Chapter Four

A Facade Marriage

   After showering,I feel hungry.I enter the kitchen and since the house is still new,there's no food.I check the refrigerator,there's food but I'm too lazy to cook.I open the cabinet and fortunately,there's ramyeon in the cabinet.I boil the water and pour into ramyeon.While watching the television,he showed up and block my view."What?" He just stare at the ramyeon."Honestly,I don't even know how to cook.So,go out and buy." I said since he's blocking the television."What kind of wife are you?" I just ignore him and continue eating my ramyeon.

   "Go ask your girlfriend to cook for you." He's gone from my sight and now I can enjoy my ramyeon."Technically,she's not my girlfriend yet." I just continue eating ramyeon."I don't ask you and I don't want to know." I don't know how does he react because my eyes are stick on the television.

    He goes out from the house and I don't know if he's buying food or go to his girlfriend's house.It's already 11.30 p.m. and I feel really sleepy.So,I go to my room and I slummed myself on queen sized bed.

Myungsoo's POV

    Wow,I thought she would be really nice.She didn't even care if I said don't like her.Usually the girls will feel sad but she look so neutral.Does she hate me already?

   After shower,I smell something.I saw her eating the ramyeon that I just bought.My stomach is growling.I blocked her from watching the television,so that she would cook for me.Instead of saying,"I'll cook for you." I heard she said,"Honestly,I don't even know how to cook." Is she even a girl? After she said that,I pretend that I will go find food out there but I just stay at the garden,starring at the stars and moon.

   After great 10 minutes sitting out there,I went in the house and because I'm hungry and I decide to go to sleep.But before I enter my room,I saw there's something on dining table.It's a bowl of rice.She made a fried rice for me.Wasn't she said she don't know how to cook? Such a nice girl.Thanks...

    I don't know that she can cook this delicious.Well,you must tell me your secret from now on,Youngie.I washed the dish and I want to check on her whether she's sleeping or not and say thank you for cooking.I twist the knob and I see she's sleeping already.She looks calm when she sleep.I switch off the light for her."Goodnight,Youngie."


Short update