Chapter Seven

A Facade Marriage

AUTHOR's POV

     It's been a week since they married.They don't argue like any other couples.Always supporting each other since they are friends now."Even though we divorce,we still gonna be friends,right?" Eunyong nods."Of course yeah." While they walking in the mall,Eunyong eyes spot someone that has been a long time they didn't talk."Eunyong?" Myungsoo called her,but she didn't reply."Let's go out of here." Myungsoo frowned."Why? You said you want to watch movie." Eunyong quickly pull Myungsoo out of the mall. 

     When they arrive at their house,Eunyong lock herself in the room.Myungsoo look confused.'Why would she runaway after she saw Jungkook?'Myungsoo thought.Myungsoo sigh and just sit on the couch.'Does she have a crush on him? That's mean she already hate me.'

     Eunyong just lay on her bed.Thinking about the past.She really don't want to see him anymore and now he suddenly appeared right infront of her after two years they don't talk.Eunyong heard the door knocked,but she didn't bother to open the door."Youngie,open the door.Please."

MYUNGSOO's POV

     Why would she runaway just like that.Is there anything happened beween them before.Or she likes him and she doesn't want me to know? That's not fair.I tell everything about me and Eunji.Does she hate already after four years? What's wrong with me?

     I knock the door,but Eunyong didn't open the door."Youngie,open the door.Please." I beg her.I just really need to know what happened between them.Eunyong,open the door.You're making me frustrate.


Another short update.Well,as you guys see I keep writing in bold for certain sentence and can you guys guess what happen? *smirks*