Chapter One

A Facade Marriage

   "I don't want to!" I make a sour face to them.I hate it when someone do something without thinking my opinion.I do want my parents to arrange me a marriage,but not now.Not at this age.I'm just 18 and there still a lot of things I want to learn.This is not like any dramas.Your parents will arrange a marriage then you'll marry a guy that you don't even know but end up,you know who is the guy.Then,you'll have a sweet happy ending.This is reality,and I'm sure it will never be like any those cheesy drama.

    Days had passed after my arguments with my dad about marriage.I wish my 'future husband' is nice and caring person.But who wants to care about but my family and my gym teacher.I hope my parents know him very well.I don't want to marry with badass guy.Sorry to say,but yeah..that's what I think.

    There's only one guy that I know in the school.My ex-boyfriend.Believe or not,I used to date someone for two years before this.I remembered when he said he likes me through a letter and I wondered if someone make a prank on me.But,then it was real.

    After couple of days,I found a guy standing at the rooftop with his phone on his hand.I thought he might be the guy that called me last night.When he turned his back,he said, "It's me." and I looked at him in disbelief.How can a rich guy like him fall in love with me? And for the first time in my life,there is someone loves me other than my family.

   Evere since that day,a lot of people keep teasing me and I feel uncomfortable.I tried to hide myself but everyone know about 'The Rich Guy dating Ms.Creepy.' That's what they called us.Whenever I feel down,he always tried to comfort me."It's okay if they don't like you.I like you.Just the way you are.Even my mom likes you." He smiled." You tell your mom about us?" He noded."My mom feel suspicious because I keep smiling during we chat.So,she wants to 'investigate' about us but ended up,I told her the whole story and she's happy with it." I blushed.He really tell his whole family.I can't help myself from smiling.At least,I have another family that likes me.

    I will open up you guys another story of me.After break up with him,I used to like another guy,but I'm not sure if I still like him or not.He's very handsome and I just can't take my eyes off of him.He's really nice to girls.But I didn't really know him.When I found out that he's really rich,I was like 'why do I have to like rich guy?' What would they think of me.Then,I found out that he likes someone else.He has a girlfriend.After that,I tried my best to forget him,to hate him,but I just can't.He's face always appear in my mind.Until one day,I finally can forget him.

    Now I only need to focus on my studies.I don't want because of love and arranged marriage ruin everything.I want to further my studies at oversea.I don't care if my father want mw to marry him,I will never agree with it.


Here you goes with another chapter!!

And for bold and italic writing is for her past.