Not Going To Leave You

YOU BET!!!

It has been two months since Ella won the first contract. Her life in Farmosa University is relatively quiet now. Nothing exciting really happens. Selina and Hebe already contacted Ella. They told her that Angela already moved out from her dorm and dropped out of school. They do not know where she is right now and frankly they do not care. Ella is actually waiting for something to happen. She knows Angela's character too well that she thought Angela was going to strike for revenge, but since nothing happened for two months now, she decided not to worry about Angela and put the revenge thought to the back of her mind.

The truth is she felt kind of bad for Angela. She knows that leaving acting and performing behind is hard, especially since Angela and herself are very passionate about it. She was going to contact Angela and told her not to quit acting and just asked her to not bother her, but since Angela is kinda vanished from existence, Ella did not have the chance to tell her this. She really did feel sorry because Angela is a great actress and a great competitor. Actually, it was Angela that made Ella wants to push her limit and excel and be great at acting and performing. Angela was other her motivation to be great, other than her mother of course.

Everything is going fine now, not just in Farmosa University, but also in Shanghai School of Performing Arts. Dorm 3 and dorm 2 is in good terms again. Ariel Lin, Angela's former roommate, is the supervisor for dorm 2 now. And since Ariel is still feeling a bit guilty about the whole situation, she is always nice to Selina and Hebe, as a way to fix things. Of course, Selina and Hebe never blamed her, so everything in Shanghai School of Performing Arts is now good. Ariel is happy that Angela finally learned her lesson, although she was quite sad to see her friend left. She has a new roommate now, Genie Zhuo. Selina said that the both of them quickly clicked and Ariel is happy that she now does not have to deal with Angela's crazy plan.

The gossip about the feud between Ella and Angela had finally stopped. Everybody did not know exactly why Angela dropped out from school, but many speculated that it was due to family issues. Everyone that knew about the bet kept quiet of course.

------------------------------------------------------------

It is Sunday morning, or almost afternoon to be exact. It is 11.00 a.m and Chun had just woken up. It may be looked like he is lazy but this is not his fault. Yesterday he had to endure harsh physical training for the upcoming basketball match and the coach personally adds more training for him because of his injuries before. He did not want Chun to be injured on the day of the match and he wanted him to be prepared.

If all that training was not enough, Jiro, Aaron, and Ella, along with the other guys asked him to play basketball together. He was very reluctant, but since it has been a while that he spent time with the guys he accepted the invitation. They played until almost midnight. Ella was the first to go; she only played one game so she left at around eight in the evening. Well, after they all got tired, Chun took a warm bath and went to sleep. But, he could not immediately fall to sleep until three in the morning. So it is actually quite understandable that this Sunday, he woke up very late.

Chun slowly opened his eyes and looked at the ceiling. Then he turned to face the bed across his, only to find it empty and already neatly made. Chun grabbed the clock from his desk near him and realized that it was almost lunch time. Being the big eater he is, his stomach suddenly growl indicating that he is hungry. Well, it is normal since he missed breakfast and it is almost lunch time. So he quickly got up from his bed and walked to the bathroom to wash up.

'Weird. Where is she?' Chun thought when he realized that the bathroom was empty.

He was going to look for her when he saw a small note planted on his desk.

'Chun,

I'm going out. Don't ask where or with whom, I'm not going to tell you. I'm not going to be back until later this evening. I think I'm going to have dinner outside, so don't wait up you sleepy head!

E.'

Being the worried person that he is, Chun immediately searched for his cellphone and then dialed her numbers.

RING! RING!

Chun quickly looked around the place and found Ella's cellphone, ringing and vibrating on her desk. He quickly pushes the red button on his cellphone and Ella's cellphone suddenly stopped ringing.

"Jeez Elle... I know you don't want to be disturbed but can you at least take your cellphone with you? This is great, just great." he said while holding Ella's cellphone in his hands.

Of course, by the way Chun is acting he looks like an over protective boyfriend, but this is because he has his reasons. Today he is especially worried and over protective because he felt that something wrong is going to happen. He even planned to spend the entire day with her, but he overslept and that cause her to run off God knows where without him protecting her.

------------------------------------------------------------

It is eight in the evening. This day had not gone so well for Chun. He was so worried that something might happen to Ella that he did not able to enjoy his relaxation day. All he wants to do is go outside and find Ella, but he cannot because he had no idea where she is. He was so worried that he barely eats. Really? Hahahaha... Just kidding! Of course Chun cannot stop eating. The correct statement is his meal portion is smaller than usual. Well, this is actually not completely correct either. His portion for lunch and dinner were smaller than usual, but he kept munching all the snacks he had while waiting for Ella to come back.

It has been drizzling for the past hours now and Chun becomes worry because he can only sit in his room while looking at the window and wait for Ella to return. Not long after, the drizzle turned into heavy rain. Chun becomes even more worried.

When the clock strikes nine, the heavy rain has not stopped, in fact it gets heavier by the second. Chun was extremely worried because it was getting late and it was raining heavily outside. All he can do is pray that Ella is safe and not get wet by the rain. He really wants to go outside and look for her, really. But he does not know where to start looking. The note Ella left for him does not help one bit and leaving her mobile phone behind is even worse.

By what he is doing, he may look like an over protective boyfriend. Wait correction. He may look like an over protective guy friend, but this is because he has his reasons. He has this feeling, this hunch that something bad is going to happen to her. He really wanted her to stay and spend the entire day with him, but he overslept and that cause her to run off God knows where.

It has been half hour since Chun last looked at the clock. His eyes are glued to the bedroom door, while his ears keep listening to the pouring rain outside their room. He was hoping that any second now, either the door open or Ella comes barging in, or the rain stops. Although, he is hoping more that the door can swing open first.

Chun was trying to calm himself down. He kept saying to himself that Ella was alright and that she would barge in from the door in any second. But eventually, his heart took over his brain. Chun quickly got up and put his jacket on. He does not know where he should start looking for her, but he knows that he cannot just wait for her to return. The anxiety can just kill him if he did.

The moment he opened the door, Chun just froze in place. He was stunned to see the person before him; Ella, with her bag over her shoulder, soaking wet from head to toe.

"Where have you been? Do you know how late it is? I almost go outside and look for you. You didn't even bring your mobile. Do you know how worried I am? How am I supposed to search for you?" Chun asked.

He started to bombard her with all kind of unnecessary questions. However, Ella did not answer him. Her eyes were still locked to the floor. She slowly walked around him to avoid bumping him. It was as if he was a lifeless pillar. She slowly walked towards her bed and suddenly dropped her bag to the floor. She slowly bent down so that she can sit on her bed and then laid her head on her bed. She was dead tired and all she wants now is to drift to lala land.

Chun was very confused with Ella's actions. She never acted like this before. Not even during her period or whenever she is mad at him. Yes, Chun finally figured out when her period is. It was actually quite helpful because every time she needed to change her pad, she did not have to think of a lame excuse to get away from him and he just allowed her.

Chun immediately closed the door and followed Ella. The moment she was about to land her on her bed, he quickly rushed over to her and grabbed her shoulder.

"Hey! You're not going to sleep like this, are you? You're soaking wet for Pete's sake." Chun said while lightly shaking her.

Ella had finally come back to her senses, well sort of. She slowly looked up and met Chun's dark sharp eyes. She was not mad or angry, her eyes were just blank. Chun was completely stunned to see her eyes red and puffy. She has been crying and he noticed this. But this is not the worst part. All the sparkle in her eyes that she always had is gone. Her eyes are blank. It was like her soul just left her body.

"I think you should go take a shower first." Chun suggested.

Ella just gave him a slight nod and then walked towards the bathroom. Chun did not question her anymore. He thought that she had a rough day and questioning her would not help either of them. Moments later, he can hear the water starts pouring. He relieved a deep sigh just for knowing that Ella has come home. He was quite surprise that Ella did not take all of her bathing essentials with her and just take a shower like that. This is so not like her.

Well, she usually carries a lot of bathing essentials in the bathroom. He did not know what is it, but he guesses that it has something to do with female stuffs. Something like sports bra, or tampons, or sanitary pad, stuffs that guys are not comfortable with.

Chun lay on his bed, staring at the ceiling, just waiting for her to finish. He looked around and noticed Ella's bag on the floor. Just like she is, the bag is also soaking wet. Chun got up from his bed and reached the bag. Well, he did not want anything inside to be drench, so he was hoping that he can save whatever left of it.

He immediately opened the bag and was shocked. Moments later he quickly zipped up the bag again and left it the way it was, as if he had never touched it. Chun quickly got back on his bed and looked at the ceiling. He kept breathing in and out, hoping to be able to slow his heart rate down. Yes, moments after he opened the bag, his heart started pounding. Why? Because the first thing he saw were Ella's bra and . It was a black bra with hot pink lace with matching . Yes, the bra and are wet, but they still hold their shapes.

'Why did she put that in the very top?' he thought.

Chun kept looking at the ceiling, hoping to clear his head. But it was no use, instead of forgetting about Ella's underwear; all he can think of now is Ella walking out from the bathroom, wearing nothing but the bra and . Chun's face immediately blushed and he quickly shook his head, hoping to put that thought to the side.

He grabbed his pillow and muffled his face as he screamed. He was lucky that he is not the type of guy that get nosebleed whenever he thinks about something erted, because if he is, his pillow will surely be covered by blood stains by now.

An hour has passed since Ella went into the bathroom, but she has not come out yet and the faucet is still running. Chun did not want to bother her because he knows that she takes a lot of time in the bathroom. An hour is quite normal for her. So Chun just waited for her. He was hoping that she was able to snap back to her senses after the long shower and able to give him some decent explanation.

Chun slowly looked at the clock. It has been two hours already and Ella is still in the shower. He listens closely and all he can hear is the sound of the pouring water. He went back to his book and tried not to worry about her.

'Perhaps she needs more time to cool off.' he thought.

Another hour passed and the water is still pouring. Chun began to worry. Yes, she takes a long time in the shower, but never this long. And she runs the water for this long. It has been three hours and the water has not stopped ever since she walked in there. He is even more worried because it is already passed midnight. Ella hates to shower after midnight. She said there is something spooky about it and she does not like it one bit.

Chun became even more worried. So he slowly walked towards the bathroom and knocked on the door.

"Elle? Are you alright in there? You've been in there for three hours. Isn't it a bit too long?" he said over the door.

But there was no answer. All he can hear is the sound of the pouring water. Chun becomes frantic now. He is afraid that she might kill herself inside. Chun quickly shook his head to put away those thoughts. It was bad enough that he has been worried about her all day and he does not need all the anxiety from waiting for her to come out from the bathroom. It was just too silly and plain stupid for him.

"Elle! If you don't answer I'm going in!" he threatened her while banging at the door, but still no answer.

'Weird. Doesn't she worried that her identity might've been blown if I come barging in?' he thought.

But Chun is a man of his words. When he says that he will come barging in, he will surely do just that. Chun put his hand on the door knob and slowly turned it, but then he stopped.

'Wait! What if she is inside? I can't see her , can I? No! No, I can't. If I see her , then she will know that I knew she is a girl. And if that happens she will be forced to leave. I can't do that. I can't allow her to leave just like that. I simply can't.' he thought.

But he was worried about her and he did not want her to hurt herself. For the next ten minutes or so, he had this ongoing argument with himself. On one side he was worried and wants to make sure that she is alright, but on the other hand, he did not want to blow her cover and risk her leaving him.

After the growling battle against himself, Chun worries over her finally took over. All he wants to do now is make sure that she is safe and does not do anything stupid to herself. With one hand covered his eyes, Chun slowly turned around the door knob.

To his surprise, the door was not locked. This is even weirder. Never, in the months that they spent together, that Ella has ever forgot to lock the door. She is very cautious of her surrounding and very defensive. So she always makes sure that everything is secure before she takes off her disguise. And now, she simply forgets to lock the door and there is a guy in the room with her. Chun cannot help to wonder what kind of thing that she has gone through that made her let her guard down like this.

Chun slowly walked inside the bathroom with his eyes shut.

"Elle?" he called.

But she did not respond. All he can here is the water. He turned his head down and took a peek at the floor. He noticed that there was no clothes on the floor. So he quickly looked up and opened his eyes. He was shocked to see the side before him.

Ella, still with her clothes intact, drenching herself under the shower.

"Elle?! What are you doing?" he shouted.

But Ella did not seem to hear him. She still stays in her position. Her knees are bent up with her arms around her body. She buried her face on her knees and she kept rocking back and forth, mumbling something.

Chun quickly grabbed her towel from near the sink and rushed over to her. He reached towards the faucet, trying to turn it off. He was surprised when the water hit his skin. It was not warm water, it was ice cold water. Ella has been drenching herself in ice cold water for the past three hours. Chun quickly turned off the water and covered her petite body with her towel.

He tried to get her out of the shower, but it seemed that her body was just frozen in place. He slowly put his hands under her knees and on her back and slowly carried her. He did not take her to the bedroom, but he just took her out of the shower.

He grabbed another towel and tried to dry her up. Her state is no better than when she first came to the room, if not it is actually worse. He grabbed all the towels in the room and covered her whole body. He was hoping to soak all the water from her and keep her warm. Chun was frantic, but Ella did not seem to realize Chun's presence or what he had done to her.

"Elle? Elle?!" he said while shaking her.

After a few seconds of constant shaking, Ella finally snapped back to reality. She looked up and met Chun's eyes. Chun was glad that Ella has finally back to her senses. Her eyes are no longer blank, but they are still red and puffy. She has been crying in the shower. Her eyes are now filled with sadness with a hint of fear.

"Chun?" she whispered.

"Are you okay? What happened? Do you want me leave so that you have some more alone time?" Chun asked.

Ella quickly grabbed his arm and started crying.

"No... Don't leave. Please don't leave me." she pleaded.

Chun quickly wrapped his arms around her and rocked her back and forth, hoping that he can calm her down.

"I'm not going to leave you, promise. Calm down, okay?" he assured her.

But Ella did not seem to hear him clearly. She kept mumbling 'Don't leave me' over and over again. Chun did not know anything else to do with her. He kept hugging her and whispered to her that he was not going to leave her. He tried to reassure her, but she kept repeating her words. Chun occasionally rubs her head and whispers the same line over and over again, 'I'm not going to leave you'.

After a half hour passed, Ella's crying slowly dies down. She finally stopped saying 'Don't leave me' and Chun also stopped whispering 'I'm not going to leave you' to her. They just stayed in their position in each other’s arms without doing anything for the next couple of minutes. After Chun finally assured that Ella is alright, he slowly loosens his grip and looked at her, straight in the eyes.

It pains him to see her in this state. This is a side that he had never seen before. She always seems so brave and strong, and yet here she is crying. Chun had never seen her, this vulnerable before. Yes, he has seen her cried but that was in her sleep. He had never seen her, this sad before. He never seen her in such a mess that she let her guard down.

"Are you alright now?" Chun asked.

Ella only answers with a slight nod.

"You better change or else you'll catch a cold." he said, while still holding her. He is also wet now, but she is still way wetter than he is.

Ella just nodded again, but she did not make any move and just froze in his arms, still holding him tight.

"Are you going to change yourself or do you need my help?" Chun asked. He was teasing her, hoping that this could snapped her back to her old self.

Ella quickly shook her head.

"No need. I can change myself." she said with her trembling voice. Her voice is so soft and slow that Chun almost cried just hearing her.

"Okay then. You go get your stuff. Oh, I guess you should take your bag to, it's all wet. I'm going outside to have some tea, do you want some?" Chun asked.

Ella just nodded again. Chun helped her get on her feet and then left her in the bedroom. He knows that she needed time to hide her stuff from his sight and with him in the room with her; it will just cause her more trouble.

When Chun came back to the room with two cups of tea in his hands, Ella had just finished putting all her stuff away.

"Here." Chun said while giving Ella her cup of tea.

"Thank you." she said while sitting on her bed and taking a sip of her tea.

"You better rest. It's already late and we got class tomorrow." he said after finishing his tea.

Ella just nodded. She took another sip of her tea and then put it away on her desk. She laid herself on her bed and then drifted off to a deep slumber.

Chun looked at the sleeping form across his and relieved a deep sigh. 'At least she's alright now. What happened to her anyway?' he thought. But before he can answer all of his questions, his eyes are getting the better of him. Moments later, just like the beauty across him, he was already wandering in lala land.

------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning Chun woke up earlier than Ella. He decided it would be best to give some more time to rest after her exhausting crying session yesterday. After he finished preparing for class, he slowly walked over to her. He is no longer afraid that he might get knife landed on his neck anymore. Well, first because she no longer has knife under her pillow. Second, because it seemed that she is comfortable enough around him and trusted him enough to the point that she did not even notice his presence as a threat.

"Elle. Elle." he said while shaking her shoulder lightly. "Elle, wake up. You're going to be late."

Ella did not move a muscle. She still stays in her position, her back is facing Chun. Chun slowly turned her body to face him. He did not shock to she watermarks on her face.

'She's been crying in her sleep again.' he thought.

Chun put his thumb on her cheek, trying to wipe away all the tears. It really hurts him to see her miserable like this. It makes him wish to trade places with her so that he was the one suffering instead of her. As he touched her smooth skin, he was shocked to feel that she is hot. Not just warm, but HOT!

He looked at her carefully. Her face is all red and she is breathing heavily. It is like she is having an asthma attack. He placed his palm over her forehead then over her neck. She is burning up. He quickly pulled away her bed cover. He carried her, bridal style, and rushed to the infirmary.

Chun is just waiting beside the bed while Ella is laying peacefully on it. Teacher Mei is on the other side, examining her. Chun was so worried, but he managed to keep himself calm and wait for Teacher Mei to talk. After a few minutes, Teacher Mei finally took off his stethoscope and looked at Chun.

"Is he alright?" Chun asked.

"He got a bad cold. I mean really bad. Look!" Teacher Mei said while handing over the thermometer for Chun to see.

Chun's eyes immediately went wide to see the scale just a little over 40°C.

"Do we need to take him to the hospital?" Chun asked. He is very worried now.

"No need. He'll be fine here." Teacher Mei said.

"Are you sure?" Chun asked, a bit doubting Teacher Mei's decision.

"Who is the doctor here?" Teacher Mei asked back.

Chun did not answer and just look at Ella.

"What happened anyway? How did he get a cold this bad?" Teacher Mei asked.

"I don't really know. He was out the whole day yesterday. He came back late and was soaking wet. Then he got take a shower but it turned out that he just drenched himself in ice cold water for three hours." Chun explained.

"Well, that explained everything. You didn't do anything while he's in the shower, did you?" Teacher Mei asked suspiciously.

"NO! Of course not! I'm not a ert! He was still dressed when he drenched himself under the shower." Chun explained again. He was getting nervous for no reason.

"Well, that's good to hear. I'll take over from here, you can go to class. I'll inform the administration office that he will not attend classes for the next few days." Teacher Mei said.

Chun just nodded and quickly walked away. But before he took a step, someone grabbed his hand. It was warm and it sends little lightning sparks to his heart when he felt this touch.

"Please stay... Don't leave me. Don't leave." Ella mumbled in her sleep.

Chun quickly grabbed the chair near him and seated himself beside her. One hand is holding her hand and the other is playing with her hair on her face.

"Shhh... I'm not going to leave you. I promise." he whispered to her ear.

Teacher Mei was quite taken back by what just happened in front of him. But he quickly realized what happened, all the meaning behind this. Do not be so shock, he is very intelligent. He just leaned back to his chair and observed the two people interact with each other. If he did not know any better, he will think that Chun and Ella are dating. But he knows that cannot be possible because Ella is still dating Jerry.

Yes, he knows all about Ella's relationship. He knows almost anything about her, her friends in Taiwan, her friends in Shanghai, her family, her relationships, everything. Not only that, he also keeps update on all the school news. Whether the news is from Shanghai School of Performing Arts or Farmosa University, he gets it all. Not just about the schools activities, but also students’ news, like the latest gossip about who dates whom. Do not ask how he knew all this stuff. Put it simply as he has done his research and has good resources.

"Student Wu. I leave Student Chen with you. I'm going to the main building to inform that you both will be out today. Try to make him drink as much water as he can drink. He needs a lot of fluids. I'll go to the drug store to buy her medicine. I'll be going then." Teacher Mei said while standing up and preparing to leave.

"Wait. Aren't you going to at least give him some kind of medicine to turn his fever down?" Chun asked.

"He hasn't had his breakfast so it's useless. Take my advice and make him drink a lot of water. This is the best you can do for now." Teacher Mei said while heading out. "Oh, I almost forgot, please soak a towel in ice water and put it on his forehead. At least it can cool him down a little."

Chun just nodded and with that Teacher Mei quickly left.

"Stay... please stay... don’t leave me." Ella mumbled again. Her grip over him was getting stronger and while she kept mumbling those words, a solitary tear escaped her eye.

"I'm not going to leave you. I promise. I'll stay with you." he whispered to her.

Chun kept repeating the same words over and over again until Ella finally loosen her grip and slowly stopped mumbling.

"I'm not going to leave you. I promise." he whispered again. He leaned a little closer and gives her a passionate kiss on her forehead.

He slowly let go of her hand and went to prepare the towel to put on her forehead. Just moments before he walked over to her, Ella started panicking. She began to cry and kept saying 'Don't leave me'. She stretches her arm upward, trying to grab something.

Chun quickly went over to her side and put the wet towel on her forehead. He grabbed her hand and whispered to her the same word he has been saying to her all night.

"I'm not going to leave. I promise." he said.

As soon as Ella grabbed his hand, she quickly stopped shouting and became peaceful again.

"What kind of a person does this to you?" he asked.

Ella did not respond. She kept sleeping peacefully with Chun's hand holding her. Chun did not move and just stay put in his place, sitting beside her, holding her hand, looking at her angelic face.

For the next hour they just stayed this way. It may look boring for others, but not for Chun. He is just happy that Ella finally stopped crying and able to sleep peacefully now. He never thought that there will be a person in this world that would harm such an angel like she is, but here he is, watching her suffered because of God knows who.

Suddenly Ella started coughing. And her cough is quite heavy. Chun mentally slapped himself because he forgot to make Ella drinks a lot of water. He slowly loosens his grip and let go of her hand. He walks towards the water dispenser and filled the mug near it with warm water.

He carefully held her neck, to make it easier for her to drink the water, but it was no use. Even though was open, she was not able to drink the water and the water started falling down from .

"Come on, Elle. Just drink a little. If not your fever won't go down." he said.

But it was useless. Ella still cannot drink the water. Chun did not know what to do, but he had an idea. He looked at her and then at the mug in his hand and then at her again. He finally took a sip of the water and kept it in his mouth and then kissed her to transfer the water to her. It works. Ella was finally able to drink the water. He kept doing this until the water in the mug was empty and then repeated it every half hour or so.

Chun is just glad that Ella finally able to drink and her fever has slowly came down. He is also glad that no students or faculty members were around to see what he did. It would be a major scandal if they saw what he did just moments ago.

But little did he know that Teacher Mei was actually observing him the whole time. He did not go to the main building to inform that Chun and Ella cannot attend class, he simply called the teachers. And he did not buy any of the drugs for Ella; he just wrote the prescription and asked his assistant to buy it for him.

'He knew. Well, this is interesting. He's a lot better than that Jerry guy, too bad that she's still with him though.' Teacher Mei thought while letting out a smirk.

After sleeping in the infirmary for more than a few hours, Ella slowly woke up and found herself in a familiar place, but it was not her room. She felt her hand and realized that she was holding something. She quickly looked down and realized that she was holding someone's hand. She trailed down the hand and finally looked at Chun's face. He was sleeping peacefully beside her while still holding her hand.

Ella thought that it was sweet and very considerate of him. She knows that he was waiting for her last night and probably did not get enough sleep, so she did not want to bother him. She slowly let go of his hand, but this actually cause him to wake up.

"Elle. You're awake. How are you feeling?" Chun asked. Then he realized that he still holding her hand and quickly let go.

"Hmmm... Okay, I guess. So how did I get here?" Ella asked.

"You're got a high fever so I took you here." Chun said.

"You don't have to stay and took care of me, you know. I'm sorry to trouble you." Ella said.

"It's alright. Besides you wouldn't let go of my hand, so I can't go anywhere anyway." Chun said.

Ella felt bad for Chun. She has been keeping him awake all night and now she has troubled him by forcing him to take care of her. Chun can see the sadness in her eyes and he can see that she began to tear up.

"But, it's okay. Don't feel bad. I don't really like today’s lesson anyway." he said, trying to comfort her and ease her guilt.

Ella slowly smiled to him.

"Thank You for taking care of me." she said. She still has not have a lot of strength so her voice is very soft.

"It's no biggie." Chun said.

Teacher Mei was still waiting outside when he heard Chun talking to someone. Then he heard Ella's faint voice, so he decided to walk in and break the awkwardness between the two.

"Good, you're awake." Teacher Mei suddenly said.

Ella only nodded upon seeing him enter the infirmary.

"Classmate Wu, thank you for your help, I'll be taking over from here." Teacher Mei said, signaling him to get out.

Chun just nodded and quickly got up from his seat.

"Elle, do you want something to eat? I can bring something for you for lunch." Chun said before leaving her.

"Up to you." she said with a smile.

"Well, okay then. Get well soon." and with that he left the infirmary.

There was awkward silence between Ella and Teacher Mei for the next couple of minutes. Teacher Mei just stared at her with curiosity in his face, while Ella kept looking at him because she was confused with the way he looked at her.

"So, what happened to you yesterday? Chun said that you were out all day. Then you came back late and soaking wet. After that, he said that you drenched yourself under the shower for another three hours." Teacher Mei finally broke the silence.

Ella just stays still and refused to say anything.

"Is someone leaving you? Because all you can say in your sleep is 'don't leave me'." he added.

Ella's eyes went wide. She mumbled in her sleep. She never realized this before. Well, this is because neither Selina nor Hebe ever heard her mumble in her sleep. So she thought that she is not a person who talks in her sleep.

"So, care to explain?" Teacher Mei asked.

Ella relieved a deep sigh and then nodded slightly. Moments later, she took a deep breath and finally opened .