Chapter Eighteen

A Facade Marriage

   Walking through the hallaway with Jungkook.It feels good to have him.It's been two weeks after the trip and it feels like forever.We're having an art class and Jungkook keep making jokes and I can't stop laughing.I just really can't wait for him to be my ex-husband.

   I saw Eunji is in the same class with me and I think maybe it's because that Kim guy is here.Honestly I don't even want to care about that but you know since Eunji is here and I guess it might be that Kim guy is here or she's really interested with arts.

   Suddenly,I heard someone fall."What did you just say?!" I think that might be Eunji's voice.That b*tch.Don't mind me if I sound rude because that IS Eunji.Well,she does interested with arts not because of that Kim.Me and Jungkook heard what are they talking about.It's so stupid for arguing about him.Sorry for that.

   It's lunch time.Jungkook and I walk to the canteen.I'm so hungry right now.I feel like I might faint anytime.I saw  him walking from canteen and looking arrogant and cold as ever.I never know he's someone like that.He can't be trusted.Suddenly,I feel like someone's grab my wrist and I thought it was Jungkook because he loves to play with me.Then,I feel like I'm being pulled.Is it Eunji?

   He slammed me on the door.He looks furious and I don't give a damn about that.I can hear his breath."Stop." I raised my left brow."Just stop this game will you?!" I shut my eyes tightly."Why are you playing so hard for me to get? I'm getting crazy.Stop talking with Jungkook.I can't bear any longer." I don't care.You hurted me too,so what? "Please come back.I need you." He soften his voice.

   "You're the one who tried to get me back.I'm gonna tell you how.Whatever you do,you will never get me back because I won't and I'm tired with your game too." I can feel his hand is clenching.Holding his anger.His eyes change amd it looks scary."I will get you back."


Finally updated again! Thanks to chrldonr for the poster! Love it >_<