Chapter Twenty-One

A Facade Marriage

AUTHOR's POV

   He was driving his Carrera after received a call from his dad.He listened to one of her favourite music.He recalled once again how does he become friends again with her and he has one more step to make her as his.He just can't wait for them to separate from each other and she will depend her life only on him.

   He entered his house and went straight to the study room,where his dad has been waiting for him to come.He knocked the door before enter and twisted the knob.He saw his dad standing near the window,looking at the scenery."I'm home." His dad turned and told him to take a seat."Get her back." He didn't get what his dad said."The girl you loved,get her back."

   "No,dad.I'm not gonna do that.That is wrong.She has a husband." Although he really wanted her back but this is so wrong."Just do it,Jungkook.Do for the sake of our family.She is the only person who can help us to get income again." He still with his stubborness until his dad went berserk."I said get her back!"


   I wake up due to alarm that has been killing for 10 minutes ago and how can this guy can sleep like there's nothing happen.I take his arm that was situated on my waist and put on his side.When I want to move,he put it back.I take it slowly and put on his side again and quickly go to my bathroom.

   After taking a shower,I saw he's sitting on the bed with his legs folded and messy hair."Ms.Kim." hu rub his eyes like a little kid and I think that is the cutest thing I've ever seen."Go and take a shower." He slightly pout.Since he's too lazy,I whisper something at him."Take a shower and you will get a gift." He slightly smirked and take a shower.

   After having a breakfast,we decide to walk to school since Myungsoo insisted me.He want to walk like other couple,holding hand."You promise me to give a kiss." I stare at him."When did I? I only say gift not a kiss." He turn to childish mode again.Instead of giving him a kiss,I only peck him.He groaned."Not here.We're on the street and a lot of people might see us." 

   I saw Jungkook waving at me and I release my hand from him and I guess Myungsoo must be pissed off right now."Good morning,princess." I greeted him back."Are you free today? I want to treat you and have a little talk with you." I hesitated at first,knowing how Myungsoo will be."Okay." I feel sorry because the last time I want to go out with him,Myungsoo didn't allow me."Great.Wait me after school."

   "What are you guys talking about? And you look so happy,Mr.Jeon." I sense something might goes wrong,so I take Myungsoo to our class."Don't be so jealous.He just want to treat me.You know like a date." I teaed him."You'll not go to date with him."


Sorry,guys.It took a long time for me to update because I'm so busy lately.But here you go with new chap.Enjoy^_^