Chapter Ten

A Facade Marriage

   I wake early today so that I can prepare breakfast for Myungsoo.I take a quick shower and go to kitchen.I will make sure the food that I made is delicious and healthy and I don't want him to be moody.After cooking,I heard he says ,"Don't go to school.You look terrible." I know that.

   I told him to eat breakfast first but he won't.So,I try to feed him but then he push me and the food fell on the floor."Don't try to be nice with me!" I frowned.Why was he so mad? "What is your relationship with Jungkook?" I just stay silent.I can't answer him."You can't answer me because you does have an affair with Jungkook?!" I didn't get a chance to reply and he already leaves the house.But,where does he knows about this? Is it because I ran away when I saw Jungkook last time?

AUTHOR's POV

  Jungkook saw Myungsoo enter the class and he go to Myungsoo."Have you seen Eunyong today?" Myungsoo clenched his teeth and glare at him."Do I look like I know where she is?" Jungkook just go back to his seat.He really want to say something bht he'll spill it later.

   It's lunch time and Jungkook decide to meet Myungsoo."You do know where is she." Myungsoo was just trying to calm down but,Jungkook suddenly appear."What makes you think that." Jungkook couldn't say the word but Myungsoo made him."You're her husband.How can you don't know where she is." Myungsoo eyes widened.Can't believe Jungkook know about this."How do you know about this? You shouldn't know about this.Wait,your girlfriend told you?"

   "She's not my girlfriend anymore.We're just friends now and beside my mom tell me about that.Not her." Myungsoo scoff."So,you guys does have an affair before this.No wonder she's too scared to tell me." Jungkook clenched his fist."What? Even you can't say anything." Myungsoo let out a laugh."Well,at least we're over and I'm better than you.She would choose me over you.She didn't care if you said you like someone else because I know she never choose you from the beginning." With that,Jungkook received a punch from Myungsoo on his right cheek.

   "You said that because you're envy.I know her secret.That's why she broke up with you.Not because you cheated on her,but she just has that feeling on someone else and not you.Why can't you accept the fact that she hate you." Jungkook can't hold angerness anymore and punch Myungsoo at his abdomen couple of times."You ruined everything.If you weren't here,she wouldn't end up like that.You made her like that." Myungsoo smirk looking at how unsatisfied Jungkook is."But she's already mine." And this time Jungkook gives a sly smile."But she will go after a year and she doesn't want to be with you forever."


Oh my gosh! What's going to happen? How does Jungkook knows about this??