowd. Two hours or so after their first performance, they were being called again. They have to get ready.

"Hello everyone!" Ella shouted from the center stage. The three of them already on stage, but different from their first performance, they did not use instruments this time and they also changed their clothes. They were all wearing dresses. Ella wore a white tube dress, which shows of her porcelain white skin and gorgeous legs. Hebe wore a sleeveless lavender dress, which is cut below the knees, perfect to compliment her skin tone and her eyes. Selina was not less beautiful either. She wore a soft pink sleeveless long dress which has a front slit. She wore her hair up which shows up her long neck and perfect figure. The three of them are beautiful in their own way and the audience was all captivated by their presence.

"This next song is a very familiar song for all of us, so if you know it, don't be shy to sing with us." Ella said again.

"This is to all you friends out there. Peng You 朋友." Selina added.

They looked up to the crowds, holding their microphones in their hands, listening to the soft gentle piano sound in the background. The moment they opened their mouth, everyone was at trance. They were hypnotized by the gentle melodies the three create. Some of the people in the crowds started waving their hands, some were wiping their face with tissues, and some just let their tears flow.

[END OF FLASHBACK]

Slowly tears started falling down Ella's cheeks. It really was a memorable performance. Not just because they gave their best and the show was a success, but mainly because she got to share the stage with her two best friends, the two most important women in her life other than her mother. After a few minutes of silent tears, Ella was finally able to compose herself. She wiped all her tears away and stood up from her seat. She walked towards the stairs that lead to the entrance, but then stopped before she even step foot on the first step. She slowly turns around and face the stage.

She had already decided that she should go back to her dorm, but the temptation was too great to ignore. Ella slowly walked towards the stage. She kept walking until she found her way to the backstage. She was roaming through in the dark, reminiscing all the memories she had at her old school theater. She kept walking and walking, and then she stopped just right in the center of the stage, the perfect place for a performer.

Every performances, every play, that she had done is memorable for her in their own way. There is always something different every time. There is one play though that surpasses all the other plays she had done. The play took the basic story of Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare, but converted it into a modern setting with modern speeches among the characters. It was a very simple play actually, but it was very important to her. Well, every play and performance is important to her, but this one is especially important. Not just because she loves the original play itself, but also because this is the play where she got all her firsts.

In this play she played dead for the first time, she cried on stage for the first time, and most importantly, she got her on-stage kiss for the first time. She was nervous at that time. Firstly, because she loves the original play of Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare thus she really wants to portray Juliet the way Shakespeare intended. Secondly, she was going to have her first on-stage kiss. She has no problem in kissing of course, she had done it loads of time, but it was still make her nervous because she would be kissing in front of hundreds of people. She was also nervous because Joe Cheng, her male lead at the time, and herself was on dating someone else. At that time, Ella was still with Jerry, and Joe was going out with Angela's best friend, Ariel Lin.

Luckily, all of them acted professional, so no feelings were involved during the kiss, thus neither Jerry nor Ariel misunderstood the kiss. The truth is, Ella and Joe did not have to worry actually. Because Ariel and Jerry are performers themselves, so they know that the kiss was purely for acting purposes only and did not mean anything to any of them.

Ella closed her eyes and opened her arms. She wants to reminisce all the memories she has of that play. After a few moments of total silence and full concentration, Ella finally opened her eyes and began to reenact the play. She positioned herself on the stage. After taking a deep breath, she finally started wandering around the stage with her eyes shut. She did not have to worry that she might fall or something because she knows she would not do that. She was using all her body, mind, and soul to reenact the play. Images of the play that happened a few years back flooded her mind and she enjoyed every moments of it, both the reenacting and the play itself. Although, she cannot help but to think that if someone was seeing her doing this reenactment, they might have thought that she was going insane. Luckily, no one was there to watch her makes a fool of herself. Well, at least that is what she thinks.

The truth is, someone was watching her every move ever since she stepped into the auditorium. Someone that is close to her, someone that has sworn to protect her from any danger, someone that loves her dearly.

Chun slowly moved closer towards the middle row. He never did left Ella alone in the auditorium actually. When Ella thought that he already left, he was just closing the door and then hid himself in the back row. But as Ella was busy with her own mind, she let her guard down and did not realized that Chun has been trying to get close to her with her noticed. Chun was watching Ella carefully. He did not know exactly what she was doing, but he was still mesmerized by it.

While Chun is busy watching her, Ella on the other hand is busy with herself. She kept wandering around the stage; she stopped a few times for a pose, and pretends to say her lines. All she can see in her mind is the full pack auditorium, all her friends and crew cheering for her from backstage, all the orchestra on the side of the stage, all the lights that beaming towards her, and the amazing set on stage. She remembers every part of the play clearly, including the dancing scene.

She got into her dance pose and then started dancing around the stage alone. Both her hands were in the air, as if she was dancing with an invisible partner. Occasionally, her hands went down to her thigh, holding her imaginary dress. She kept twirling and dancing to the music in her heart. While Ella was enjoying herself, Chun kept his eyes on her. He is amazed by what she is doing right now. He had never seen her so graceful before. Ella just made him fall for her even more. There is always something new to discover when he is with her.

Chun has kept moving from the moment Ella closed her eyes. He is already in the second row by now. It is amazing how Ella is totally unaware of his presence because she was too absorbed by her own imagination. Ella started twirling again and began to spin. She kept spinning and spinning, faster by each passing second. And suddenly she stopped and opened her eyes. Chun was so shocked to see this that he immediately hid himself behind the seats. Unfortunately, he did not do a very good job because he caused quite a loud noise, but luckily for him, Ella did not seem to hear him or see him. She just continued her one act play. She started walking again, and then runs, and then stops. She falls to the ground and just sits on the hard wood stage. She slowly crawls to the front of the stage and then looked at the empty seats in front of her.

If other people would have the chance to see this, they will definitely think that Ella is nuts, but not for Chun, never once the words nuts or crazy or going bananas crossed his mind when it comes to Ella. Even when she does something that he cannot understand like this. He just admires her even more.

Ella had finally reached the of the play. She positioned herself on the center of the stage. She looked up. Even though it was dark, she can remember the single spotlight that was on her a few years back during that play. She got down to her knees, sad expression on her face. She looked down at the floor, and then at the empty seats, and soon after the dark ceiling. She can imagine the full pack auditorium, the single spotlight that was focus solely on her, every pair of eyes are watching her closely. She closed her eyes and then lifted her head up and let the tears fell.

Chun who was watching this act the whole time was completely surprise to see Ella cried out of nowhere. He was confused on why she cried. He was heartbroken to see her cried like that. All he wants to do is to go up on stage and just hug her and let her cry on his chest. But he cannot. He can only stay in his hiding place and watched her.

Not long after, Ella pulled something out of her pocket, something very important for her and for this act. Something that Chun hoped is not what he thought it was.