Chapter Eight

A Facade Marriage

   The next day I woke up,I feel a little dizzy.I wash my hair and my head feels better than before.I made a breakfast,just for me.I was so deep in my thought that I didn't realize that my other piece of bread has gone."What are you thinking?" He asked me.No good morning as always? "Nothing." He sounds angry.Is he on a bad terms today? "What's wrong with you? You don't look good." I said."Nothing.Mind your own business." I was startled when he said that.Did I do something wrong.

   I go straight to P.E class because today we have basketball tournament and I'm just gonna cheer on them.I saw Myungsoo bouncing the ball while his eyes are focused on....Jungkook.He join the tournament too? Oh crap.He might see me.Mr.Han as a couch,blew the whistle and the players are ready in their position.After 30 minutes,the game getting intense.I don't know who will be the winner but I support both team.Eunji sit next to me and she keep screaming Myungsoo name and I think I might be deaf anytime soon.

   The last goal was something unexpected.Jungkook's team win and Myungsoo looks more scarier with his cold eyes.He look so angry and he throw the ball and it hit exactly on my face.


    "Oh,you're awake." The moment I open my eyes,I was surprised to see that Jungkook is here and not Myungsoo."Jungkook?' Jungkook look right at my face."You're face look bad.I'm sorry." I frowned.I don't know what to say.It's been two and a half years we didn't talk and finally we talk again."It's okay.You can't blame yourself."

    The class has dismissed and I didn't see Myungsoo since lunch.Where he could be? I walk out from the school gate,then I feel someone grab my shoulder."Hey." My heart suddenly beats when he came."Want me to send you home?" He gives me a warm smile and I just can't reject the offer.It's like I break his heart twice.

     No one talks throughout the walks.It's been two years and we still feel shy."So,how was life?" He started. "Good." Then,we stop at a bubble tea store.He gave me the chocolate flavour that he just ordered."Still remember?" I ask him and he just grin like a little boy.

    "Thanks for sending me home and this." It'a really awkward and both of us only lowered our head."We're friends,right? I hope I can be your friend forever although I can't have you forever." He wave at me and walk away.


Another chapter has done.