Prologue

A Facade Marriage

   My life has not always been that good. Everyone hates me for no reason, well at least that's what I thought. I know I am not pretty nor anyway near beauty, even I'm not close enough with the pretty definition. To tell you that I am not rich kids who live in a silver spoon like those hotties in the school. I, for sure live with my parents whom I dear the most and I'm the youngest in my family.  I am the only daughter in my family and a lot of people thinks that youngest and girl will be a spoiled brat but my parents never teach me to be those clingy kids, who don't know how to live. I have an older brother and he's already married with the love of his life and live with his wife. So, moving to my appearance. I'm 18 year old living in the world for as long as I remember and I have beige skin colour. My height? I am not too tall nor too short. I'm just an average girl with an average height, to which I stand tall on 161 cm. I have a big-round eyes that doesn't look like any normal Korean and I guess that's one of the reason why a lof of people pretty hate me. Maybe because my eyes are too big they think it might popped out anytime soon. Well, I really love people with dimple and I do have them but just on my right cheek. That's pretty awkward but my mom said it's sweet.

   Everyday I go to school with my mom drive me to school and I'm more than thankful that my mom can send me to school. My mom is a teacher at my high school and my dad's occupation is, he's a professor at Seoul University. Nobody knows that my mom is an English teacher in my school. We decided to keep it silent because I don't want my mom to receive any negative comments for stand up for me or I don't want to hear someone bad mouth about my mom. I've been schooling in a private school for pretty long time and I could totally feel the pain of my parents. The fee is too much for student in a month. It cost more than anything that relate to me. I'd rather school at the normal high school than this school because I think that will cost a little compared to this prestigious school.

   I am not a really smart or playful student. I am an average student and always get in the higher rank,which is in top 10 ranking and it's very fine for me as a teacher's child. Not to brag but just saying. I'm pretty close with every teacher in this school because of my sometimes I think I'm pretty easy going, but mostly I'm close with my gym teacher besides my mom. She's a nice teacher and always gives me useful advice. She knows how is my condition in school also at home and always try to cheer me up. Same goes with my mom and my brother, they always help me in confront my feelings. My dad is always busy with papers,so we didn't really have a time to talk. It's once in a blue moon.

   Everything goes very well with those three people that keep on cheering me and I know everyday will never get worse. That's not until my dad went home with a huge smile plastered on his face, saying that he receives a great bonus in his work to which I need to marry a guy that he knows and the guy that I barely know and I don't even want to know who's the guy. But to his luck, his bonus involved with send me off somewhere so that we'll have a good and a stable financial. Now, I need to start a new life. Thank you...


Just telling about the girl xD

 OKay, so I re- update this chapter. I hope you like it<3