Chapter Seventeen

A Facade Marriage

AUTHOR's POV

   It's the day to go back to Korea after 5 days they stayed at Australia.Eunyong didn't look good,so does Myungsoo.They look tensed."Hey,you're okay?" Jungkook realize the tension between Myungsoo and Eunyong."I'm fine.I just need some time." Myungsoo's burning when he saw Jungkook pat Eunyong's head.Then,Eunji came at the wrong timing.Eunji was startled when she see Myungsoo explode.

   "Myungsoo,a-are you alright?" Myungsoo glare at Eunji."How can I be alright when you're here.You ruined everything! Why do you need to appear everywhere?! If it wasn't because of the kiss,we will never be like this.Why do you need to appear when we're on a good term?!" Almost everyone give their attention to Myungsoo because of his 'explotion.'

   "You do know why.You know I like you too.I want to be someone more speacial than she is to you.I found out that you're married with someone and that's why I moved to your school.I thought you will never like her because an arranged marriage but then you did.I was heart broken when I knew that." Eunji sobs.

   "Well,my heart belongs to her.Don't think you're the only one who suffered." Myungsoo remembered when he found out that she likes him but he just keep hurting her.

   "She didn't deserve you and you gonna let her go too one day." Eunji's voice change a bit high.

   "That's right.I didn't deserve her but I will try to make her likes me back." He lower his voice.

   Eunyong didn't hear anything because she's listening to music and she doesn't want to listen to anyone.Eunyong feels someone tap her shoulder and she gives a faint smile when she aaw Jungkook.They depart from Australia and Eunyong can't runaway from Myungsoo because they must sit together.Eunyong decides to chnage her seat with a guy seat next to Jungkook.

   "You look better." Jungkook said.He really can't believe that Eunyong will change seat with a guy next to him."Better when I'm with you." Jungkook suddenly fluttered.It's been a long time they talked cheesy with each other."That's why you need me." Eunyong giggled.Myungsoo heard someone giggled from seat at the back and thought that might be Eunyong.

   Once they arrive,Eunyong saw her chaffeur is here and quickly went in.But before that,Myungsoo manage to grab her wrist."Eunyong please." Eunyong didn't turn back but went straight to the car."Great,Myungsoo...You have two months left."