Chapter Twelve

A Facade Marriage

   A month had passed and I keep distant myself from Myungsoo.I didn't go back to our house instead to my parent's house.I just can't wait for these arranged marriage end.School also are not good since Jungkook knew about my marriage and he might spill it to anyone but we're still good friend.

   I was in my thought when I heard Eunji called my name."We must go to the hall.Principle Kang wants to make an announcement." What announcement? All of the students gathered at the hall and wait for Principle Kang to announce.5 minutes later,Principle Kang walks on the stage with her elegant look."Thank you for gathering.I would like to announce you guys about our trip.It's not a fun trip but we'll learn about the other culture in Australia this Friday.You may dismiss.Thank you."

   When I was about to go back to class,there's an announcement saying that Principle Kang wants to meet me.So,I went staright to her office."You should thank me." She said with a smile."You guys will have a trip and honeymoon." I know my aunt refer to us.My eyes widened."Honeymoon?What? Auntie,I'm not going." That's right  ,Principle Kang is my aunt.She's my dad younger sister.She always try to do something without my expectations like this.Honeymoon? That's great because I'm having a so-called 'love quarrel' with my lovely husband that doesn't care about it.

 MYUNGSOO's POV

    A trip? I don't think that's good because I might see 'those people' are having  good time.Then,I heard Eunyong's name been called.She have a problem? I just shrug it off and go back to the class and I saw Eunji waving happily at me.

   That night,I just lay on my bed.I don't know what to do ever since she left the house.After the argument that day,she left the house and never return.Althought I still can meet her at school,but I will never get a chance to talk with her or get any attention from her.I sholdn't be harsh on her.I never give a chance for her to explain about her and Jungkook and now she didn't give me any chances too.There's another thing that made my heart broke,she's getting closer with Jungkook.She really didn't care aboutme anymore,is she?

   Then I heard someone enter the house.I get up and go check.I think the world has stopped when I see her infront of me."You're back." I saw slowly.She nods.I want to hug her but then,she might push me away and I don't want that."I'll be staying here until we go to Australia and thn I'll leave." I smile.Even though it just three days,it still makes me happy."Okay."


Finally updated!