Chapter Two

A Facade Marriage

   Today is weekend and I must follow my mom to try my wedding dress.There's only three days left until 'my marriage'.Until now,I never know how does he looks like.Does he nice? I hope he is because I don't want to abused by a beast.

   We arrive at the wedding dress boutique.There are so many dress that I can't choose because to me the colour  are just the same and what makes it look little different,is the design.I let my mom choose the dress for me because only my mom knows which one is pretty or not.Even I can't make a different.After seven times trying,finally my mom found the right one for me.Which is,just the same white dress with a little sequin and a little different design.

   "But mom,before we go home can we eat ice cream first? I'm tired changing the dress." With one try,my mom say yes.She know her daughter is the queen of ice cream.Every single day I'll eat ice cream.Maybe I should be fat so the guy doesn't want to marry with me.We eat ice cream at the ice cream shop.I eat vanilla oreo flavoured while my mom eat raspberry flavoured.

   "When you're married,you should be more polite,okay? Listen to your husband." My mom tell me.She doesn't want me to be rude wife."Alright,Ms.Cho." I salute her.We went home and I keep that dress in my closet room.I lay on my queen sized bed,thinking what will happen to me after the marriage.Without realizing,it's already 7.30 p.m.I shouldn't think about it.I'm about to iron my school uniform but then,I remember that I'll be taking a few days leave.

   The day is getting nearer.My brother and my sister-in-law stay in our house so that they can help us.They are so busy although it just only my wedding.It's dinner time and my family keep talking about the wedding.'Guys,it just my wedding.You don't have to make it as a grand wedding.I'm not kpop idol.' Well,what can I say.They just love me.That's why I love you guys.


Short update and oh my gosh the wdding is getting nearer.Who do you guys think will be the guy? Is it Jungkook or Myungsoo??