Chapter Eleven

A Facade Marriage

AUTHOR's POV

   That night,Myungsoo entered the house silently.He doesnt' want Eunyong to be awakened or see his face full with bruise.He was surprised that Eunyong is still not asleep."Why aren't you asleep yet?" No reply from Eunyong.Myungsoo checked on her and saw her sleeping.Myungsoo was about to lift her,but Eunyong is awake."Myungsoo? When did you arrive? What's wrong with your face? You had a fight?" Eunyong checked Myungsoo's face and touch the bruises."Ah~ it's hurt."

   Eunyong take the oinment and the plaster."Stay still." Eunyong puts the oinment slowly on the bruises."Ah~" Myungsoo whined."Shut up.It's not that hurt." While Eunyong do her job,Myungsoo just stared at Eunyong.'You always have the way to make me calm.' Myungsoo thought."There you go.You shouldn't involve with any fights." Myungsoo smiled,showing his dimple on both cheeks."So you worried about me? Thanks." Myungsoo ruffled her hair and take a shower.'Sometimes I wonder if I've fall in love with you.'

   During dinner,Myungsoo keep asking to feed him although the answer is no.He keep whining until Eunyong feed him.They're having a good time.But then,Myungsoo say something about Eunyong's secret.Eunyong puts the chopstick on the table."That's not important." Eunyong rise  amd leave Myungsoo.

   The next day,Eunyong looks fine and that's make Myungsoo feel relieve.During breakfast,Myungsoo wanted to ask her where they should go today since it's weekend,but he talk again about it."Where do you know about this?" Myungsoo bit his lip,he doesn't know if he should tell or not."I can't tell you about my relationship with Jungkook but you knew it and you want to dig in my secret.What do you want from me?" Myungsoo was taken aback when she said that.He never see her mad and this is her first."Please mind your own business as you said.Even though we're married,we're just friends and that doesn't mean you can know my secrets." Eunyong leaves the house once again.

   After 30 minutes,Eunyong go back to the condominium.Eunyong saw Myungsoo sitting on the couch,looking worried."Youngie,sorry.I didn't meant to..but it't true right?" Eunyong just stare blankly at Myungsoo."Why are you suddenly being nice? You asked me about that and you want to tell the whole school so that yu can embarrass me,huh? You married me just because you want to make fun of me.You do know how much they hate me.But there's one thing I want to make a confirmation today.I never like you.For those 4 years I've crushed on you was a fake."