The Incident

YOU BET!!!

It has been a week; since Ella transferred to Farmosa University and so far no one notice that she is in fact a girl. Not even her roommate, Chun, notice this. Well, hiding her identity from Chun is hardly taking an effort. Since the guy is basically does not care about anything in the world, especially his new roommate.

Although it is easy for her to hide her identity, but the truth is, having Chun as her roommate is a living HELL!!! How can it not be? Chun's 'COOL' personality is actually very 'COLD'. It is like he does not even know that she exists. She is treated like air and she does not like it one bit.

Ella is a very bubbly girl with warm personality. She likes to talk and mingle with everyone. But with Chun, it is as if she is talking to herself. No! Talking to herself is better because she can actually reply to herself. It is like talking to a statue. Every time Ella tries to talk about something, something other than basketball and Hebe's fascination towards him, he never ever talks back to her. Even if he does reply, he will only say 'yes', 'no', or 'maybe'.

For a week now, Ella tried her best to be friendly towards him. Starting small talks with him, smiling, everything, but still nothing. She even sometimes tried to bribe him with food, but still nothing. Either he only said 'thank you' and then ate the food, or he does nothing at all.

This really makes her really misses her friends in her old school, especially Selina and Hebe. The three of them are a chatter box. So every night they would talk and talk. Sometimes even till morning. They talk about anything, even the simplest matters, such as what dress to wear on the next day, or what dreams they had the night before. She is not only missing her two best friends, but also all of her friends in school, her dorm mates, her teachers, little GuiGui, everyone. Well, everyone except Angela Zhang, of course. The other thing she likes about staying in Farmosa University is the privilege of being far away from Angela and the fact that she cannot bother her here.

She also misses 'him'.

------------------------------------------------------------

It is Monday and it is time for her to get ready to class. She always wakes up very early in the morning because she has too much to do in the morning and if she does not get up early, she is afraid that the preparation will not done in time and this can risk of everyone knowing her identity.

After she finished all of her 'private' preparation in the bathroom, Ella continues to prepare for school in her room, in front of the full length mirror.

Chun had just woken up and quickly he walks to the bathroom. Ella turns around and smiled at him. "Good Morning!" she said to him. She is being friendly, but still no responds. He only looked at her for a second and continued to walk to the bathroom.

She is use to how Chun is treating her by now. She starts to tell herself that it is his nature and she cannot do anything about that, although there are times when she thinks that he is weird because of his behavior.

After observing him for a while now, she noticed that his cold attitude is for everyone, not just herself. She can tolerate him being cold to her because they barely know each other, but to his best friend too? It is just odd. As if only Jiro acknowledge their friendship. She pities Jiro but it looks like Jiro does not have anything against the way Chun is acting towards him and everyone else, so there is nothing she can do.

There is one more thing that is weird. She remembers clearly how Chun said that he did not play basketball and did not like to talk about it. But in reality, she often sees him looking to the basketball court, longing for something. She tried to ask him about this once, but then decided not to because it was none of her business.

Ella had just finished dressing up. She looks at herself from head to toe and then she notices something. As she looked at the collar of her shirt, she saw her necklace and noticed that it becoming loose.

She inspected her necklace carefully. It was a very simple necklace, just a black band with a ring dangling on it. The ring was way too big for her little fingers, so she uses it as a necklace instead. The ring was very simple too; silver, with a small cross in the middle of the ring. There is a small Swarovski crystal lying there, in the middle of the cross. She looked at it carefully while reminiscing some old memories she had with the ring.

'Hmmm... I should fix the band tomorrow. It's almost snap.' she said to herself.

Just as she finished and ready to go to class, Chun walks out of the bathroom, bare chest. This is the first time she had ever saw him like this. And she has to say, Chun has an AMAZING body! Six pack abs, the perfect-size-muscle of his back, shoulders, and arms. He is plain GOD.

Ella swallowed her saliva. It was hard because had gone dry the moment he stepped in to the room. Never once did she ever saw a guy bare chest. Well, actually she already saw guys’ bare chest a lot of time. Her brother does it all the time, and she always sees guys half in the swimming pool. But never did she ever saw someone with a body as amazing as Chun's and in such close range!

Ella noticed that her face must have been very red by now. She is embarrassed, but yet she somehow cannot stop looking; so to avoid further embarrassment and to avoid her face getting even redder than its limit. She quickly grabbed her bag and left.

"I'm going first!" she said. Her eyes were avoiding Chun's body the whole time. She keeps her head down so that Chun does not notice that her face is now as red as a tomato.

Chun does not say anything. After he finished, he looks around the room and finds Ella's books still lying on her bed. Yes, she grabbed her bag but she forgot to put all of her books in there.

"Stupid." he said while gathering up all her books. After that, he left their room and locked it.

It is not just stupid come to think of it. It is kind of idiotic. Whoever goes to school with just an empty bag? The worst part is Ella did not even realize that her bag is empty until Chun himself came to class and gave her all of her books.

Ella could not do anything and just shyly said "Thank You". Her face was still red and she kept her head down so that nobody noticed this. She was still embarrassed because she saw Chun's upper body, and furthermore, she was embarrassed because she left all of her books and Chun had to give it to her.

He did not say anything when he gave her the books. And after she took it from his hand, he quickly sat to his seat behind her. They switched seats just a few days before because Ella could only see his back in class. He did not say anything, not even a simple 'yes' or 'no', and just traded places with her.

Looking back now, she starts to think differently about Chun. He is not that cold. Well, not by what he just did at least. By bringing Ella's books, that means that he is actually caring towards his friends. But is that really true?

'Nah! It's just being polite. He has to do it! I've been nice to him all week and he didn't show any kind of politeness whatsoever!' she said to herself.

"Hey, E! I've been thinking. I told you that we should have a friendly match, how about today?" Jiro asked her suddenly. She quickly snapped herself and looked at him.

"Hmmm... Okay, after class?" she said after thinking for a while.

"Sure." Jiro replied with his warm smile.

------------------------------------------------------------

It has been more that two hours since Jiro and Ella started their friendly match. Both are exhausted, but neither of them willing to retreat. It has been a while since Jiro had a friendly match with anyone and he realized that he underestimated Ella's ability. She maybe looks small but she is tough and her technique is actually very good.

Ella on the other hand, was just happy and excited to have this friendly match. It has been a while since anyone challenged her to a Taekwondo match. And she has to say that Jiro is good. No wonder he got scholarship to their school.

She was also glad that Jiro advised them to wear head and body protector to avoid bruises. The protectors not only protect her from getting bruises but also from getting absolutely beaten up by Jiro who is twice her size. If they did not wear any protective gear, a punch to her chest will immediately send her to the hospital and her cover will surely have been blown away.

There is one move that she has been dying to try and it might be just the right move to make Jiro fall to his knees and declare her the winner.

She prepares herself for her big move. After a small step back, she bends her knees and jumps from the ground and spins. Yes, she just did an overhead spinning kick. It was hard but she managed to do it. She was hoping that Jiro was not able to avoid it, so that he can declare her the winner.

Both of them are very stubborn and neither of them wants to stop unless the other one tells them that they had enough.

But, today is not her lucky day. Jiro was able to see her move and able to avoid her kick by ducking his head. After landing safely on her feet, Ella realized that her necklace was gone. She quickly looked for it and found it lying on the floor, near Jiro's foot.

After Jiro avoid the spinning overhead kick, he quickly gets a hold of himself and prepare for his next attack. He knows he has to have a good come back move after what Ella just threw at him. His right fist is ready and in a second he already launched it to Ella's stomach.

Ella did not think twice that she has to get her necklace back safely in her hand. So she immediately bent down and grabbed her necklace, letting her guard down. As she bent down, Jiro's fist was moving towards her stomach but accidentally hit her nose instead.

"OUCH!!" she screamed. Her right hand is still holding her necklace tightly. Her vision started to blur, knees trembling, and she said to herself 'I'm fainting?’. And seconds later she fell to the ground, still holding the necklace in her right hand.

Jiro was frantic when he saw Ella lying on the ground. He kept calling her name trying to wake her up.

"E! E! Wake up! Aiyo... How can this be happening?" He said. He was worried and frustrated. All this years he had been professional and never once did he ever knock someone unconscious.

Chun was just walking from the locker room to his dorm room when he stopped in front of the dojo to see Jiro and Ella who were having a friendly match. He was quite impressed with the spinning overhead kick that Ella just did. When he saw Jiro punched Ella and then she fainted, he immediately ran to the dojo to help his best friend, who is now still frantic.

"Jiro, what happened?" Chun asked. He immediately sat next to Jiro who was sitting beside the unconscious Ella.

"I don't know. I was going to hit his stomach but he bent down and I accidentally hit his face. And now he's fainted." Jiro said. He was worried.

"Jiro, you go to search the school doctor before he leave. It's getting late, I'm afraid he's already going home. I'm going to take him to the infirmary." Chun said.

"No! I'm the one who knocked him unconscious. I'm the one that should carry him." said Jiro while grabbing Ella's hand and put it around his shoulder.

"Aiyo! You're faster than me. Go quickly before the school doctor left!" Chun ordered him.

"Okay. Okay." Jiro quickly let go of Ella's hand and left.

Chun is now alone with Ella in the dojo. He was going to carry her immediately to the infirmary, but then he saw her breathing heavily. So he took off her helmet and protective chest cover, to ease her breathing. But it was no use, she still breathes heavily. So he loosens up her Taekwondo belt and then pulled off her Taekwondo uniform, the top uniform.

He examines her for a brief moment and saw that she was still breathing heavily. He saw her tee shirt that is now dripping with sweats. Chun hates the feel of other man's sweats on his skin. So he pulled off her shirt.

Then he stopped halfway. He saw the skin under the shirt and realized something. Ella, or Ello, as he knows her, is wearing a sport bra. There were little bumps on her chest and even though it was barely noticed but he was sure that it was her s.

He swallowed his saliva. His throat had gone dry. His face started to become even redder by the second. He stared at her for a couple of seconds and said to himself.

"He's a girl?!"