Good Bye Ella

YOU BET!!!

The game had just ended. The final score is 44-42 for Calvin. Everyone gasped their disbelief. Chun had just lost the match. Everyone was frozen in place. Shocked with what had just happened. Calvin too was frozen in place, however he quickly regain consciousness. He did not seem happy or sad about how the game ended. He did not show any emotions at all. He slowly walks to Chun and offers his hand for a handshake. Chun, being a good sportsman, immediately shakes his hand.

"It was a great match. Thanks for putting up a great fight." Calvin said while shaking Chun's hand.

"You too." Chun said. His tone was flat. He was trying to hide the disappointment in his heart.

They quickly broke their handshake when they saw Ella walking towards them. She stands between them, looking at both of them. She does not know what she supposed to do. Her face is blank.

"Elle, you just pack your things, I'll deal with the administration. Pick you up tomorrow morning. Be ready." Calvin said.

There was awkwardness between the three. Ella just nodded upon hearing this and kept her head down. She did not want to say anything. She did not want to look at anyone. Seeing how his sister looks, Calvin did not want to add more tension between the three of them. So, he quickly walked to his side of the court, grabbed his stuff, and then left.

After Calvin was out of sight, everyone quickly gathers around them. Some are saying that it is going to be alright, some said that they had a good match; some said that he put up a good fight, and some just stood around them without saying anything.

"It's alright Chun, you did a great job." Charlene said while patting his shoulder.

"Yeah my good friend, it's not the end of the world." Jiro said while holding the other shoulder.

Everyone is encouraging him, everyone, except Ella. She is still in shock and unable to say anything. Chun is the same. He just stands there in the middle of the crowd, facing Ella. He does not bother to say anything back to their friends. Heck, he does not bother to even listen to them. Everything they said is like a big BLA on his ears.

"I'm going to pack my things." Ella said. She said it in a very soft voice that only Chun could hear it.

With head still facing to the ground, Ella left Chun with the crowd and head back to the dorm. Moments later, Chun realized what had just happened. He quickly walked to the side of the court, dividing the crowd. He grabbed all his stuff and followed Ella back to the dorm.

"Chun! Wait!" Charlene shouted. She wants to be there for him, to cheer for him, to comfort him.

"Just let him be. He needed time for himself." Danson said to her while holding her shoulder.

Charlene looked at him in the eye and then nodded. She had never able to say no to him whenever he looks at him that way. Not before, not now, and perhaps not ever. His eyes really are his best assets. The both of them, along with the others, just stood there on the middle of the court, watching Chun who is catching up to Ella. It took them moments later until they all went their separate ways.

Chun and Ella walked side by side back to their dorm room. They did not say anything at all on their way back. Nothing! Ella kept looking down to the ground and Chun kept looking at her.

When they finally got to their dorm room, they are still quiet. Ella quickly sits on her bed, still looking at the ground. Chun just sits in front of her, on the floor, still looking at her, waiting for her to open .

"You put up a good match. Sorry that you didn't win though." Ella finally said, breaking the silence. She still was not able to face Chun. She kept looking at the ground.

"Sorry I didn't win." Chun said looking at Ella.

Ella relieved a deep sigh and then looked at Chun directly in his eyes. The both of them just stare at each other.

"What are you saying sorry for?" Ella said to him.

Chun was going to say that he was sorry because he basically makes her leave the university, and thus killing her dreams. But he decided not to say it. He knows that she is already sad and depressed because of how the match goes, and he did not want to make her even more depressed by reminding her ruined dream to her.

"Nothing." Chun said instead.

They both relieved another deep sigh and then continue to stare at each other. They were lost in each other’s eyes.

"I'll start packing." Ella suddenly said.

With that she immediately got up and went to her closet. She pulled out a few cardboard boxes from behind the closet. It was the ones that she used when she arrived there. She never threw it away because she thought that she might use it when she finishes the two years contract. She never thought that she would use it this soon.

"I'll help you." Chun said.

He got up and took the cardboard boxes from Ella's hand. He put it on the floor and quickly assembled it. Ella just said 'Thank You' to him and then starts unloading her closet.

They were quiet after that. They are just working hand in hand, without having to say a word to each other. It was as if they read each other’s mind because Chun would do the things that Ella wanted him to do without asking him.

"Chun..." Ella suddenly said.

"Yeah?"

"Promise me that you'll never quit basketball again. Okay?" Ella asked. She suddenly turned her gaze upon Chun.

"I promise." Chun said to her.

Everything was awkward from that point on. They continued to pack Ella's things in silence. Danson came by to their room to give Chun some sandwiches that Charlene made for him. Ella and Chun did not bother to leave their room, even for lunch. So they ended up eating the sandwiches just to fill their stomachs with something.

Aaron and Jiro noticed that the both of them did not go to the canteen for lunch, so they came by Chun and Ella's room to cheer them up, and also to invite them to dinner, but both of them are just still sad about the whole thing that they decided to stay in their room and finish packing. Of course, Jiro and Aaron did not want to push any further and quickly left.

After everything almost finished, Chun took his shower. He did this so that Ella could pack her 'intimate' items without worrying that she might get caught. After Chun got out from the shower, Ella had already finished packing all her private things, her bra, her sports bra, her , her medicine, her tampons, her pads, everything.

After Chun got out, Ella quickly went in to the bathroom to take her shower. It took her more than an hour until she finally came out. When she got out, Chun is already lying on his bed, facing the wall. Ella thought that he was asleep, so she slowly walked towards him.

"Sorry I break my promise to you, Chun. I don't want to leave either, but I have to." she whispered to him.

After that, she walked to her bed and quickly laid herself on her comfy bed, facing the wall. She closed her eyes and started thinking. The whole day she had been trying to hold back her tears so that Chun does not feel guilty about her leaving, but now she is already alone. Chun is already asleep, so she is free to do whatever she wants.

She starts thinking about the basketball match that happened earlier that day, especially the last seconds of the match, when Chun failed to get three-points. The same questions keep ringing on her head. Why did her brother do this to her? She knows very well that Calvin is a man that stands by his pride and principles. He will never back away from his words and he will always put up a good sports. But why did he does this to her? Doesn't he know that he is basically ruining her dreams?

These questions keep coming to her and Ella is already put up with it. After she put away her thoughts about her brother, she starts thinking about the bet. She can see it very clearly, how Angela will mock her non-stop, how she will laugh at her, how she will rub it all in her face, everything. Thinking about this just makes her angrier by the second.

And then it slowly hit her. The realization of losing the bet slowly came to her. Suddenly, she remembers every single line in the contracts that she signed. The contract with Teacher Mei does not worry her, not one bit, but her contracts with Angela... Well, that is a different story. She kept thinking about the consequences of losing the bet. Quit acting, forever. Quit acting? Is that even possible? How can she manage to do that?

Everything starts to come to her. No more acting, no more production, no more plays, no more filming. She can never be in front of the camera anymore, she can never step foot on stage anymore. She can never act anymore. She is not allowed to act anymore. She cannot feel her mother's warmth anymore. It hits her. She can never feel her mother's warmth anymore. She can never connect with her mother anymore, all her connections to her mother, gone. Vanish!

When the realization hits her, Ella starts to cry. She quickly covers her face with her pillow so that Chun does not hear her weeping. She does not want to wake him up. He is already tired from everything that happened that day, so listening to her crying all night will be torture. After she is done weeping, Ella removes her pillow and tries to sleep.

Not long after, she fell asleep, crying. Little did she know, Chun was actually awake the whole time. Even though he did not see it, he can sense that Ella was crying. He himself wanted to cry when he heard what Ella said to him. He wanted to scream and begged her not to go, but what can he do? What has done is done and there is nothing he can do to change it.

As the hours went by, Chun still was not able to bring himself to sleep. He kept looking at the person sleeping across him. Ella kept on turning and turning. Chun knows that she has a lot in her mind right now and not able to sleep peacefully. He kept looking at her. He cherished this moment to look at her every feature.

Her big dark eyes, her short black hair, her porcelain skin, her ever so perfect complexion, her waist that fits perfectly in his hands, her hips that promised heaven, her long gorgeous legs, everything. He starts reminiscing every memory he had with her. The day he bumped into her, when she first arrived in class, when she got to their bedroom. And then he remembered the taekwondo incident. He can picture it ever so clearly in his head. How her s can fit perfectly in his hands. He remembered how tearful she had been when telling Aaron her painful past and her long lasting friendship with Hebe and Selina. He can remember how he really wants to be by her side and comforting her that day. He remembered the knife incident and quickly chuckled. He never thought that Ella could be so vulnerable and so fierce at the same time. She really is one of a kind.

He also remembered the basketball match. All he could remember is Ella cheering. He did not care whether she was actually cheering for him or her brother, but he just put it in his thought that she was cheering for him, especially when he saw her happy expression when he made his first shoot and gain the first two points. He was happy when he saw this and this was the main reason that he was determined to win that match. He wants to see her happy. He wants to see her smile again. This past two weeks must have been a living hell for her. Never once did he saw her smiled. Well, actually she did smile, but every smile that she put up was just a cover. It was all faked. It was all forced. He remembered those sleepless nights she had and he clearly remember tears slowly falling over her cheeks in her sleep.

He was still staring at her, when suddenly she started to mumble in her sleep. Even though the whole night she has not sleep peacefully, but this time it was worse. It seemed that she just had a horrible nightmare and this worries Chun.

Ella starts to move her hands. Then she puts her hands up in the air, as if they are trying to grab something. She keeps mumbling and her heads keeps turning.

"Don't leave me! Don't leave me!" she cried.

It was not just a single teardrop that fell from her eyes, she really cried, a lot. She kept mumbling the same thing. As the minutes passed, her voice became louder and louder to the point that she was actually shouting in her sleep. She cried and cried, harder by each passing seconds.

Chun has already got out of bed the first time he heard her. But he did not have the courage to come close to her, mostly because he remembered the knife incident. The last time, she was worried because of the challenge and made her knife leaned into his neck. Now, she is worried because she has to go home, and he knows that she is even more worried than before. So he knows that it is more dangerous. If the last time the knife only landed on his neck, it is logical that this time the knife will cut his throat for sure. But he quickly put aside that thought when he saw how miserable Ella was.

Slowly, he walks towards her. After a few small steps, he realized that she does not react to his presence in anyway. She is still too caught up with her nightmare. He slowly walks towards her and then he kneels beside her bed. He looks at her closely and then leans towards her to have a better look.

He could see that she was worried. Cold sweats are dripping down from her head. Chun quickly took out his handkerchief and wiped it from her face. He kept staring at her. He can see her long lashes, her perfect button nose, and her pink lips. Chun can just imagine how soft, sweet, and kissable they are.

Chun quickly shakes his head upon realizing what he just thought and then continues to stare at the beauty before him. She is so innocent and pure, just like an angel. He slowly rubbed her head and played with her hair. It was surprising that she did not react at all, especially since she is a very light sleeper. She keeps mumbling and crying in her sleep, but now it is not as loud as before. She just whispers the word now, instead of shouting it.

"Don't leave me... Mommy, don't leave me." she said. Her voice is so soft that Chun almost cried upon hearing this.

'She misses her mother so much.' he thought.

"Shh... I'm here. I'm not going to leave you." Chun whispered in her ear while kept rubbing her head.

He kept repeating this until she finally calms down and stops crying. He was stunned when he saw a smile on her face. He knows that her nightmare is over and she is now able to sleep peacefully.

He got up from the floor and once again looked at the sleeping beauty. He removed all her hair from her face and tucked it all behind her ears. He slowly leaned down and gave her a long passionate kiss on her forehead.

After that he whispered to her ear once more, "I'm not going to leave you."

After seeing how peaceful Ella looked, he quickly walked back to his bed and finally went to a deep slumber, not knowing that Ella said 'Thank You' unconsciously and continued her beauty sleep with a smile on her face.

------------------------------------------------------------

Ella kept turning and turning in her bed. Her gut told her that something is not right that morning. She was still asleep, but she was still cautious. She is facing the wall, her eyes are shut close. She does not have to see it, but she knows that somebody is walking towards her and it is not Chun.

After living with Chun for more than a month, Ella has finally able to difference his aura with the others. She is more comfortable around him now, so she no longer has her knife under her pillow. Well, for that reason and also because of that knife incident. She did promise Chun that she will never do that again, so the best thing to do to prevent the same incident from happening again is to remove her knife from under her pillow.

Although she no longer has her knife near her, she is still cautious in her sleep. She can feel someone is walking slowly towards her. She did not want to repeat the same incident over again, even without the knife, but her reflexes work a bit faster than her mind does.

Her palm quickly forms a fist and when her body felt that the person getting close to her is within her arm's reach, she quickly turns around and punches him.

"OUCH!" the guy screamed.

Chun immediately wakes up from his sleep when he heard somebody screamed. It took seconds later until Ella finally opened her eyes and sees her victim lying on the floor, slowly rubbing his nose. Both Ella and Chun were stunned to see who the person was and they just froze in their bed looking at him.

"Jeez! E! What did you do that for?" said the guy, now sitting on the floor while rubbing his nose.

"Jiro! I'm really really really sorry! My reflex just went to action. I'm really sorry!" Ella said to him.

"You're lucky this time, Jiro!" Chun said when he finally realized what just happened.

"Lucky? Look at this!" Jiro said pointing to his nose which is now already turns blue. "You call this lucky? My nose almost bleeds!" Jiro said, still rubbing his nose.

"Well, at least you didn't end up with a knife on your neck." Chun said.

Jiro was very shocked upon hearing this. Sure, being punch by someone without any reason is very hurt, but having a knife leaning on your neck?! That must be terrifying. Chun and Jiro kept looking at Ella who is now still saying sorry, to both of them.

"Jeez, E! Are you trying to kill us or something?" Jiro said.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm just cautious that's all. I'm really sorry." Ella begged him.

"Aiyo... Stop saying sorry la! Eh, Jiro, what are you doing here anyway?" Chun said.

Jiro quickly got up, still rubbing his nose and then faced Ella.

"Your brother is waiting outside. I met him on my way to the canteen. Oh and he wants me to give you this." Jiro said. He pulled out a brown envelope from his pocket and then gave it to Ella.

Ella just took it without saying anything. The atmosphere in the room had just changed. It is now sad and gloomy. Ella almost forget that that day she will be leaving Farmosa University. Chun also look sad upon hearing what Jiro said.

"Hmmm... I'll be going now. I need to treat this." said Jiro. He did not want to make the atmosphere worse than it already is, so he quickly left the two alone.

Ella just looked at the brown envelope in her hands, while Chun kept looking at her. Slowly she opened it and pulled out a piece of paper from it.

"This is my brother's handwriting." she said.

Ella took a deep breath and then read it carefully. She did not read it out loud because she was afraid that her brother wrote something that might reveal her true identity. Especially since the first words on that letter is 'my dearest little sister'.

This is how the letter goes.

'My dearest little sister…

I know you really hate me right now, and I don't blame you. I also really hate myself right now. I actually don't know why I challenged Chun that day. It's just the thought of Hebe depressing again overcome me too much. I would never want to see her like that ever again. Now that Chun's already back playing basketball again, at least Hebe won't be depressed. Even though I know that she will kill me when she finds out how I was able to get him back on the court.

I know that you must be wondering why I was able to hurt you like this, and the answer is I don't know. I never intended to hurt you and I'm really sorry that I did. It's just that I already said my words and you know that I never back away from my words. Just like you never back away from yours. I'm sorry that I didn't let Chun win the match. I really hope that he won though; he is really good at what he did. It's just that time, luck wasn't on his side. As much as I want him to win, I still have my pride and principles, and you know that. You know that I will always put up a good sport, right?

Well, as I was saying, I had my pride and principles. I never back away from my words, never. So this is very, very, VERY hard for me to say it. That's why I chose to write it instead of saying directly to your face. I know this makes me look like a coward, but you have to reason with me. Okay? I never once back away from my words, even when I was going to be arrested I stand by my words. But now, I'm going to take my words and this is all I do because I love you dearly.

So Ella, I'm guessing that when you're reading this, you're sitting in front of Chun, or at least Chun is near you. And I'm guessing that you didn't read it out loud. If you're wondering how I know, the answer is simple because I'm your big brother. What I want you to do now are to read the next paragraph out loud so that Chun can hear this.'

Ella took a deep breath and read the next paragraph.

"Elle, I know that I'm going to regret taking back my words, but it’s okay because I did this for you, because I love you. I want the best for you and I don't want to crush you dream, especially since you have always been so supportive of me chasing mine.

So here it goes. Elle, after a long thinking, I finally decided that it's best that you stay in Farmosa University. I'm sorry that I almost ruined your dreams and I'm sorry that I made you worry these past two weeks. Oh, and send my regards to Chun. Told him that I'm sorry to challenge him and I'm sorry that I mocked him. It was stupid of me to challenge him like that. I guess I was just jealous of him. Please tell him to never leave basketball again. Because if he does then I will surely beat him up to death and I don't care if I had to spend the rest of my life in jail because of it."

"Your brother let you stay?" Chun asked for confirmation. He was stunned with what he just heard.

Ella just nodded and looked at Chun. Her eyes are slowly tearing up.

"You can stay! YOU CAN STAY!!" Chun shouted.

"I CAN STAY!" Ella shouted.

The two immediately got off from their bed and quickly hugged each other. They are filled with joy. There is no other word to express how they are felling right now. They are just so happy and excited. After a long hug, Ella finally let go and just looked at Chun.

"Wait, I haven't finished reading it." Ella said.

Still on her feet, she quickly looked back at the letter and searched for the last paragraph she read and then continue reading it. She does not read it out loud this time.

'I'm guessing you must be really excited after reading that; am I right? Well, there is something that I hope will get you even more exited. In the envelope there is another letter. It was given to me years ago and I should give you the letter the moment I got it, but I didn't. I hope you can forgive me for this. I did this because I didn't want to see you hurt and sad and depressed. I thought that you couldn't handle it at that time. But now, I'm giving what is rightfully yours. Sorry that it took me this long. But now, I realized that you're already an adult. You can take care of yourself. So I'm not afraid that you got depressed or sad because of reading the letter.

'Oh right, I almost forget. I know that because of the match you became very worried, so I'm guessing that you also forget that your birthday is in few days, am I right? Well, I'm not going to be able to celebrate your birthday with you and I actually didn't know what I should get you for your present, so just take the letter as a present from me. Okay? Hehehehehe...

Well, little sister, I guess that's all what I'm trying to say. Go chase your dreams and HAPPY ALMOST BIRTHDAY!!!

Love,

Your Big Brother,

Calvin'

"What letter anyway? Why so secretive?" Ella asked herself after she finished reading her brother's letter.

She quickly looked inside the brown envelope and found a small white envelope inside. She held it in her hands and looked at it carefully. The letter is addressed to her. It was written in a very girlish way. She looked at the handwriting very carefully. It seemed familiar to her. In the envelope it was written 'To my lovely Ellie'.

"It's from my mom." Ella said. She did not have to see who the sender is, to know that it was her mother. She knows it was her because the only person that called her 'Ellie' was her mom. It was her pet name.

She started to tear up again. She could not believe that the letter was from her mother. Suddenly she felt weak. As if all her strength to live had left her. Her knees started trembling and within seconds she was unable to stand up. She quickly fell to the ground. She was lucky that Chun was quick and able to catch her.

"Do you want to sit down?" Chun asked while still holding her arms.

Ella just nodded. Chun slowly walked to her bed with Ella still in his hands. He quickly sat her down and then looked at her. Ella kept looking at the letter in her hands the whole time. She took a deep breath and then opens the envelope and starts reading the letter.

'To my Ellie,

I know you must be wondering when and why I wrote this letter. Well, remember the time I got into a car accident and I was hospitalized? I wrote it that time. You maybe didn't believe this, especially since you thought I'm in a coma. At that time, mommy is already awake, but every time you visit me, I was asleep and both your brother and your father didn't let you wake me up. I'm sorry that I wasn't able to say good bye to you properly, so this is why I wrote this letter.

I gave this to Calvin as soon as I finished, but judging from your brother's behavior I doubt that he gave it to you immediately. Don't get angry with him, okay? I know he has his reason.

Ellie, did you know? Everyone thought that I was going to survive that car accident, but I know that my time is near. I don't know how to explain it but I just know. It's a gut feeling, I guess.

After I left, I know that your father is going to re-marry another woman. Don't be mad at him, okay? We already had this agreement a long time ago, that in case one of us died before the other, the other one must find a suitable replacement. Why? So that you and Calvin can grow up with both parents by your side. We want you two to be happy and feel complete.

I heard from Calvin that you began to develop an interest in acting. Ellie, I already told you that I'm an actress before right? But I left my career to be with your dad. This is my choice. And if you really wants to be an actress, you have to think about this someday. What will you choose? Your career or the person you love?

I hope that you become involve in acting because you want this yourself not because of somebody else, especially not because of me. I don't want to push you into being somebody you're not.

I'm sorry that all these years, your father and I weren't able to be by your side. Please forgive us. I hope that you don't use acting as a way to run away from reality. I don't want the character you play becomes you. You have to know who you are deep inside.

Ellie dear, I guess that in your heart, you probably like acting just to get close to me and I'm really happy because of it. But, let me tell you. You cannot find me on stage with you or in front of the camera with you. I'll always be by your side, but not there because I'm always in your heart. You don't have to look too far just to find me. Okay?

Mommy has to leave you now. I'm going to a better place. Don't worry; we'll meet again, someday. Just be happy, okay Ellie? And remember, you don't have to look too far just to find me because I'm always in your heart.

Love,

Mom'

"Ma... Why do you leave me so soon?" Ella cried while holding the letter close to her heart.

Chun did not know anything else to do to comfort her, so he just hold her tight in his arm, lending his chest for her to cry on.

"Just cry all you like, okay? But you have to remember that your mom is now in a better place." said Chun, trying to comfort her.

Ella kept crying and crying. She kept holding her mother's letter in her chest and cried in Chun's chest. Chun kept holding her tight in his arms, while occasionally rubbing her head.

"Chun... Do you know? I had a dream about my mom last night." Ella said after a full hour of crying non-stop.

"Really? What did she do in your dream?" Chun asked. He knows that she had a bad dream about her mother the night before. He remembers she was screaming and crying that night. It was horrible to see her miserable like that.

"We're in a dark room. She didn't say anything, but she was walking away from me. She headed to a door. The door was so bright that I could not see my mother when she opened it. She was leaving me. I kept calling her, begging her not to leave me, but she kept walking away from me. As if she didn't hear me. I want to catch up to her but I can't. It was like somebody or something was holding me back."

"And then what happened?" Chun asked again.

"I thought she already left, but I kept shouting and crying. I kept begging her not to leave. And then suddenly, somebody hugged me from behind. I don't know who it was, but it seemed like a guy. He said that he would not leave me. He kept repeating those words in my ears. I saw my mother came back to me and then she smiled at me. After I saw her smiled at me, I was happy. So I stopped crying. I faced the guy who hugged me, but I can't clearly see his face. He kept hugging me and said that he's not going to leave me. Then he kissed my forehead. After that my mom left, but I wasn't sad anymore."

Chun just froze there. He knows exactly who the guy was. It was him, but he cannot say that to her. If he say it, she will find out that he knew she is a girl.

"So how did your dream end?" Chun asked.

"Well, that's it. Everything went black after that." Ella said while wiping away all her tears. "Oh Chun, I'm sorry that I cry like this. Looks like I just ruined your shirt."

"No problem, as long as you're alright." Chun said, finally letting go of her.

"You better took your shower first." Ella said.

"Oh, okay." Chun said.

He quickly got up from her bed and headed to the bathroom. After he got out, he was surprised. Ella was lying on her bed, sleeping with her mother's letter in her hands. Chun just smiled upon seeing this. He slowly walked up to her and covered her body with her blanket. He is just happy seeing this beautiful angel peacefully sleeping. It was the most peaceful sleep she had in weeks and he did not want to disturb her. After he was finished preparing everything, he quickly left, careful not to make any noise. Leaving the beautiful angel in her sleep, smiling.

------------------------------------------------------------

It has been days since the match. Everybody was just thrilled to find out that Calvin decided to let Ella stay. Ella was happy herself. Not only because her brother let her stay, but also because Chun agreed to play basketball again. He is now practicing so that he will be able to join the university basketball team.

Jiro, Aaron, Chun, and Ella were happily walking towards the dorm. Their lesson had just ended. But they stopped when they heard someone calling Ella's name.

"Elle!! Elle!!"

They turned around and it was Danson who called her.

"What is it?" Ella asked.

"Here." Danson said, handing a letter to her. "The teacher in the administration building told me to give it to you. It was address to Ella Chen, but the teacher said that it was probably a typo."

"Oh, right. A lot of people usually write my name wrong." Ella said. She began to get nervous, hoping that her classmates did not figure out her real name.

Ella quickly looked at the letter and immediately knows who the sender was. She opened it and read it carefully. It was a short letter, so it did not take long for her to read. After she finished reading it, she quickly held the letter in her chest, to avoid the others from reading it. Her eyes went wide and she was shocked.

"He's coming?!" she said to herself.