Chapter Nine

A Facade Marriage

   I enter the house and I heard the sound of television.He's home already? After taking a shower,I sit on the couch and change the channel.I don't know where does Myungsoo went but my mind keep wondering about what was he thinking that made him angry.Is it because of me and Jungkook?

MYUNGSOO's POV

   I don't know why but I feel really angry.Why can't she just tell me about her and Jungkook.I sent a death glare at Jungkook without realizing.The competition begin as Mr.Han blew the whistle.I really want to defeat Jungkook.So that he can stay away from Eunyong.

   The score is 30-25 and I can't believe his team won.I don't know how to express my feeling.I'm feeling so mad and I throw the ball and it hit exactly right on a girl face.I feel more guilty when I know the girl is Youngie.But,when I saw Jungkook lift her,all my guilty has vanished.I forget that she has her own bodyguard.Why do I need to feel guilty.Then,I saw Eunji running at me."You did a good job.It's okay if you didn't win.You can try next time." I weakly smile at her.Eunji is so understanding even I can't get angry when I see her.Why can't you be like her,Youngie?

   I go back to my house earlier than any other days.I don't want Eunyong to look for me.I turn on the television,but my mind was carried away.My curiousity about Jungkook and Eunyong is very high.I really want to ask her,but I try to control it first.But I don't know how long I can hold it.

   I heard someone enter the house.It must be her.Why does it take so long time for her to come home? Does she went out with Jungkook again? Please be respectful,you have a husband that waiting for you.You should tell me at least.How I wish I didn't know you at the beginning.